Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

random room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 am

Espera tentacle killed the tentacle monster and then retracted his tentacles again. Crystal said "You know, it's too bad your a different Talen, Talen." then She blew him a kiss. Gene showed up and found a creature where he was...or near where he was at least. He growled, as it was a xenomorph queen, and they were dangerous and competition.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:09 am

Talon randomly appeared and pet the xenomorph queen, while Veala tried to make another tentacle monster to hug.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:12 am

the xenomorph was, of course with the way things go, the energy xenomorph. which promptly killed the tentacle monster. ((distraction stuff, sorry))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:16 am

Talon kept petting the xenomorph, turning into Talyn randomly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:17 am

then metroid showed up and killed the monster of evil that showed up for no reason in three seconds.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:29 am

Talyn pet the metroid too, hugging her xenomorph queen
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:33 am

((distractions have been replaced with music, which never distracts me.)) Espera gave the metroid a high five, then turned on van halen, metallica, dragonforce, and an obscure band made up of very talented, but not known at all band people. the thing all of these bands had in common were the fact that they were all heavy rock bands. I then walked back in and started a meaningless conversation with Crystal about random people. ((on a random note: I am approaching three posts per day! WOOT!))

Last edited by christen MX on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:35 am

Talyn poked the xenomorph queen, while Vance and Zereladra randomly got in an argument over who was better at killing, starting to compete with eachother by killing random mailmen.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:42 am

((on another random note: I'm going to be visiting my uncle, who I have not seen in years, next sunday. the last random note was an edit to my last post.)) Espera began focusing on linking chemical chains to make DNA for a completely new creature, and Crystal and I were having fun randomly chatting about random people.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:52 am

Soon all the mailmen were dead, with Vance having the higher kill count because she had ranged weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:14 am

"well that was interesting and odd." I say, looking up from the little experiment Crystal and I had going on, then looking back to it. Espera had made a nearly complete gene thingy ((can't remember what one is called. one as in single.)), and was working on finishing it and making more. scral was kicking ass and taking a whole lot of names. literally, the loser lost there name and it got handed to the winner on a nametag. scral had won every fight so far. Gene was fighting to keep his sanity now that his human DNA was removed, and was just keeping his head above water. Vio was trying to find her father. the real vio, not the tentacle one. J-0-Ee was fighting more space pirates, insane with phazon madness. Arisa was fighting with the ouroboros again, still shooting into it's gash. Hailer was on a bounty mission, and was searching out his current target on the lost planet zeldraka. Tana was searching out a planet to hide from her phazon siblings on, and Mina Barus was searching her out with a squad of troopers. Garalath and Adralten were fighting one another for rule of SR-296. setsa was looking for a diamond ring to wear to a ball were her current bounty was hiding using a disguising hologram projector. she was outfitted with a scanner to prevent that from working of course.

((edit: this is a repost, the last was at 12:58 PM.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:28 am

Vance was getting into a sword fight with multiple demonic mailmen, slashing them to pieces with her demonic katana, decapitating one of them with a spray of blood spraying everywhere, switching to her pistols and firing at the rest of the mailmen, ripping them apart with gunfire.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 am

"Is that the sound of a katana?" verice asks, popping out of nowhere, the song "Radioactive" by "The Firm" playing behind him for no reason. he pulls a katana out of his chest handle facing straight out (imagine the scene when Jecht pulls the sword out of his chest in final fantasy ten if you've played it.), he then said "Sear through scales and fire Ago Ralshen!" and the katana turned into a longsword with a draconic theme to it, including dragons in place of a crossguard. "Meet Dragon slayer." he said, and joined in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:41 am

(Never played Final Fantasy 10)"Fuck yeah," Vance said as she turned her katana into some combination of a battle axe and a hammer, slamming it straight through several mailmen and ripping them to pieces before switching it back to a katana, impaling a mailman and driving the blade up, slicing his top half in half and causing more blood to spray everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:57 am

"Wow. that's messed up. I'm a vampire and that grosses me out." verice says, then disembowels one mailman with his longsword (twenty feet long) and then shoots fire out of it at another mailman. ((Sorry, I was making that xenomorph bionicle better, I didn't expect it to take so long to finish. again, sorry. *guilty*))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:59 am

Vance charged fire into her sword and swung it at a mailman, causing a sword beam(Not really sure what the term is, but it's like the skyward strike in Skyward Sword) made out of fire to fly at it and cut it in half.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:05 am

((sword beam is the only term I ever saw used. that was the original.)) "Good move, but I can do much better." verice says, then pulls his back sword (the one strapped straight up and down to his back) out of it's sheath and begins slashing at mailmen and blade beams fly out like crazy and kill mailmen easily, ripping them to pieces. there is a very obvious triforce motif to the sword, the crossguard is even a triforce. if his right hand was looked at it would be easy to see that he had the full triforce. that is how the sword existed, he molded the triforce onto the master sword and combined them fully.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:13 am

Vance charged demonic energy and flame into her sword, swinging it at several mailmen and ripping them to pieces.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:15 am

"Trisword rules!!" Verice says, still ripping mailmen, and surrounding scenery, to pieces with his powerful rapid fire blade beam. Espera had completed his first original gene set, and was feeling quite proud of himself. he began the process of cloning it into a living being.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 am

(Shit, meant Vance not Veala)
Vance kept slashing the demonic mailmen to pieces with her fire sword beams, their burned dismembered pieces flying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:31 am

((didn't even notice. literally.)) then the new improved Gene grabbed his super spear-javelin and threw it and it's flaming awesomeness at a "harmless" passerby, killing the disguised evil alien instantly. ((I upgraded my Alien bionicle heavily, making him into something too close to Gene to be any old Alien. he has a spear-javelin that on one side has a big flame sword blade part and on the other a buzz saw shield, straight sword, and scral sword. scral, and I only just remembered this, believe me, it is a sword that curves to the right or left, whichever direction you're holding it before the blade starts. on the flame side there is a normal shield too, so this thing is fucking tricked out. the reason it's his is because he's the only one who could hold it, he is the only one with movable fingers, but that is a curse in this matter too, not just his blessing. he can't hold it without support from a human, so it falls. you have to have him use it and then use it again, only long range, never short. it could in theory be used short range though, so it doubles as a spear.))

Last edited by christen MX on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:41 am

Vance fired her pistols at the last of the mailmen, spinning her pistols before putting them away. "That was fun," she said as she sheathed her demonic blade.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 am

"Agreed." verice said, sheathing the trisword, he then said "I think this is the most fun I've had since I saw ichigo last, and that's saying something." and grabbed an odd looking spear. it looked like the soul reaver, but it had a longer handle and shorter blade. like any spear version of a sword would. "Wanna go hunting for heathens?" he asked the obviously cool Vance.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:53 am

"Sounds fun," Vance said as she played with her katana, not really knowing who Ichigo was even though she came from a RP forum where he may or may not have existed, getting ready to follow Verice.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:55 am

"You wanna take him too?" verice asks, pointing to the xenomorph carrying a flaming javelin-spear with a double blade on one end and a blade of pure fire on the other, with a shield at each end, the double blade end with a buzz saw shield, the flame blade end with a normal shield. the xenomorph notices verice looking at him and waves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: