Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Jill vs. Raknar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toasty
Toasty

Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:16 am

(( OOC: Right. Well Then Ill Continue this later. I got to save some kittens from a fire. ))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:56 am

(( OOC: Back ))

He had cut my neck pretty bad but his axe hit against my armor so he didn't get a kill shot on me but it was close. that didn't matter now. my armor had self-destructed.it sent both of us flying in opposite directions. by now both of us got it pretty bad. i stumbled to my feet with my gun in hand determined to live. My foot was hit bad with a piece of shrapnel from the suit that must of ricocheted of a wall. at any rate, he must of had it a lot worse than me. if we wasn't dead then he was bleeding out and if he wasn't bleeding out then he was probably seriously wounded. Everything was a blur, I was barley able to make anything out, I could tell what was what but that was about it. that giant brown blob was a rock. I sat to catch my breath for a second.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:57 am

The blast had kicked the crap out of him, but he was done yet. He had to kill the dog who worked for the federation. He was laying on his back and he opens his eyes. Everything was blurry. He feels for his axe, but it must have been shot far away by the blast. He feels his back and finds his rifle still there. Good, he still had a weapon to kill her with. Now he just had to get up. His muscles ached for just the sheer force of the shockwave it produced. He could tell some shrapnel penetrated some of his weaker spot not covered by his phazite plating. He slowly gets back up, stumbling and catching himself as he does so. "Alright, time to die you piece of trash." he says as he takes out his assault rifle.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:22 pm

I got back up to see that he was still going to fight. I stumbled behind the bolder for cover. If he shot my once I was fucked. He was probably more disoriented then I was. I knew he didn't have his axe. I stumbled from behind my rock back towards the another rock firing at him as I did so.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:27 pm

He manages to dodge all but one of the shots, the one hitting him in the left shoulder. It managed to penetrate his phazite plating. "Damn, it managed to penetrate. Must not give it away or she'll shoot at my face." he mutters to himself and moves closer, shooting multiple 3 round bursts at her.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:53 am

He started to fire 3 round bursts at me. A gun that shoot 3 round bursts wasn't very effective at short range. I was behind cover so I told my self I would wait till he was close and then I would aim for the soft spots in his armor.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:49 pm

He still advances, but he readies his shotgun attachment and waits for her to pop out to blast her away.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:52 am

Oh Shit I thought, He has a shot gun attachment. it completely slipped my mind. What the hell, that's not fair. What the hell was I going to do, he had a shotgun. Fuck Me I ran, well it was more like limping quickly, from my cover and began to fire at him. I was running to the cover that was closest to me so I wouldn't end up getting shot.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Her scrambling made her shots sloppy and missed. As she was on her way to cover he shoot a few bursts at her.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:42 pm

(( OOC: God Damn it. ))

One of the bullets jest barely grazed my injured foot. I don't know how he missed all thous shots but god damn I'm thankful. now that i was behind cover I might have a slim chance at this besides the fact I can't relay move. I swiveled around the corner of a rock and shoot a few rounds at him.

(( OOC: I Will Have Jill Missing Half Her Body Still Trying To Live Because That How The Character Is. Don't expect this to end any time soon because I'm a stubborn ass. ))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:26 am

Two of the shots hit him in the chest, scorching his flesh. "Gah, damn it! That's it, I'm fragging your ass!" he says in an angry tone. He puts his rifle on his back and takes out his remaining two frag grenades and pulls the pins on both. He holds them for a second or two before rolling them on both sides of the rock where she was hiding. While they were rolling he takes his rifle back out and aims up above the rock.

(OOC: She's lucky to have the spazzer beam on that pistol, otherwise she would be royally screwed, just saying. Because as a pirate commando, he's got phazite plating on his armor. Just a little FYI.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:45 am

I Sees The Grenades Roll Towards Me. "Oh Shit!!!" I Picks Up One Of The Grenades hoping to god that it blow up on and chucks it back at him from the other side of the rock and started unloading. the naid blew up about halfway through flight and ended up effecting both of us. the naid on the other side of the wall didn't effect me but i could see chunks of shrapnel flying through the air. Oh Please God Hit Him Somewhere Important. I thought to myself as I fell to the floor from the shock of the grenade. the grenade shock made me fall back and i felt more shrapnel enter my body. I was fucked. if my shots didn't get him good then it was probably over. Thinking fast I dragged my seemingly lifeless body towards him so that if he was still alive I could at least get some shots in before the dust and smoke could clear. A trail of blood fallowed me as I crawled to safety.

Die God Damn It... Jest Die... Die... Die... DIE

"DIE YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!"

The Thought Race Through My Mind Endlessly. I Was Going To Die But I Was Bringing That Bitch With Me. I Fired My Gun Into The Smoke As I Crawled Ever So Closer To Him Hoping One Stray Shot Might Jest Hit.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:27 am

Lucky for him there was phazite plating on his helmet for some had hit where normally it would kill in the matter of minutes. But unfortunately for him, some shrapnel got him in the same area the ice did, causing him more pain and more bleeding. Then shots came from the smoke and two hit him in the leg, scorching his flesh and shooting pain through it. That was it, he had to kill her, and kill her now. He readies his shotgun attachment and runs, not too well, out of the smoke, sees her and fires the rest of his shotgun rounds at her.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:57 am

(( I'm In The Middle of The Smoke. How Could You Find Me ))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:29 pm

(OOC: Watch this video and see how much smoke a frag grenade makes.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:54 pm

(( Right. ))

I Felt The Pellets Com Through My Body As If I Was Butter And With That It Was Over...
But Right At The Time Of My Death I Pulled Out A Hand Grenade, Pulled The Pin, And Hid It Under My Back Hoping That When I Die I Mite Take Him With My After Death If He Was Close Enough.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:19 am

When the grenade went off, Jill turned into a fine red mist and the blast sent Raknar flying back. One piece of fragmentation managed to catch him in the throat. "Damn that accursed bitch. I'm not going to let her kill me. I'd rather die by my own hands than by hers." he says, blood trailing down from his neck. He takes his helmet off and loads a shell into his shotgun attachment, aims it at his head, and BOOM! His head turns into beef stroganoff. The announcer's voice bellows in the arena, "I can't believe it folks! The match is a tie! It sure was a bloodbath, but when is it never a bloodbath in the arena! Well, I hope the next match will be just as exciting! I'll see you next time, in the arena!"

(OOC: On deadliest warrior I've seen a buried grenade turn a pig into a fine red mist. Watching that show makes me realize how much damage some weapons could do. It's pretty cool to watch.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:02 am

(( I Love Deadliest Wariors. ))

Siting in the after life looking through a small window in purgatory i see his take his own life. "GOD DAMN IT!!!" A Man Missing An Arm Walkes Next To Me Looking Through The Window Asked Me What Happened. "I Tryed Killing This Guy But He Killed Himself." I Told Him. "That Must Suck." He Said Right A A Blight Light Flashed And Raknar Was Headless Standing Nect To Me. I Laughed My Ass Of To See Him Without A Head. Even Though I Had A Masive Hole In My Chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill vs. Raknar   Jill vs. Raknar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jill vs. Raknar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2