Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Ixus' new mission

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Ixus ship touched down in the ancient ruins of Bryyo. This was where Samus had touched down a while back during the Phazon wars. He checked his arm-mounted energy rifle to make sure that all of the systems on it were ready to go and then he turned his attention to the area before him. Giant balloon-like structures covered in thorns marked a path in towards the temple. He would have to pass the temple and beyond in order to get closer to the space pirate installation that had been there. "I have to wonder what the man wants," he thought as he started down the stone path, keeping an eye out for the natives.

His contractor, a strange man with jet black hair and a constant calm on his face, had hired him to go and find some parts that had been in use by Space Pirates. The price that was going to be given was ridiculously high, making Ixus wonder how many other bounty hunters the man had gone through before finally stumbling upon the ever willing Ixus...well, he was for the most part. He was willing to perform numerous missions for various contractors, sometimes it didn't matter whether it was the right or wrong thing, sometimes it did. He was on his own agenda on a daily basis, no matter the circumstances and no matter the mission he was offered.

The sum of money that he had been offered, approximately thirty thousand credits, baffled Ixus. Why was the man willing to part with so much money over a few simple pieces that probably were not even worth the same amount as the money that was being offered for the mission. Unless there was something about the pieces that did not quite add up the hunter. He rolled the thought around in his brain as he continued on his way across the winding path that was leading into the temple.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:59 am

((If you want me to do anything for this RP, PM me when you need me.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:37 am

Talon sat in the cockpit of his fighter, Storm, in orbit of Bryyo. He tried to remember what he was paid to do, something about making sure a bounty hunter did what his contractor told him to do. All he knew was it involved recovering parts that were used in the Space Pirate installation there, which made him wonder why the contractor didn't just hire him in the first place, though he was not familiar with the installation. Apparently he offered the man a hell of a lot of credits for this job.

Talon just shrugged and started to fly his fighter toward Bryyo, eventually hovering over a landing pad as he jumped out, landing with a roll. He used his interface to direct his fighter back to orbit as he looked around, seeing all of the thorned structures.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:43 pm

The scanners below may have picked up a signal that was down on the ground. The other hunter was down there, doing his mission as he had been told to, so that was something to be relieved about. However, he was taking a bit of time doing it, not immediately rushing to that point as fast as he could. Perhaps he was simply being wary? The place had been known to be hostile to those entering it but perhaps there was some other reason in the way of him reaching the parts and transferring them back to the boss.

Ixus was currently dwelling on something else that bothered him. He had been told not to do anything except get the pirate parts that were on the planet. He sighed softly, wondering what else could be there that could possibly be worth taking besides...well, there was data, was there not? That could prove quite valuable in the hands of the right person. Well, he still had a job to do and he could not think to bring himself away from the fact that there might be something dark and evil lurking under the cover. He figured that he could smell a wolf under a sheep's clothing, a man who desired power hiding in an employer who seemed to be trying to do some good with the parts that he had requested be gained. Ixus shook his head as he kept moving, his rifle trained in front of him at all times.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Talon walked forward into the path, following Ixus slowly, hiding behind cover if he sensed that he was noticed. The other bounty hunter probably knew where the installation was, Talon figured, so following him would be the best idea, ignoring the fact that he could probably just go with him; this way was more fun for him. Talon had to suppress the urge to randomly jump out at the other hunter, instead choosing to quietly stalk him toward the goal.
Back to top Go down
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:57 pm

The only reason Ixus had not yet found out about his stalker was because his suit had yet to have a radar system installed. He was hoping to get that with the money from this next mission, provided that it was the sum offered to him...he also still had to take care of his ship, his suit maintenance, among other things. Once through the rather broken down temple, Ixus stood before a cliff. A new, GFC bridge had been put in place to allow access to this area, though the bridge itself had fallen under disrepair. He slowly started across it, ready to make a leap of it broke under his weight.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Talon scanned the bridge with his interface, the scan indicating that due to the bridge's state, it probably only support the weight of one human. He quietly waited for the hunter to cross the bridge, waiting behind a rock. He would use his ability to sense life energy if his "target" was too far away.
Back to top Go down
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 pm

For some reason, Ixus got a move on out of nowhere. He went from a slow walk to running at damn near top speed as he decided that he was taking too long, lost in deep thought about all of this.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 am

Talon ran across the bridge, trying to catch up, the old bridge shaking as he did so. He hoped like hell that he didn't alert the other hunter of his presence.
Back to top Go down
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 am

Ixus turned for a brief moment, hearing something that sounded like the bridge shaking. He decided to be wary but not to let anyone know what was going on if he was being stalked and hunted. He then continued on towards the space pirate base or what was left of it, wondering what he might find there.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:45 am

Talon dove into cover behind a rock as the hunter turned, hoping he wasn't seen. After he continued, Talon followed him, seeing the ruins of the Space Pirate base. He had never been to, or even heard of, this place before. Maybe it contained valuable things. Talon had no idea.

