Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Empty
PostSubject: Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone   Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 5:06 am

Something that might make doing arena fights more interesting to me, think it'd be fun to play one character on one side and one on the other.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone   Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 1:17 am

Any ideas on who you'd like on either side?
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone   Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 3:00 am

Probably an obvious suggestion, but someone Federation on Armstrong's side and someone anti-Federation on the other side? Maybe even someone Federation who's sick of Armstrong's shit.
Was thinking setting would be similar to the other arena fight where it starts on his ship(I find him draining the ship for a power buff really cool)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone   Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 6:41 pm

But yeah I just recently wanted to have Armstrong fight Hawke because I was watching Vinny from Vinesauce play Metal Gear Rising and it made me remember how much I liked Armstrong's fighting style.
I just find it more interesting when more people are involved so a 2v2 arena would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone   Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 1:21 pm

I also think it'd be a decent testing ground for later arm upgrade concepts that I could make up as I go along since it's non-canon.
Nothing OP or super ass-pull "ha I have [thing]-proof armor" or anything, just it's not like she's gonna go like 100 years without getting any new tools so she's gotta use something new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone   Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talon Hawke and Someone vs Armstrong and Someone
Page 1 of 1