Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:58 am

"I built it kid! I'm centuries to millennia old, and I've still got all the time in the world! Building stuff is what I do, like THESE!" Espera snaps his fingers, and a number of creatures jump out of Ragnarok from where the capture crew was engulfed, a number identical to the number of members of the capture crew sans Slyix. These creatures are horrible to look at, monsters in every sense of the word, and they're on fucking FIRE! "Do ya like em? They're my newest recruits! ATTACK!" The corrupted capture crew grow massive batlike wings and take off into the air after Slyix' ship, moving at speeds almost inconceivable for such creatures. "'Laser' mode activate." Espera says under his breath, looking down at his handheld cannon. He then points at Slyix's ship and fires, a huge beam of sustained light shooting out at incredible speeds towards his ship.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:04 am

"Your a Fucking Monster!" Slynx says as he slams the controls again at the sound of his radar blaring, the laser barely scrapes across the haul of his ship.
"Warning. Damage Level is at a dangerous Level. On Panels D4, Y4, D6, G8, and J10."

Slyix then pulls up and activates his thrusters to try and get out of there. "Incoming Message from.. G...F...S...Olympus.."

Slyix answers "I'm running for my life, What the fuck to do you want right now!?"

"Sir, We have made contact" a man says

Dane jumps from his seat "With who?"

"Slyix, Sir..."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:17 am

"Yeah? Try this on for size." Espera sprouts his eight signature phazon tentacles, which all shoot out at Slyix' ship (I'm assuming it's the Killer Oak, but if not, what is it? So I know what to call it) while moving at insane speeds, bolstered by a speed booster power up. While he's doing this, he also materializes the other cannon, merging the two together into their monster cannon form, which he begins charging (though it is unnecessary). The former capture crew continue to hound Slyix' ship relentlessly, their strange monstrous wings propelling them through the air even faster than Meta-Ridley could fly.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 am

(Yeah, It's the Killer Oak)

Slyix goes at full launch Speed, hoping to break the Atmosphere before anything catches up with the Ship.

"Slyix, what is going on?" Dane says.

"I said it already! Running for my life!" Slyix shouts

"From what!?" Dane demands

"Sir, We did a scan, Multiple Things are Chasing his ship"

"Where is the Capture Team?" Dane asks

"We see no signs of them."

"They are dead," Slyix says

"What Killed them!?" Dane shouts
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:36 am

"Let's go." Espera unleashes an enormous stream of plasma from his cannon, sweeping it across the sky in an arc containing where the Killer Oak is flying and flying to, before following the ship with the massive attack (slightly ahead of its position) "Eat my mega weapon!" Espera shouts as he fires upon Slyix. And then all hell breaks loose as Ragnarok begins to coalesce in the atmosphere, reforming into ooze, then solidifying into a substance dozens of times stronger and harder than phazite, while below, the sea of ooze reaches its tendrils up to attack from down under as well. At the same time, Espera has his own share of Ragnarok occurrence, as the substance jumps up, merging into his cannon and mutating it as well, enhancing its power (with an accompanying shift of the beam's color from blue to deep crimson with black sparking lightning) and prolonging the attack.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 am

Slyix saw the attacks comming, he continued to fly, hoping to out run them before they hit.

"What are you doing! DODGE THE ATTACKS" Danes shouts, watching it on Radar.

"I'll out run them!" Slyix responds

"Your not going fast enough!" Dane says

"I'll go faster!"

"Your at max Speed!"

"Max launch Speed." Slyix said as he pressed a button to activate his Space Thrusters

Dane jumps up "He is entering Warp Speed! Check that idiot's trajectory! He's probably going hit something launching at that speed!"

People scramble around to be as quick as possible to follow the commands

Last edited by trees sapling on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:52 am

(Forgot the dome above?)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:54 am

(I forgot to put Dane says... Oops)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:58 am

(No, the dome of hardened Ragnarok in his path, put there to prevent his escape)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:02 am

(Oh, I thought that it wasn't Happening Instantly, since you explained it going through stages.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:07 am

(No, it happened in a matter of seconds. By the time that message would have gone through, the dome is already fully hardened, and spreading further around the planet to cut off any escape route.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:11 am

(What am I supposed to do then if Slyix is trapped with an unbeatable Monster? Last time I checked the Federation doesn't Sport a giant Fuck you laser that can destroy super strong stuff)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:16 am

(Challenge him to a one on one fight? Maybe if Slyix impresses him, he'll let him go. Or he might even win.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:20 am

(Alright)

Slyix then notices the dome over head and quickly cancles his planned speed boast "Your Weak and Pathetic!" He shouts out at Espera "You really have to use a giant monster to do your bidding! Back on the Pirate Homeworld, we didn't use any of our stuff when we fought over something! We used our fists and guns! You Chicken!"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:26 am

"I said it earlier, Ragnarok doesn't like giving up potential hosts!" Espera shouts up amicably, "But if you're trying to get me in a one on one, you just have to ask! I'm always up for a good throw-down!"
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:24 pm

"Call off the beast and we can have a One on one fight right on the very ground below us." Slyix offers "A true fighter kills his enemies himself, not using others. That's why I always volunteered to be first to battle with the Space Pirates, So that I killed my Enemies"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:30 pm

"Cute, kid. But you got one thing wrong. Ragnarok isn't a beast. Just putting it out there." Espera then whistles sharply, and all of the tendrils of Ragnarok jerk and shudder once before slowly, almost dejectedly, returning to the main biomass. The ex-crewmen of the raiding team (since that is an accurate description of them, and I can't remember what you called them) also stand down, flying down to the ground as the Ragnarok sea parts, forming a large circular area with no corrupting influence for the two of them to fight. Espera jumps into the makeshift Arena, and prepares to fight Slyix, starting by putting away his cannon. "Well kid? You coming down to fight, or are you the chicken here?" Espera teases.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:33 pm

Slyix leaves his ship in the air as he jumps down from it. Dust Flys up as he lands on the ground and stands up. "What Weapons are allowed? OR are no weapons allowed?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:35 pm

"Which would you prefer? I'm no slouch at CQC kid, but I'm a motherfucking atombomb with a gun in hand." Espera responds, looking Slyix dead in the eyes.
(Suggest that we move the fight itself to the Arena. Kind of why I presented the reformation of the Ragnarok sea the way I did.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:38 pm

(That sounds fine)

"I'm not taking my suit off, So if we go fists, it will be fists covered in Metal" Slyix says
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:46 pm

"Fists covered in metal huh. Tell you what. I'll trade metal for a bit of organic armor, how bout that?" Espera says, completely deactivating his suit, before his body begins to grow large interlocking plates of chitin-esque armor, large green plating on his main body, and smaller, light brown plating on his extremities. "Something I only really started playing with recently. I'm not 85% metroid for no reason after all." he says as his body begins warping even more, becoming an almost twisted, sort of humanoid Omega-stage metroid, which is being covered in Ragnarok pouring out of his body and enhancing its form further. "Let's gooo. II'lll give Youu the ffiiirst mooove." he says in a deep, growling voice that lingers and stretches out.
(Next post: Arena topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Galaxy :: Canon-
Jump to: