Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath...   Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:46 am

I just want to do a quick RP that is kinda more of a montage of what Sylix Does in between The pre-legacy Era and Part 1 of the legacy Era RP..

Basically I want Sylix to crash land on a hidden Planet that has been lost for billions of years and discovers a... Cousin? Of the Chozo... I don't know what to call their relationship with the Chozo, but basically them and the Chozo were one race that split.. One side settled many planets and became the Chozo... The other side use their technology to hide themselves on a planet that was only discovered by outside sources one time... And changes in environment made them a different species....

Basically the RP would be the main events over a long period of time of this race (If someone has a name please suggest it) helping Sylix basically not Die from the darkness within him by controlling its activity...

I would like the RP to be short... Like Shorter than that Recovery Mission Post-Fusion RP I had,...if I/we can keep from going in depth...

I'm just posting this to see if anyone wants to RP as some of the people of this "Race" if not then it will be a one post story...
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath...   Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:55 am

Chorizo. and, eh, sure. If you ever come back, I'd be up to that.
Back to top Go down

Pre-Legacy Era Aftermath...
Page 1 of 1