Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion)   Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Hiraito tells his brother Ryo that he needs a few things at Daiban, and was going to make some modifications to the ship. They pull up to the blockade and are stopped for clearance. After inspection they pass through and then dock at the spaceport. Hiraito in his suit gets out and heads to the shops. He enters the upgrades shop and is greeted by the clerk. "Hello, how may I help you today Hiraito?" he says recognizing Hiraito right away. "Hey Ducky, been busy lately?" replies Hiraito. "Oh, the usual here and there. So, come for the usual?" says Ducky. "Yeah, and a little more. I'm gonna make some modifications to the ship. Yeah, I'm finally getting around to doing it." says Hiraito. Ducky replies, "I see. What components are you going to need for the ship?" "Oh, if you have any bigger models of the usual, throw in a couple plasma drives and photon drives with it." says Hiraito. "That's a little out of what you usually get. What do you plan on doing to the ship?" says Ducky. "Oh, just modifying the laser cannons a little. Give the heavy lasers a plasma effect and the regular lasers a slipstream effect." says Hiraito. "Isn't that what your brother uses?" asks Ducky. "Yeah, but it wouldn't hurt to have lasers on the ship that fit our fighting styles. Ryo could snipe with his lasers and I can dish out the damage with mine." says Hiraito. "Well, I guess that makes sense. It'll be a larger sum than the usual." says Ducky. "Just put it on my tab like you always do." says Hiraito. Ducky inputs the charges to Hiraito's account and selects the stock that was to go to him. "Alright, everything will be at your ship within a half hour to an hour. Happy upgrading." says Ducky. Hiraito waves and says, "Alright, catch you later Ducky." and he walks out of the shop.

(OOC: If anybody watches NCIS, you know who I am referring to.)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

PostSubject: Re: Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion)   Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:19 am

((DUCKY IS AWESOME.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion)   Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:22 am

(OOC: Yes, yes he is. So I'm not the only one who watches NCIS.)
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

PostSubject: Re: Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion)   Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:24 am

((well i don't anymore my mom canceled all the channels))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion)   Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:44 am

(OOC: Well that sucks.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion)   Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ship Upgrades (Post Fusion)
Page 1 of 1