Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:25 am

(I'm not very good at coming up with names.)
"Damn it, Espera, I told you I'm Tony," Talon said over the comm, but stopped really caring since they didn't seem to react badly to it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:31 am

"They don't care. Seriously. They REALLY don't care." Espera tells Talon over the comm. "Okay, what are your names?" Espera asks the other two. The one right next to Guy says "My name is Emelia Flameheart." The final one says "Bob Firebringer is my name. Do you have a lighter?" (Bob is a pyro, his specialty is working with explosives. That however is a chosen specialty, not a demolition trooper thing. He DOES however have a flamethrower instead of a standard plasma rifle.) "No. No I do not. He might though." Espera says, pointing at Talon at the end.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:32 am

Talon hands the guy a lighter, playing with it a little before he did, playing with his incendiary grenade again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:34 am

As soon as Talon begins playing with the incendiary grenade, Bob drops the lighter and his jaw drops inside his suit while he begins drooling heavily. He then falls into a coughing fit. "What's wrong with you?" Espera asks. "Not much, just choking on drool." Bob replies.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:35 am

Talon caught the lighter, playing with it a little as he lit it, staring at the FFFFFFIRE.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:38 am

"Oooh. Daddy's coming." Bob says, looking into the fire as if entranced by it's angelic beauty. "...Bob, are you a pyro?" Espera asks. "Why yes, yes I am." Bob replies. "I'd have figured you would have figured that out from my name." Bob says."*groan* I really should have seen that coming." Espera thinks. "That was more obvious than the walking into the beams thing." He tells himself (It really was honestly).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:41 am

Talon stared at the fire too, staring at it for about five minutes before realizing that he just did that and closing the lighter. "So when do we start the mission?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:45 am

"Well, we need to train these three to be better, stronger, faster, smarter. That's our first mission together, after that we just need to do a single mission that is hard in one day to give ourselves a reputation so that we get assigned to work with Samus when she goes on the self assigned mission on Tallon IV." Espera says. "Don't ask." He says to the three marines, the middle of which was opening his/her (they're all in armor, and have voice distorters, so it's impossible to do anything more than guess to their genders.) mouth to ask how he knew Samus would be going on a mission in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:51 am

"Why don't we just fly there at the same time as her?" Talon asked over the comm, having not talked about this before.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:54 am

"I want her to not have a reason to ditch us." Espera replies. "Well, it's time for super training!" He says in a chipper voice. "Talon, do you want to handle Bob?" Espera asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:00 am

"Okay," Talon said as he played with his lighter again. Bob was going to be easy to train.
(I'm going to play DC Universe Online for a while for now)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:04 am

(okay. see you later.)
"Well, let's go shall we?" Espera asks the other two recruits. Guy just nods, and walks away with Espera, but Emelia asks "Is it such a good idea to leave those two together? We could come back and find half the city burned down." Espera responds to that with "You have no idea how little I care right now. I am so focused on training you two to be badasses that I can't devote a single bit of care to anything else."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:50 am

"Want to throw an incendiary grenade into the sewer and watch the burning shit fumes come up?" Talon asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:05 am

"Hell yeah!" Bob replies.
----------------------------------------------------
"You know? What we need is an "Eye of the tiger" training montage up in here." Espera thinks. *skipping past that horribly overused joke* (("Oh come on!" screw you E.)) "Okay, you have been trained pretty good. How about we see how Talon is doing, hmm?" Espera says. "Yeah, sure." Emelia says. "How much you wanna bet they blew something up?" He/she asks Guy. "Three hundred credits on "They blew some shit the **** up!" Guy responds. (That was a horrible pun, and he did not intend to make it.)
((did you already see what I had had at the top originally?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:14 am

Talon grinned as the shit fumes flew in the air, seeing the glow of the incendiary grenade's fire coming from the sewer. "FFFFFIIIIRRRREEEE!!! HEHEHEHEHEH!!!!" he said with a grin.
(I kinda did a timeskip too. Also I saw it.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 am

Espera and his two trainees walked "in" on them watching the sewer fire, and Emelia and Guy said "Called it. You owe me three hundred credits Espera." at the same time. "I never agreed to betting. I don't owe you jack, besides, I figured they would have burned more honestly." Espera replies.
((oh goody. Thanks. Wait, the whole thing, or just part. As long as you saw the stuff about Bob then I'm cool. also, do you want me to just do Bob?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:20 am

(Yeah)
Talon grinned as he watched the fumes rise. "Hi!" he said, watching the flames in the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:23 am

((to which part?))
"Hello." Espera responds. "By the way, do you think you could speak up a bit? I can't hear much right now." He requests. The reason for which he cannot hear is that he has metal music blaring on his in-suit speaker system. It's kind of hard to hear when your entire sonic sensory system is being hit by blaring metal.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 am

(I saw it and want you to play bob since I'm not good at playing characters I've never played before)
Talon kept looking at the fire in the sewers. "That was fun," he said. "Training complete for today, soldier."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 am

((understood sir. *Salute* I shall burn the bitch! Oh, and control bob.))
"I like your training." Bob says. "You would." Emelia says. "Oh, did I mention that I taught my two the fine art of being a dick while seeming totally cool at the same time as well as how to kick ass?" Espera asks of Talon over the comm.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 am

"I mostly taught mine how to burn shit," Talon said as he took one of his backup lighters, lit it, then threw it down into the sewer to ignite more flammable shit fumes.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 am

"You know? I think Bob already knew how to do that." Espera says. Bob does not dispute this. "Yeah, I think Bob has burned down a few orphanages along the road." Emelia says. "I do not disagree with this idea at all." Guy says. "I have not burned a single orphanage in my entire life damnit." Bob says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:48 am

"Wanna burn one now?" Talon asked with a psychotic grin that was invisible under his blue visor, playing with one of his grenades.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 am

((sorry, apparently dinner was not early, and the pizza that we had was lunch. I still find that incredibly odd.))
"NO! That's sick!" Bob says. Even Bob the super-pyro has limits on what is okay to burn. Though there are not many.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 am

Talon shrugged. "More orphanages for me then," Talon said jokingly, still playing with the firebomb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next