Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Lost in the Forgotten Realm (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the Forgotten Realm (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy)   Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:17 pm

After a tough battle between Space Pirates and the Federation, some of the survivors of the battle crash onto a planet, Known as the Forgotten Realm. Whether they are Space Pirate, apart of the Federation, or something else. They must figure out how to work together to escape from the creatures that are lurking on the deadly planet.

A few notes:

Just putting it out their, NO WORKING SHIPS, as in one's that can leave the planet. Damaged ships that can fly around the planet are fine, but having a working ship throws the point of this RP out the window.

There is no specific time right now of when this takes place, all I know is that I want it during the Prime Trilogy, which game it takes place before/after/during I don't know yet.

Please make sure you have read the form on the forgotten realm before joining this, yeah that is kinda a No-Brainer, but I'm just stating it since I'm already putting down a list of notes.
Back to top Go down
Jubilant Demon

Jubilant Demon

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forgotten Realm (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy)   Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 1:29 pm

ooh! that sounds like a cool Idea could I join?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forgotten Realm (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy)   Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 9:51 am

I'm sure he'd have loved to have ya join, but I don't think Trees has been on in months buddy. Trust me, I'd love to see him back on again myself. .....I think that flowed right. Sorry if it made little to no sense.
Back to top Go down
Jubilant Demon

Jubilant Demon

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forgotten Realm (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy)   Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 3:04 pm

Oh...darn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Forgotten Realm (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy)   Lost in the Forgotten Realm  (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the Forgotten Realm (Sometime during the Prime Trilogy)
Page 1 of 1