Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
"project" Seth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
"project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
"project" Seth Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
"project" Seth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
"project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
"project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
"project" Seth Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
"project" Seth Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
"project" Seth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

"project" Seth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Player ID: Metroidianprime
Character name: Seth
Race: N/A
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A
Appearance: He can chane in appearence but usually uses the form of himself when he was alive, bright pale skin, brown hair, blue eyes, he was only a child around 13
Known Languages: English
Alignment: Evil
Personality: Serious, but makes jokes of the weaknesses of his victims
Strengths: electricity
Weaknesses: electricity
Dislikes:Clamroe
Other: His body is made of tiny microscopic machines that form together like tinker toys and make a form of body, they change color to make him a mastermind of stealth
Character History: "Don't you remember Clamroe, in school, it was a fight that had no meaning though to your surprise your killed me. I don't remember anything but that."
The battle for the ultimate fighter goes along every year though one year around When Seth was young he was killed accidently, though it was by the master's hand that he died. he was deceived.

But the Master used his memories to make an android. It was project Seth. with millions of tiny robots going around allows him now to change into Virtually any form and it allows him to weild a powerfull weapon that is 12 feet long and sharp, a good sword. Though The master took away his memory before the incident so not much is known about his past.

Suit Name: Seth
Weaponry: his body can convert some of itself to make large swords and axes an most melee weapon though he has to carry his own gun

Alt Form Name: Cloud
Description: his body splits to million forming a cloud that he goes into his victims and can suffocate them, Though this cannot kill them because he would have no source of power inside people,plus this allows him to fly and to transport his body.

Ship Type: Stiletto class fighter
Weapon Systems: two blasters

Last edited by metroidianprime on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:41 pm

I'm not liking the alt form. Having no defense against it is god modding.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:10 am

??... oh i said "almost though" plus most of the people have battle suits on that don't allow any way to the air passage ways so.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:16 pm

But there may be PCs that don't have battle suits that do that.
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:38 am

Personel computers don't even have airways, they don't breath. But, sure I'll change it.(( did you mean NPC's))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:22 pm

I did mean PCs. I don't worry about NPCs as much as I do for PCs. You wouldn't want to have a character that couldn't stop itself from being controlled or dieing, right?
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:03 am

Ok then, it wouldn't be a personel computer,unless ofcourse your afraid your data's not backed up or something, it would a an android, or a robot ((androids are cooler)) is he approved.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:15 pm

So now you are saying that he is an android?
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:34 am

dictionary definition of android:

"Robot with the appearence of a human"
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:52 am

So yes he is an android, His enemy Clamroe I might make him a character but it would be hard to metroidize him. Is he approved... i made some changes to make clear that his suffocation is a torture thing not a thing that can kill and I made it more to the story of the book, notice strenghts and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:17 pm

How can your strength be your weakness? And I'm still not sure about the whole cloud form thing.
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:04 am

Haven't you heard of the philosphy, if your strength becomes to powerful it will be your weakness. Cloud really isn't that useful of an alt. form, so i really don't get that part.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:51 am

I think I know why his streangth is his weakness, the overload of energy from an electricity based or EMP shot could short him out & fry his wires
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:19 am

Well technically he doesn't have wires. Unlike the previous project "clamroe" Seth is based on tiny little nanobots, when he is in cloud the nanobots are vunrable, when he isn't the nanobots become more powerful off of electricity. I think i stated this on there or do i need to edit?
Back to top Go down
Cizin

Cizin

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 am

A twelve foot sword? I tried to swing a six foot zweihander once, and I nearly fell on my face even though it only weighed six and a half pounds. You'd have to be a machine to use that thing effectively if you aren't a giant. Shocked
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:52 am

He is a machine. Also, the sword would be an extension out of his arm, it would be relatively easy to move your own arm.
Back to top Go down
Cizin

Cizin

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:29 am

metroidianprime wrote:
He is a machine. Also, the sword would be an extension out of his arm, it would be relatively easy to move your own arm.

I think I can see another physical weakness of your character; that sword is not going to be very useful if someone gets really close for the same reason that a 20 foot long pike is not the best weapon to have when someone gets within hand to hand combat range. So to avoid getting diced by the blade; all someone has to do is get really close, as in punching distance close. Another weakness of course; would be people who could stay out of range of the sword and hammer you from a distance.
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:35 am

Or Seth can just shorten his sword when people go to punching distance, the 12 foot sword is an example, the weapons he makes are virtually limitless.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:52 am

Meh, I dunno...
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:28 pm

It does seem a bit to overpowered to me. Something like a time limitation on forms- like gandrayda, for example- and a more specified weakness than "electricity".
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
Cizin

Cizin

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Ironically he seems like he'd be somewhat ineffectual against his fellow robots as his alt form would not be able to harm them in any way. Shields also seem like they would foil him.
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:49 am

Yes, and as i said before he is not a robot, but his cloud could still affect them as suffocation isn't it's only purpose, and for the shields, he'd have the same problem as everyone else with shields.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"project" Seth Empty
PostSubject: Re: "project" Seth   "project" Seth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"project" Seth
Page 1 of 1