Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:26 pm

"I'd say yes, but it seems like most if not all of our systems are down currently. There's nothing I can do but wait for things to come back online or some repair guy to come and fix the problem." Great, well this guy's useless. And I damn well oughta tell him so, too. And maybe explain zombies. Okay, maybe just explain zombies. "*sigh* Look, since you obviously don't understand, Zombie refers to a walking corpse with a taste for the flesh of the living. Well, normally. These ones don't seem quite so picky, since they were eating their downed comrades too. But that is far beside the point! These things want to eat us, and if they manage to get one good bite in, your as good as dead since you'll be turning into one of them soon!" I tell the idjit. "Oh please, as if something like that could exist." "Your an idjit. I want you to know that. You. Are. An. Idiot. go outside and get bit." I don't like stupid. Though I'm displaying some elements that I don't care for in other people myself right now, I should probably straighten out my words. Well, maybe not to this guy, bye bye ass hat. "Look out behind you!" I yell to the stupid person, just as a zombie is about to take a nice sized chunk out of his shoulder. Damn, maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Wow, I didn't think someone could spin hard enough to break someone elses neck by accident. Damn, he got out without a scratch. "What the hell?! Aw shit! I killed him!" Yeah, ya killed the corpse, whoop de doo. "Ah shit! P-please, you gotta help me hide the body!" "Yeah, so the other walking corpses don't sense their dead comrade and come for a meal, sure. You didn't kill someone alive, he was already dead, I mean, look at the eyes. How do you even get to have no pupils or irises?" "The hell? You're right. But that doesn't mean he wasn't alive, just a little different! What are you, some kind of bigot?!" O--kay, I'm done with this. Next time one of those walkers gets chompy, don't come crying to me. Jerk.
(Rose turns around and walks out of the complex, looking around for any more undead, and seeing none, turns her head and says "Talon, we should probably get going. If he can't do anything for us, we've got no reason to stay.")
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:54 pm

Talon shrugged and just followed her. She thought about taking the guy with her, but she felt like he'd get in the way. And he seemed rather capable of protecting himself. "Looks like I'm gonna have to try to fix the systems, unless we can find a living repair guy. I can repair my ship, that's close enough to power systems right?"
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 3:04 pm

"I wouldn't really know. I've never seen the systems they use to control everything at one of these things. Actually, I think this is the first time I've ever been to one at all." I curse my lack of knowledge. Or at least I would, if this were any time to be bothering with cursing stuff, but it's not. Alright, let's go and get a look at those systems. Whatever systems they are. Shit, I might have to go back and ask that guy, and after walking out like that it would be super awkward. Aw man, if I had known she would want to fix the systems herself instead of wandering and trying to find some other solution, I would have ...maybe I should X him. That would give me whatever info I need, without having to deal with his stupid ass. ...*Sigh* I can't. I can't bring myself to eat someone like that, it's just not right. dammit, sometimes I do wish I had no scruples like an actual X. Oh well, best get to investigating.
(Rose begins to wander around the refueling station, searching for some kind of information about the systems used to transport the fuel and however they get the fuel into the starships, all the while cursing that she hasn't found anyone knowledgeable about this kind of stuff that was dying for her to absorb them and not feel guilty about it.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:49 am

Talon wanders around a different part of the area, though for the same reason. Ready for any random zombies to pop up to shoot in the face. She also thought about finding some way to contact the Federation. The guys she encountered from it seemed to be decent people, not as bad as the Authority. Maybe they'd help with the outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 8:38 am

(As Rose is wandering around in search of information, she finds something rather disturbing. Or rather, the half the planet would notice something very disturbing occurring at that time, as only a few kilometers away from the planet's surface, a spacial rift has just opened, spewing debris that comes crashing down (Relatively) harmlessly, with a far more devastating entity arriving along with the smaller bits. This object is as yet unidentified, however some months-years later, these entities will be known as "Leviathans".)
Oh shit. Oh-shit. OH SHIT!!! OH GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, WHY?!! Zombies are bad enough! Why do we need a leviathan?! What, did this planet trip over a black cat, falling under a ladder which falls into a mirror that has a bunch more stacked up behind it, leading into a mirror store where all of them break?! WHO DID WHAT DO GET THIS KIND OF SHIT LUCK?! "Talon, RUN!!"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:07 pm

Talon looked up, her eyes widening a bit as she saw the leviathan. "Oh for fucks sake, as if this situation wasn't already awful," she said, recognizing it as the same as the thing protruding out of her homeworld. She grabbed Rose and ran for her ship, it wasn't fueled completely but it'd probably be enough to get away from the impact radius.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:29 pm

