Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters

Go down 
3 posters

The most difficult Hunter
1) Kanden
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Vote_lcap0%The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2) Spire
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Vote_lcap0%The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3) Weavel
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Vote_lcap33%The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
4) Sylux
The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Vote_lcap33%The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
5) Noxus
 33% [ 1 ]
6) Trace
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Empty
PostSubject: The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters   The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:14 pm

I have recently played and beat MP:H. A nice game, though I suspect it's not the best of the Prime Trylogy (never played to them Razz ).
So I wanted to know: who was in your opinion the most difficult hunter to handle?
This is my classification:

TOP 3:
1) Weavel: for some reason, he is by far the most difficult hunter to me.... Maybe because of the power of his weapon, maybe for the speed of his alt mode..... but heck, he's the hunter I hate the most by far. Especially because, unlike the other, the headshot had no affect to him and the Volt Drive does not take off much energy
2) Sylux: the damage he deals with the Shock Coil is upsetting, along with his using his whole ship to take Samus down. His alt mode is quite harmless, though.
3) Trace: when I fight against him, he's a rather easy enemy in his normal mode, but his alt mode is very ticky to me. Plus, the imperialist is a quite powerful weapon: I loved using it against Gorea!

BOTTOM 3:
4) Noxus: the only reason he bugged me was because of the fact he could freeze you, but otherwise he was harmless
5) Spire: when I use the morphball.... I end up humiliating him, but I hate how much damage he causes with his weapon. Very weak, though
6) Kanden: I don't even bother to move when I fight him. I headshot him on the head to death taking next to no damage

--------------

This said, to me the most difficult bosses were the last version of the Cretaphid and the shelch (or whatever is spelled).

Discuss here!
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters   The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:22 am

After the first battle with any of them, they become easy. First battles though, they were tougher. The one I had the most trouble with was Sylux. Using his ship didn't help either.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters   The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:54 am

1. Kanden -Easy as hell for me the first and easier any other time I played hunters. I do move, but in a large circle around the room and coninually shoot a barrage at him.
2. Spire- Bit harder for me to hit considering his use of small spaces and the dialanche. Sometimes in the actual battle, he pins with his alternate form and glitches me into the wall. I just look down and kill him...after taking too much damage for my liking.
3. Weavel- Just as easy when he was a flesh and blood [ninja] pirate in Super Metroid. I still like him though.
4. Sylux- Complete panzy candy ass to me. Still easy.
5. Noxus- Small space+freeze right from the start sucks. It's hard for me to get him in the open...even then Trace is there and shooting at you too. Makes the battle kinda hard cause you got a sniper and freezing weapon pointed at you. Not to mention Noxus's alternate form if he ever pins me to a wall....
6. Trace- When it was fighting on my terms. Easy. His Imperialist, though awesome weapon...does nothing to a radar. I just pelted him with homing super missles when he was hiding. His alternate form in the fastest of them all and can strike hard. I just keep moving and I avoid a lot of pain and damage. Long fight though so it's not as easy as the rest, but easier then the Noxus battle.

Last edited by Ryo Kilepura on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters   The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 am

The Noxus/Trace battle seemed easy to me.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters   The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:57 am

Rildok wrote:
The Noxus/Trace battle seemed easy to me.
Because your you....
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters   The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most difficult hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters
Page 1 of 1