Back to top Go down
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:49 am

Ixus said nothing as he entered the derelict base. It was so old now that the place was literally falling apart and everything electronic had failed, save for data pads that could be salvaged. Ixus began picking up data pads, even if they weren't what he was supposed to. He could care less about that detail. He would get the job done. The first thing he would need was a canister of purple liquid...
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:18 am

Talon walked into the base, a small portion of the wall next to the doorway collapsing next to him. If he weren't following someone, he would have properly explored the place. He was always interested in old bases. He made a mental note to look around when he was finished. He tried to be as quiet as possible as he followed Ixus inside, hiding behind walls.
Back to top Go down
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:00 pm

However, with so many things lying about in there, it was impossible for him to stay quiet forever. A crunch noise was heard and Ixus spun around, his gun trained where he had heard the noise, catching Talon. "Trying to play spy on me, huh? Get lost, punk. I don't need a...helpful eye, to guide me where I need to go," Ixus declared in basic, keeping the gun trained at head level.

[figured I might make an encounter out of this. X3]
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Talon, by reflex, pulled out his weapon, aiming it at Ixus at the same time. "I'm not here to spy on you, I'm just looking around," Talon lied. He read the hunter's thoughts to know whether he was hostile to him or not.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:56 pm

[...reading a person's thoughts? Isn't that just a bit overpowered in this sense? *shrug* I don't know, my person certainly doesn't have that ability and wouldn't even for a long time, so, I don't know. Perhaps I just view it as such.]

"Hmph. Well you can look around all you want when I'm finished. I'd rather not have you take anything vital to my mission. Now beat it or I will pull the trigger," he said to the other hunter, finger tensing a little around the trigger to his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:08 am

(He's a psionic, but I reread what I said and realized how overpowered that sounded. I edited it to make it less OP, I forgot I wasn't able to read those kinds of thoughts)

Talon lowered his weapon, holstering it. "Alright, I'll wait," he said as he walked out of the room. "Not getting paid enough for a fight anyway," he said quietly to himself as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 am

So someone HAD hired this hunter to be keep an eye on him. Who it was, he had no idea. He turned again and then continued on his search, this time keeping wary, expecting the hunter to still follow.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:55 am

Talon looked around other parts of the base as the other hunter searched for whatever it was he was sent to look for. A large chunk of the ceiling in the hallway collapsed and fell toward him, which he dodged by rolling out of the way. How old is this place?, he wondered as he looked around, trying to find any old Space Pirate or even recovered Chozo technology.
Back to top Go down
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:04 pm

He got a communication over the private line on his comms, direct from his employer. It would be his choice to answer it, of course, though if he wanted money, it would probably be in his best interests.

Ixus in the meanwhile found his first segment, a vial of purple liquid that had somehow stayed intact throughout everything going on. He scanned it and found that it was a powerful chemical mixture used in certain bombs, though in far greater quanities than the simple vial. Curious, he put it away and continued his search.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Talon answered the call, leaning against the wall. He was told something along the lines of "Stop messing around and keep doing your mission. I'm not paying you to look around."
"How do you know I'm-" Talon was cut off by the employer.
"I can see through your eyes through your implants. Get back to work," he said. Talon shrugged and started moving back toward Ixus.
Back to top Go down
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:08 am

Ixus continued to work, knowing that he was going to be watched and spied on again most likely. Oh well, if the hunter showed his face again, he'd most likely end up in a shoot-out this time...not that he really was wanting a shoot-out but he could see it happening very soon. Still, he kept up on his mission as well as picking up still active datapads that he would study and figure out what was really going on. He soon picked up a small still active segment of what might once had been an energy conductor, among several other pieces of what looked like scrap. "Who could want this? It's worthless," he muttered, continuing his search and getting this foreboding feeling as to the intentions of his employer.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:07 am

Talon purposely walked as slowly as possible back toward where Ixus was, looking around at the destroyed base as he pulled out his knife, throwing it in the air and catching it by the handle multiple times. He could sense the bio-energy of Ixus in the base, so he was sure that he was still here.
Back to top Go down
MetroidMaster91

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:29 am

Ixus continued his active search, keeping an eye out for the hunter that had been following him of late. He wondered who had sent him and why, then his suspicious took a turn to his current employer. He frowned, figuring that if his current employer had sent someone to keep an eye on what he was doing? then something was up with his plans and Ixus had to figure it out. He found all of what he was looking for but purposefully stayed, gathering more data pads and piecing together what was said.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:54 am

Talon scanned several data pads as he walked around the base, copying their data to his logbook, curious about what was stored here. He caught his knife by the blade between his fingers, sheathing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ixus' new mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixus' new mission   Ixus' new mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ixus' new mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next