"Shit! Shit!" OH GOD, THE HOT CHICK'S GONNA DIE! DAMN IT! NO WAY! NOT WHILE I'M AROUND! "TALON, I NEED YOU TO TRUST ME (Even though this will probably freak you the fuck out, and I'm sorry for that), OKAY?!" I Yell. That Talon is already holding on to me was a plus, it means I don't have to pick her up until we're already in the air, and that means that there's less time for her to complain or freak about what's about to happen. I grab the knife and gun, quickly placing them where they wouldn't fall away during my transformation, and then change myself into a space dragon to quickly get away from the likely impact site (Or at least out of the blast range of the impact if it isn't about to hit the refueling depot), grabbing (Or attempting to at least) Talon before getting away at top speed (Which is pretty quick, in the case of a space dragon, given the speeds I've seen them moving).
(As "Rose" flies away, attempting rather desperately to keep Talon on her person and safe, the Leviathan impacts just over a kilometer away from the refueling depot, creating an intense shockwave that devastates the city it lands in, killing 99% of the inhabitants within the blast radius (over 700 meters), and dealing potentially lethal wounds to those unprotected just outside. (The remaining 1% who survived had managed to be within safehouses that protected them from almost the entirety of the impact force, saving their lives.) Unfortunately for the inhabitants of the planet Treceran, the planet they were living on had a somewhat unstable dimensional tethering, and the impact of the ultra-high energy Leviathan tore open a rift in reality upon impact, creating a dark twin not unlike the Dark Aether created some twenty odd years ago elsewhere in the galaxy (Or in that other galaxy, you know, whichever). While nothing much was happening yet, the birth of an Ing sub-race, and the direct release of phazon into the atmosphere boded anything but good for the inhabitants of planet Treceran. As for the Leviathan itself, it has been caught into a constant continuous state of dimensional flux, what this means for the seed and for the potential survivors...is yet to be discovered.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Talon, being suddenly taken to the air by a space dragon, immediately aimed her shotgun toward the dragon's head, thinking it swooped down and grabbed her or something like that. With a bit of confusion, and realizing Rose was gone, she came to a quick conclusion that she was Rose and just went with it, hoping her ship was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:42 pm

(Stopping (maintaining altitude really, still flapping her wings) in mid-air, the space-dragon formed "Rose" looks back towards the impact site, and, deeming that they were likely safe from the direct threat of the meteoric impact, flies down to the ground and transforms back into her human form, setting Talon down in the process (And forming some simple clothes to cover the societally deemed "Naughty areas" and holster her weapons) Alright, we're out of immediate danger from the Leviathan, but we've still got no protection from the zombies. Shit. *Sigh* and I'm probably about to get asked about how and why I can transform into a fucking dragon. Though that does bring up the question, why was Talon so calm through that? Space dragons are extinct these days. Outside of that Ridley fucker, but he's one, and they have to clone him every time he dies for good. Questions for later I guess. "Look, I'm not going to try and eat you or anything, okay? Well...Not literally anyway. I won't do anything to hurt you, promise, okay Talon?" It's all up to her now, I can't really do anything but state my intentions and wait for the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:46 pm

The dragon form didn't bother her so much. She'd seen much worse flying creatures on Tawfret, in fact her experience on Tawfret probably explains why she doesn't really question anything that happens.
"If you were going to kill me, you'd probably have already done it already. If you can turn into a damn dragon there's no point in doing it stealthily or anything," she said with a shrug, actually loading her shotgun this time. It was empty when she aimed it at her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Phew, well, that's one issue out of the way. Now to just get her off this damn planet. "Alright! Now then,... wait. Where the hell do we go? *Muttering* Shit, should have thought to scout the area while I was topside, I don't want to navigate my ass through foliage right now. Damn my inability to plan ahead." Dammit, what do I do? Son of a -...*Sigh* this won't do any good. Complaining about a problem doesn't fix it. Alright. Where to go from here? "Talon, do you have any ideas? I didn't think to get a good look around while we were up above the trees, and I don't trust my ability to navigate that foliage quickly (I also don't want to leave you where you might get attacked by a zombie without someone to guard your back), so I'm kind of at a loss right now."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Talon blinked. "Can't you just turn back and fly us back?" she asked. Suddenly thinking of how good of an idea it was that she locked her ship. Can't have zombies getting in there. She walked up next to a tree and leaned against it, trying to think for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 5:33 pm

"Potentially, I probably could (In the capabilities meaning), but that place is just about ground zero of a phazon explosion. I'm not so sure I want to be exposing either of us to the radiation and potential corruption that would entail." Besides, I don't want branches getting stuck in me as they inevitably would if I changed and flew up through the canopy. Happened way to many times for me not to know what's gonna happen if I start flying here and now. Plus the phazon thing. That's actually pretty important.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Talon sighed. It clicked with her that the blue stuff was called Phazon. People on her world had like 20 different words for it, but that wasn't one of them. "Think it'll...uh...become less radioactive at some point? Not just gonna leave my ship there," she said. She really just wanted to get off this rock, having similar feeling toward here that she did to Tawfret.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:04 pm

"Sadly, more like the opposite. Phazon is alive, it just keeps expanding, growing stronger, getting larger, and eventually completely transforms the planet into phazon. In fact, some phazon becomes almost sentient, and breaks off from the main body in order to act as something like a defense system, touching phazon will almost certainly lead to either death or severe mutation coupled with partial or complete mental breakdown referred to as "Phazon Madness", and it's also an extremely high energy substance. In short, outside of destroying the phazon seed inside the leviathan (the meteor) -thus getting rid of the source-, then just waiting for the remaining phazon to dry up, there's really nothing we can do. Especially unshielded. And I've only ever heard of a few things that can shield a body from phazon radiation, and none of them exist outside of theory right now. And those theories kind of died centuries to millennia ago. In short, without the help of a certain bounty hunter, we and this planet are, without a doubt, fucked. Royally so." Saddest part is, pretty much all of that is accurate. Dammit, I just got myself depressed. Now all we need is a bout of Ing, and everything will be perfectly fucked to hell and back (Some several dozen times over).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Talon looked to her after she mentioned Phazon Madness. "That explains why so many damn people were crazy as hell on my planet. There's kind of a reason I call it a death world," she said, playing with her pistol a bit. Spinning its revolving thing. "Big blue rock crashed like 50 years ago or something, apparently my parents got mutated by it and it passed down to me or something," she said. Too bad their mutations didn't save them the same way they saved me, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:37 pm

"You're a second generation phazon mutant? I suppose that would somewhat explain the excellent physical abilities, but I didn't realize that phazon mutations could pass down a family line, at least not without severely damaging the children born from the copulations." Strange, and interesting. Still doesn't change how much I want to tap that, but it does bring up interesting potential given our current situation. "It actually may be possible to fix you up in such a way that you can survive extended phazon exposure with little to no permanent affect on your body or mind, as long as we can find the proper facilities. Um, by providing special shielding, not by messing with your DNA or anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 7:02 pm

"I suppose, don't really like the word mutant, though. Let's go with Phazer or something for now," she said. "And what would the proper facilities be? I'm really regretting not taking my hazard suit right now."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 7:07 pm

"Hazard suit? How do you have pirate tech? They keep those things locked up tight on Utrag, where did you get one?"

((I want to cry, because I just don't have any ideas to go from there other than this Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Talon blinked a bit. "Pirate tech? I meant just a suit meant for going through hazardous environments. An HEV suit," she said. "I don't get how that's associated with pirates, do they go through hostile environments a lot?"
She had no idea that Space Pirates were a faction or race.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 7:20 pm

"You could say that. The home planet of one of the prime races making up the Space Pirates happens to have a constant flow of acid rainfall, so strong that it can eat through all but specially treated materials...and Leviathans, but that's beside the point. I guess it's possible to have a similarly named piece of tech that performs a very similar function without it being too strange, but still. *Sigh* Nothing worth worrying about I guess, but if it had been a Pirate Hazard Shield, that could have completely protected you from phazon radiation, even while in direct contact, so it would have been exceedingly useful. And as for your question earlier, about proper facilities, a science lab focusing on developing new armor technology would be most appropriate, but any place with functioning equipment that I could rig together to protect you from radiation would work." Now the problem is finding a place like that, s'not like that's a common thing. right? Well, it almost definitely isn't on a planet like this, I mean, why would they need it? right? Damn, I never really absorbed or researched the right stuff to know. Crud.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 8:38 pm

Talon shrugged. "Wait so Space Pirates are like...a huge group? And they call themselves that? Kinda silly," she said. But she'd seen weirder. "I don't expect to find a science lab any time soon, so I'm just looking forward to whatever new ship I find. Maybe something comfier, less junky," she said. "My old ship was pretty much just made out of junk parts anyway," she said, sitting down next to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:33 am

"Not just a group, a wide variety of races are designated "Space Pirates". Theoretically, they all stem from a common ancestor, one of the only things that could explain their ready willingness to work together when the group and all of the individual races/sub-races making it up believe themselves to be the greatest race in the universe. The only Space Pirates that I've heard of that don't seem to be related to the base would be the Ki-Hunters, weird giant cricket wasps from an as-yet unidentified planet. Creepy little buggers." But really, probably none of that is important right now. I hope. A space pirate raid would just make everything here so much worse. "Well, we'd probably better get moving. umm... South-southeast? Sounds good, what do you think?"

((Sorry, didn't respond till now because of sleep.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 8:43 am

"I don't know what direction to take, especially since I can't get back to my ship, so any direction is good now," she said, unslinging her rifle and getting it ready, just in-case any zombies come up. It was somewhat modified, with a crude knife duct taped under the barrel as a bayonet.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 9:50 am

"Well then, we've got our heading, so let's go!"
(Setting off due south-southeast, "Rose" begins walking at a rather brisk pace, keeping eyes, ears, and nose active, constantly scanning the environment for potential threats. After somewhere around forty five minutes of total walking time, a forested city comes into view, only really identifiable from the surroundings by slightly thinner trees and scattered (If rather large) buildings.)
"Wow, even the towns (Cities?) are forested on this planet. If it weren't for the Leviathan and the zombies, this planet would be beautiful. Prime vacation spot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next