Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 am

"...Okay, we can keep going for a few more hours," Talon said with a smile, easily convinced by the cute catgirls.

(They could probably survive it. Well Talon could, but I guess Zereladra could have a full bodysuit or something, if I include her.)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:28 am

((skipping via ooc post. would you like to do it on Arcterra, or a different planet? I have a few lined up for consideration.))
((edit: I have almost the same number of posts as rildok! isn't that awesome?!))

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 am

(I'm fine with Arcterra[Haven't done an RP on an arctic planet yet...At least I assume it's arctic since I haven't played Hunters yet.])
And Talon finished her mating with the catgirls, falling unconscious from all the mating tiring her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:35 am

the cat girls were obviously disappointed but they sucked it up and decided to try and go bother Espera, who had gotten locked in the room with them when the door sealed and shut until Talon opened it via glitch, but he had no parts, so would not deal with them and shooed them away. "Go take a nap with Talon damnit." he told them.
((it's arctic. I've only played a little of that fake metroid game, and I so know that. do you want us to be even character count, or do you mind if I have three?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 am

(I'm fine with any amount of characters)
Talon laid next to the catgirls, hugging them in her sleep if they took a nap with her, rolling a little in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:41 am

there was one catgirl on each of Talon's arms, which unless she had some sort of super blood pumper or didn't use/need blood, would make her unable to move her arms. (their not exactly light kitties)
((okay, I know who I'm using then. will you be using both of them? like, your characters?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:42 am

(I'm not entirely sure yet. I might just use Talon since I'm not sure what the RP will be about yet.)
Talon just laid next to them then, sleeping next to them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 am

Espera just leaned against the far wall and went to sleep like that, not really caring how he slept.
((I'm still working out that last little detail. I know it wou...I think I have a basic idea for it. I can work on the rest as we go along if you don't mind that.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:51 am

Eventually, Talon got up, noticing the cat girls were still on her arms as she tried to get up, her arms feeling completely numb from the lack of circulation.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:58 am

the heavy cat girls would probably stop Talon from being able to get up, like we said before, they're not light little kitties.
((basic story: assasination gone wrong, everyone else was sent to kill assassin and protect the targeted something or other. important form of diplomat...emissary I think.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:01 am

Talon quietly talked into the catgirls ears, trying to wake them up that way. If that failed, she would then try increasing the body heat in her body, not high enough to burn them or do any damage, but enough to possibly startle them.
(That sounds good to me.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 am

Neither of these things worked, both just made them roll around a LITTLE, not even enough to roll off of one of her arms.
((plan is made, please respond soon. I'm sorry for taking so long, I made an actual RP post at first on accident, and then I lost that very good post through editing, however I was able to get it back by hitting the back button before sending in the edit. it's done now though.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:14 am

"Can you girls get off my arms?" Talon asked them loudly, trying to wake them up, still trying to shake them off at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:20 am

the cat girls did not even stir, being as they sleep hard after any long physical action, even mating. they only have the energy while it's going on, and after they enter sleep they sleep very hard. "I can't wake them up Talon, but I can move them if you want me to." Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:21 am

"I'd prefer that anyway. Don't really want to end up in an endless loop of mating and sleeping somehow...Though that does sound fun, it would lose the fun after a while," Talon said, still trying to move out from under them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:25 am

Espera used his tentacles to gently remove the two girls sleeping on Talon's arms. he moved them a short distance away, and they slept through the whole thing. including when he accidentally dropped them from a few feet above the ground. they didn't even stir then.
((RP is started. I think the starter was good, but what do you think?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:35 am

Talon got up, putting her weapons back into their places after they somehow got out of place, switching her weapon back into a sword and putting it in its sheath.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:42 am

"Mind letting me out now?" Espera asked, slightly annoyed at having been trapped for the night. even if the floor show WAS badass and hot.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 am

"Sure," Talon said, then thought for a second. "Were there security cameras in here? If so I think I might want to save the footage for...certain reasons," she said as she went to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:48 am

"I don't keep footage, but yes there are security "cameras" everywhere on this ship, from just about every single angle possible." Espera answers Talon's question with. "That means that a fairly large group of metroids with human urges saw you three in every single detail. they could have become male or female, but do you really think it matters?" Espera added just to be an ass.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 am

"I kinda expected to be watched by something here, so not really...Wait does this mean they constantly watch me sleeping when I'm naked?" Talon asked, opening the door for him. She didn't really care that she was watched, she was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:55 am

Espera removed himself from Talon's room before answering with "They certainly edit things around every night to make it different." before running off at high speeds laughing a hooting laugh.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Talon laid next to her catgirl friends, not really sure what to do at the moment so she just laid with them, kissing them softly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 pm

the two cat girls started purring softly and warmly.

Espera had reached the bridge, where every single zombie there had been killed and turned to dust. he was sad to see however that some of his closest metroid friends had been bitten and subsequently frozen to prevent zombification. "Damnit, those were some good men there. I'm going to go work on a cure, make sure they stay frozen until I'm truly finished." Espera tells them.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Talon shut her door, not wanting any zombies to get in and bite her catgirl friends again as she laid next to them again, petting them gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: