Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:53 pm

"Yes. Just follow me, I'll have us there in no time (Let's just hope that the world isn't already completely fucked by the time we get aboveground)." Rose says (and thinks), beginning to lead Talon to one of the exit portals scattered across most of the facility. It was around then that they would hear an earthshattering roar, and the sound of the steel doors and walls being forcibly blasted through by something very large. "Um, I know you just got a new toy Talon, but I suggest very strongly that we RUN FOR OUR LIVES!" "Well, your life anyway." She says before busting out in a full run to the exit portal.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Talon pulled out her shotgun, ready to fight whatever showed up...Only to smash it in her grip in the same motion. "Shit...Gonna need some better weapons for this thing," she said as she ran off to join Rose.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 10:55 pm

(oh god, I am very sorry for taking so long. My internet was down, and while I waited for it to reset, I went to do some shopping, I had no idea so much time would pass while I did those things. I am so sorry. Also, definitely going to have to have that thing that is only being heard not seen be a fight later, potentially turning into a dark version of itself mid-battle)
As Talon and Rose near the warp gate/exit portal, the beast has nearly caught up to them. It is immense, and horrifying, there's no telling what the hell this thing was originally, or if it didn't look like this from the beginning. What can be told, is that it has at least ten enormous arms lined with knotty muscles, a horrific face covered in eyes with a circular leach like maw filled with hundreds if not thousands of teeth (like an omega metroid) and lined with who knows how many horrific tentacles, flailing and grasping at everything. Then it disappears, and is replaced with serene woodland as they pass through the exit portal, which promptly closes due to a containment breach, cutting off one of the creature's mouth tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:02 pm

Talon plopped down on the ground when they got out of the facility, resting herself. She thought about modifying the suit so it would disappear until she needs it, is that overestimating how far technology has progressed? She didn't know. "You alright?" she asked, looking around for zombonies.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Rose looks over at Talon, still wearing the armor despite appearing to be resting, and says "Are you sure you don't want to remove the armor while you take a break? I tried to fix it up to be more comfortable, but that doesn't mean it's like wearing just clothing or nothing at all. I even modified it with a matter-energy converter so that it could be reduced to energy for easy storage when you don't need it and easy activation when you do."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:07 pm

Talon blinked a bit at that. "Where does it go when I do that?" she asked as she looked for it in the modules part of her visor, having it reduce to energy and go...wherever it goes when she does that.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:12 pm

"The suit converts ninety someodd percent of its mass to energy, converting the rest into a small (but practically indestructible) bracelet like apparatus on your left wrist, there's a "button" you can press to get it to return to full suit form. If I can ever get access to the right stuff, or just get access to one, then I can make a few adjustments so that the suit is connected to an interface module known as a zero-suit...well, typically called that anyway."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:15 pm

"Whether I want to do that or not depends on one very important question...How comfy is a zero suit?" Talon asked, laying down on the ground. Briefly forgetting they were on a zombie and Ing infested world.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:19 pm

"From what I've heard from the few people who wear the high tech versions, there's basically no difference between wearing the zero-suit and wearing nothing at all outside of body protection that I can only assume is provided by some kind of energy shielding. I've also heard that they feel just like human skin, like there's nothing there in the first place." Rose responds, never actually having worn or even had access to one. The closest she's ever been to one was seeing Samus wearing hers when they both infiltrated the space pirate mothership.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:22 pm

Talon grinned at that. "I do like being naked, sure if we can find one I'll be up for the upgrade. Think we can find one on this planet?" she asked as she stood up, activating her suit again. Letting it materialize over her body. "Can you survive in Phazon or should I try to get the ship on my own?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:27 pm

"...I...probably can. I've done it before, but it is radioactive, I could still end up fucked with too much exposure. Lllluckily, there are usually creatures nearby phazon origin sites that end up immune to the stuff, so I've gained the immunity a few times and can add it on to my other forms. Still, I do have limits. Well, whatever. For now it doesn't matter much, it'll only really become important once we get around to actually getting into phazony areas."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Talon nodded. "Alright then, let's go," she said as she walked...In whatever direction. She didn't know where the hell she was going, but that was half the fun. Plus she felt invincible in her suit. She'd like to see a zombie try to take a bite out of this thing.

"By the way, think you could put...whatever you used to store those things into my suit at some point?" she asked. She would have asked before, but she didn't know she had them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 2:58 pm

"First, we may want to get somewhere safe where I can work on a few things though Talon. I saw how you crushed your shotgun earlier, you need weapons. The suit may be powerful, and make you powerful, but that doesn't mean that it has no need of support from external weaponry. We need something that can withstand your physical attributes, and also something that provides enough firepower to be worthwhile. I'm going to need to either get you or build you some plasma weaponry, preferably the former since I don't know much about the handheld variety."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Talon nodded. "Think there's a gun shop anywhere?" she asked. She came to the conclusion that her weapons only don't work with her suit because they weren't made in the age of strength enhancing power armor.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm

"Unlikely, civilian usage of fire-arms is practically unheard of on most planets anymore, and even if there were, I doubt those guns would be any more powerful or fare any better than your shotgun. Publicly available technology hasn't advanced much in the weapons department, the good stuff is usually only available to military personnel, or individuals who have that stuff custom-made in order to start bounty hunting work. But, most planets will have a military outpost for troops dropping in, and even if they don't, I've got a map up here" Rose says, tapping her head with her right index finger "of the locations of the complexes of that group, and not all of them worked on the same stuff. Though I'm sure I don't know the locations of all of them, I'd be willing to bet I can find one that was working on weapons technology."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Talon nodded. "Whatever group it was must have made compatible weapons for this thing," she said, looking around as they kept walking. Zombies she could take care of with this suit, but she wasn't sure she could take out an Ing bare handed. What did one even look like?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 3:39 pm

"No, actually. That suit was just meant to protect the wearer from interdimensional energies and transdimensional forces when traveling through rift-portals, which it was going to be able to generate at will. Unfortunately, they hadn't perfected the rift-portal technology yet, so it used up too much energy, far more than the suit could generate, and the shielding against the interdimensional and transdimensional energies and forces was imperfect at best, only the radiation shielding really worked properly. It wasn't combat armor before, so no weapons were designed to work with it. But plenty of other complexes likely had experimental weapons in them, so there shouldn't be any trouble getting you some fun new toys if we have to rely on them some more."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Talon nodded. "Either way, should still find some fun weapons in these labs. You want to use my rifle? The guy who gave it to me said it was pretty much indestructible, but I don't quite trust that after crushing my shotgun."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:01 pm

Rose stares a bit blankly at Talon for a few seconds before saying "Yeah, sure. I don't really see anything wrong with that idea."

(Unfortunately, that's all I've got to say at this moment, possibly because my mind is distracted by other things.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Talon unslung the gun, handing it to her as she walked alongside her. She'd go for another squeeze if she wasn't unsure of whether it would actually hurt with this suit on.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Rose takes the rifle from Talon's hands gingerly, slinging it behind her back for now. "Alright. Talon, would you rather try to find a GF military outpost or just try for one of that group's complexes that could contain some useful weapons? Either could work or end up a bust, and either one would outfit you with some more useful weaponry than what your wielding currently. The military outpost would be the better bet for reliable weaponry, but one of the complexes would likely have more advanced powerful weaponry, if a bit experimental." Rose says, pointing out just a few pros/cons to either route.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Talon thinks for a bit. "I'll go with reliable first, gotta have some starter weapons before you get to the really fun stuff," she said. "Let's find an outpost."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:33 pm

"Alright, if that's the way we're going...then we'll probably want to go back to the refueling station, while not closely, interplanetary outposts tend to be closer together with one another than with other structures and groups of structures like towns or cities. Luckily, you have phazon protection now, so I don't have to worry about you being near the Leviathan anymore."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:39 pm

Talon nods. "That sounds good to me, as long as you're fine," she said. "Which way to there then?" she asked. She was pretty damn lost on this planet.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:48 pm

"Well, for now, up." Rose says, a hazy ripple effect (With a bit of graphics glitch in there) begins showing all over her body as she unslings the rifle from her back and transforms once more into a space dragon, moving to pick Talon up and launch up into the sky.

((Here's what they look like this time
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Ridley10
With a Dark Samus (I think) for size comparison. I take absolutely no credit for this image, I just found it (with two other things) in a google image search.)
((Well, they have bigger more Ridley-esque (prime 3 meta style) arms than that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next