Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Toasty
Toasty

Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm

I Could Feel The Vibration In The Ground From Where He Was Jumping On The Ice. The Arm Was Fixed And I Was Ready To Counter Attack. The Time I Spent Repairing The Arm Gave Me An Idea, I Shot Down Making The Hole Bigger And Wider. Then I Froze The Space Where Was Jumping. I Then Made A 3 holes In The Now Room Sized Hole An And Froze Off The Exits To The Holes, I Then Bashed A Hole In The Wall With My Arm And Kept Doing So Till the Tunnel Was Several Feet Away From The Original Room. I Then Hit The Ground Wall causing The Ground Around The Entrance To The Tunnel To Seal. ((Yes The Animal)) Then Knowing I Would Run Out Of Air Made My Way Back Up.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:59 pm

((sorry but uhh...I was just curious what the point of that move was xD You went further down, and than went back up?))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:49 am

(( I Made A Room With Three Holes In That Area. Good Luck Finding Me ))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:52 am

Val'Strum paused, he could feel her go deeper down, he frowned.

"Humans are cowardly, always running."

He growled low and stepped back, she had to come back up for air soon.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 am

I Stopped Feeling The Vibration In The Ground As Soon As I Pooped Out For Some Air And Saw The He Was Jest Sitting There Waiting For Me To Come Out. I Grabbed A Bolder From The Surface And Put It In front Of The Hole So That He Couldn't Look Over And See A Hole. I Could Sit And Wait. I Turned On My Stealth System Jest In case. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:26 am

Val'Strum growled as he saw her pop out for air and than put a bolder over the hole where she went back into. He jumped on top of it and stabbed his scythe through the top, making the entire bolder start to crack and crumble, finally breaking into multiple pieces, Val'Strum jumped off and fired two EMP grenades into the hole, set to explode on impact.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:36 am

First Thought To Go Through My Mind. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Second Though To Go Through My Mind. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Third Though To Go Through My Mind. Break The Wall And Hope I'm Out Of Range.

I Ran Towards The Wall I Made And Broke Through It And Jest Barely Got Out Of Range Of A Close EMP Blast To The Face. Not Knowing How He Saw Me If He Was Looking At The Hole Of Ice I Made Or If My Stealth System Was Engaged I Quickly Ran Through The Room Making 3 More Tunnels That All Connected And That All Had Holes At The End. By Now The Room Was Getting Enough Air For Me To Stay In It For Longer Then The Fight Would Go For And The Fight Was Cat And Mouse. WITH MY STEALTH SYSTEMS ON I Sat At The End Of One Of The Tunnels Waiting For Him To Run In.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:51 am

Val'Strum growled lightly, he calmly walked over to his fallen arm cannon and broke off the ice on it before reattaching it. He began charging it and moved towards the hole in the ground, he aimed the cannon inside and fired in large globs of dark energy, which seethed and rolled around. Than he fired more in, and more, slowly filling up her little cavern with the energy, If it were to get on her armor than things would not be so fortunate for her.

Val'Strum was, after-all, a hunter. And one tactic of hunting a rabbit was to flush it out of its hole.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:58 am

I Sprang Out Of A Hole And Jumped On Him And Punched Him With The Arm Cannon Causing Him To Fall Giving Me Enough Blow back Energy To Do A Back Flip Off Of Him And Start Firing At Him With The Arm Cannon.

(( I Never Said All The Holes Had Ice Covering Them. Jest One. ))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:03 am

Val'Strum felt something land on him, making him fall forward. He growled and swiftly leaped back up, dodging the shots of ice that were being fired at him. He landed on his feet and charged up his cannon again, firing a dark shrapnel beam at her, the dozens of tiny bits of dark energy being shot towards her in a continuous shotgun-like spray.

Val'Strum rushed towards her with his jet-dash system, speeding towards her and than slicing at her with his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:28 am

I Put My Hands In front Of My Face To Cover It From The Blast. I felt the energy Start to melt away my suit. I landed on the ground to find him slash his scythe at me. I hit the deck jest before he would hit me. I then rolled behind cover. I Could Feel The acid burn my suit suit so I froze myself except for my arm and head and punched my chest. The ice fell down with a light jest barely tilting off of them so that it would reflect off and spell my name on the crowd for a few seconds as the acid fell off the suit.

"That was a good one but i have some trick up my sleeve to ya know."

I yelled to him.

Last edited by EpicToaster360R on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:33 am

((Just a few questions....

Whoever said the blasts were leeches? It's more like living acid glue, or something like that.

How do you grab pirate's scythe blade? Especially one that's enhanced with dark energy that will burn through whatever it's touching relatively quickly?

Why do you keep godmodding????? You keep doing attacks and saying that they hit, instead of letting me defend.))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:50 am

(( don't you have thous boots that like make you like dash forwards so that you can make an aerial recovery? and when i grabbed the scythe it was by the staff. and ill go ahead and change the post so that the blast was more like acid and so it says that I grabbed the scythe by the staff. The deed is done. ))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:57 am

(OOC: Grabbing an opponent is considered an attack. The opponent is always given the opportunity to dodge an attack. Otherwise it is considered god modding. Just for future reference.)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:00 am

(( Ok ))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 am

((the scythe has no staff. It's attached directly to his gauntlet.

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Scythe

As so))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:22 am

(( Then Can I Grab Your Arm??? ))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 am

((Better solution: Dodge))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:49 am

(( The Deed Is Done ))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Val'Strum smirked, walking towards her position behind cover. He pointed his arm cannon at one of the boulders in the arena and charged his cannon. A stream of black ichor shot forward and stuck to the boulder, similar to a grapple beam. He grunted, putting in all of his strength, lifting up the boulder and swinging it around, giving it a large momentum before smashing it down towards her with large destructive force, shattering the boulder like an explosion of rocky shrapnel.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:54 pm

I saw the rocky shrapnel come towards me so I rolled from then cover into the open trying not to get hit as i opened fire on him.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Val'Strum felt one of the shots hit his leg, freezing it and making him go down to one knee. He blasted the rest of the shots out of the air and sent two more globs of the sticky acidic blasts of energy towards her.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 am

One Of His Shots Got Me In The Leg. I Saw That He Was Also Stuck From The Ice. I Froze My Leg And Punched The Ice Off Then I Ran Towards Him Ready To Slug The Shit Out Of Him.
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:50 am

Val'Strum looked up at her, as her first blow was about to land, he phased out, leaving only an empty circle of ice which used to be wrapped around his leg. He reappears 10 feet behind her, raising his scythe blade in a defensive duel-like posture.

"Come than...Let us finish this..."
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:03 am

I Stopped And Turned To see Him There. Jest Then I Started Bleeding. The Pain killers where wearing off. I reached in the compartment to grab some more. I grabbed the last 2 I had. This fight needed to end soon or I was a dead man. I looked at him. without a work I ran at him firing my gun at him then to his left and right and got ready to slug him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next