Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:42 am

Veala then charged at Espera, jumping at him in an attempt to touch his head.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 am

Espera, being attached to a rock at the moment, was unable to dodge, and so his head got touched by veala when she tried. hailer jumped in and used his electricity to hit anyone he could.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:13 am

Veala repeatedly touched Espera's head with a grin, dodging the electricity and firing several flaming chainsaw shots at the mailmen who rose from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:32 pm

"you're back! It's so good to see somebody!" my manifestation says for me. Espera does not bother dodging the head touches because he is embodying the part of me that still needs to sleep for the first time since yesterday. AKA, he's sleeping.
((last time I posted this was at 8:13 pm))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:34 pm

Veala kept touching Espera's head, then jumped to your manifestation and tried to touch his head, slicing Ork mailmen to pieces with her chainswords.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:37 pm

my manifestation, knowing that Veala is a boy truly, does not let her near his head.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Veala kept chasing after his head, trying to touch it. If she failed, she would go after Zereladra and Talon, touching their heads in an instant hit because she is their creator.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 pm

he moves around and dodges quickly, avoiding the head touches and breaking jars along the way.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:55 pm

Veala then charged after Arisa, trying to touch her head while Zereladra tried to find Gene, wanting to ride on his back again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Gene however had moved to the total fantasy roleplay site, so could not be found, and Arisa became an enormous venomous spider

((last post of this was 10:57 PM, did you just not notice? *hurt*))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:46 am

Talon wondered exactly why Arisa became a spider, and fired at several mailmen, while Veala tried to jump on Arisa's back to touch her head.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:56 am

Arisa changed back and dematerialized the outer layer of her body back into neutral energy and Veala would pass right through her. Gene in the new world he had found himself in, was quite happy, as he did not have to hide his true self anymore. ((I only just woke up after going to bed at eleven AM, so I'm sorry I took so long to respond if I actually did take long to respond. I also don't know if it was there at 7 and some change AM because I never saw that you had posted until I looked while logged out, which I have no idea how happened but whatever, when it said you posted it at 7 and some change AM.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Zereladra teleported to the new world too, only to try to pet Gene because she still found him cute.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:18 pm

((you just registered her?)) Gene would run away from her at first, then he would remember he's huge and has a freakish tongue and would try to make her head explode like the xenomorphs did in Alien vs Predator.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:22 pm

(No...Though I probably could, having two registered characters with the same basic character design[Minus the cybernetics] seems odd to me.)
Zereladra avoided the head exploding, instead jumping toward Gene's back in an attempt to ride him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:26 pm

((Yeah, I noticed that after I posted that post.)) Gene would avoid the riding by covering his back with quick movements of his tail, making his back like a giant blade. ((something cool: I made a xenomorph out of bionicle parts. have you ever heard of those?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 pm

(Yeah. I still have some.)
Zereladra poked at Gene playfully with her cybernetic tail, while Veala still made attempts to touch Arisa's head.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:32 pm

((that is badass. I commented on Talon Vance by the way.)) Gene began moving away at high speeds, while Veala's hand would pass through Arisa's head with no resistance. Arisa walks over to Talon and remakes her front so she can hug him.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Zereladra flew after Gene, intent on hugging him and petting him.
Talon hugged Arisa's front part, while Veala still tries to touch her head, trying to touch everyone's head,
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Arisa flips Veala off and thinks "Nothing against the real Crazyzealot, but that version of manifestation is just stupid sometimes." specifically so that the real Crazyzealot knows that she does not dislike him (personally I think Veala is funny as hell), and Espera thinks about half joining Gene while also staying in here (He won't). then scral shows up and starts kicking ass. ((I posted in regular roleplay for real now. if you want to pick that one back up.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Veala went to go touch the manifestation of Christen's head, forgetting if she already touched his head as Talon tries to kiss Arisa.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:52 pm

my manifestation looked at her and summoned Crystal in his place, who gladly accepted the head touches from the one she remembered as her boyfriend when a male, though she was already straight and female, so she only had a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:13 pm

Veala kept touching Crystal's head, while Talon kissed Arisa.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Arisa fully materialized for the kiss, then she held onto Talon. Crystal asked "Why are you touching my head? And why are you a girl?" of Veala, who she new as a boy. then a mailman attacked her and she pulled out a hammer from nowhere and hit the mailman on the head with it, or more accurately the body, as the mailman was squashed, and when she removed the hammer, he showed up in a new position.

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:16 pm

"I forgot," Veala said, "but now I'm really used to being a girl and I forgot how to change back," she said as she tried to touch her head again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: