Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Aryss Drakeglade

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:21 pm

PlayerID: Sharpshot2010

Character Name: Aryss Drakeglade
Race: Human
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 116 without suit, 146 with suit
Appearance: without suit; black hair, deep brown eyes, looks like he knows too much for his age, Hispanic skin color, very fit/athletic. uniform:Blue long sleeve shirt, black Tactical pants, combat boots. With Suit: see Battlesuit

Known Languages: English, some Chozo, little Metroid but has a universal translator only when his suit is active that translates all languages so both he and the one he is talking to can understand what each other are saying, even if they talk in languages they don't understand yet.
Faction: Federation &/or Bounty Hunters, Depending on how he feels about the current day (it means he may or may not be applying for a mission as a Bounty Hunter)
Alignment: Good
Personality: Brave, Protective, Inexperienced, VERY Intelligent, Analytical (unless something personal is involved), Humane, Patient ( again, unless something personal is involved) Trustworthy, Honest, Determined, can be fierce, & silent.
Strengths: Smart, Agile, Quick to recover, Accurate, fast, Frighteningly Focused at times.
Weaknesses: can be scared or surprised, risk taker (rare, unless parkour is involved), over protective (rare) over estimates or under estimates enemies sometimes relies on equipment
Likes study and Aryss Drakeglade 959961
Dislikes Aryss Drakeglade 426907 and Aryss Drakeglade 396106

Equipment: New armorsuit (see Battlesuit), omnitool

Character history:

Little is known about Aryss' origins, as they were lost in a tragedy that shook his life, born on one of the many GF starships, he was one of a few that escaped in a battle that didn't bode well to him. He is next recorded to be at the Andromeda Space Labratory, as he was learning at a much faster rate than anyone else, he was given a project, "Design a Working Armoursuit & you get to keep & use it. He completed it within 2 weeks, much to the instructors' surprise, he said it was easy, and he was given the chance to skip school to go into the Federation's ranks, which he accepted, after absolutely 0 successful missions, he became more like the young man we know today, but determination landed him in 47 successful missions, he was given a chance to promote & skip 7 ranks. He declined, & instead chose to be promoted more slowly, rank by rank, if he were to be allowed Freelancer rights & equipment. he designed the armoursuit we know today & leads us to today. He is a Commander marine & a not so well known Hunter. Also part of the ESTARE unit.

Battlesuit: AD4

Weapons: Arclight Model 57 Mas Driver; a specially designed weapon that fires projectiles at sub- light speed, originally deigned for star ships, reduced size and converted into a carbine to allow personell use. Amp lightniing turret, Javalin(standard) missile luancher (cap.= 20 missiles),High power grenades. all weapons are seperate, but stored in the same way as the suit; energy to mass (and vice versa) conversion.

Armor: Paramilitary grade Armor shell; can withstand up to 200 damage. Mark 4 Zerox shield, which soaks up 400 damage.

Bonuses: Acrobatic motion articulation, strength enhancement, AMED, NED, Inertial dampener, map,Scanners & analysis, Database, & estimated distance, &distance crosshairs (target reticles)...& Life support...&universal translator...& shield overload, also, the suit has a grappler

Aesthetic:http://www.tacticalwarfightergear.com/graphics/2020prototype

Unarmored weapons and tools: Arclight Model 25 Handgun; a decent sized pistol that fires smaller projectiles than the model 57 at sub-light speed. to unarmored targets it does massive damage, blowing a 5 inch diameter hole, in armored targets it does little damage.

NED; Nuclear Enhancement Device

The NED uses 1 of 5 Nuclear charges to Enhance your shields, increacing shield capacity by 100 The NED also enhances Suit mechanics all around, but lasts for 30 seconds

Last edited by Sharpshot 2010 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:39 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:55 pm

I actually think this is pretty good. I'll accept this.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:15 pm

GREAT!!! Aryss Drakeglade 347468 I wouldn't have thought I could do it on the first try.

But the character, being an active scientist, may or may not have new upgrades, Permanent ones I'll add, but temporary ones I don't know, would you have to accept if I make any temporary changes?
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Ya. If anything happens in RP you can just change the form and post here saying, "Hey Rildok. I updated." and he will update the official forum.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:37 pm

OK
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:47 am

EpicToaster360R wrote:
Ya. If anything happens in RP you can just change the form and post here saying, "Hey Rildok. I updated." and he will update the official forum.
Listen to her, for she speaks the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:54 am

Rildok, My pulse laser uses 1 megajoule & has the same effect as 200 grams of high explosive (real science fact)

Plasma torch has heat welding, armour breaking only at close range, & constant,rather than pulsing beam wave

I have 1 new experimental weapon: Tesla Shock Coil; has electroshock capacity & 360 degree attack Area Of Effect (not being used in any RP's yet)
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am

Really?!? You are benchmarking off the guy who stole the lightbulb?!?

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:28 am

Samuel Redford wrote:
Really?!? You are benchmarking off the guy who stole the lightbulb?!?

*facepalm*

*rolls eyes*

I am annoyed

I was idealess & thought it was a good idea.

I don't like being messed with, OK?

Does anyone have any disagreements?

This IS a good Idea; Ion particle beam
Another one; Ionic shock cannon(uses an Ion stream from laser blooming to conduct an electric charge
So please stop trying to (seemingly to ME) mess with me

I edited the weapons, meaning I added new weapons & 1 new shield
Is it an approval?
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:48 pm

There's so many shields I can't tell which ones are new. :(weird):
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 pm

I Overdid it, the new shield is the pressure shield
Wow, I must have so many Energy Tanks; But they're all going to different shields, My character dosent like bringing too many Energy Tanks, but instead, he is overprotected by TOO MANY SHIELDS!!!!

I am going to add an Overbody emergency shield/suit with a plasmic omnitool that has plasma saber, PEP, plasma torch with welding/burning/cutting properties, plasmic knife,EMP,Ionic Shock, & pulse laser(one megajoule) properties, & scanner(item,not property)
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:56 am

...:(weird):...
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:18 am

What? Aryss Drakeglade 310753
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:27 am

That's a lot of stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 am

Yup, I know
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Perhaps too much stuff. Iron Man doesn't have a layer of energy protecting him. My invincibility mode only lasts 24 seconds. Streamlining is a good idea, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:14 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:18 pm

I see no comedy in this. I'm serious. I had to streamline Nexxus when he was conceptual. I could have turned him into a tank with legs, but I didn't. I thought about giving him the ability to drain energy from you without needing you to fire it at him. But I didn't. Although, I could give him a mini- stinger missiles barrage capability... JK. Sorta. Maybe. Haven't decided. Okay, I'm serious about the stinger missiles thing.

Oh, and btw- I'm just picking. I need someone to pick on, and you just happen to be here. Sorry if it offends- don't take it personally. I pick a lot IRL; Epic used to get picked on by me occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:37 am

Samuel Redford wrote:
Epic used to get picked on by me occasionally.

Aryss Drakeglade Whatev10
Right... Like you picked on me...
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:12 am

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:19 pm

... :annoyed:
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:02 am

Samuel Redford wrote:
... :annoyed:

Aryss Drakeglade Berry_10
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:08 am

:(metroid):

You've been 'troided. HAH!
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:15 am

Aww shoot. Also we should probably stop the spam before we get massive amounts of Ryo in the area

Aryss Drakeglade Iokwit10
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Does anyone mind if I add a new Battlesuit? Rather than adding that straight onto my character profile, I'll put it here....

Battlesuit: the C6 Delta Powered Armorsuit
Looks like a basic GF power suit, but with a rectangular blue visor, no attached arm cannon (except that I can chose to use an attached arm cannon or not, so functionally not)
Has a normal activation system; I would make the entire suit materialize & an overbody shield activates. I may or may not activate the arm cannon
When without the arm cannon, I use a high energy laser pulse in the raised section of the back of the hand/wrist. With the arm cannon, I have Plasma, Laser pulse, Missiles, EMP Device, & Explosives.
Shield System is a net of 5 shields that share damage, but 1 or more could be
saved until either needed or until 1 shield shuts down, also has inertial dampeners & metal exterior hull, which is airtight (has life support)

It has a new Shield overload system, when the shields are in critical condition, only once, they overload with energy at my command & my suit repairs itself, but I cannot move
I also have the NED and AMED.

This suit replaces the previous one, as when I get it, the old suit was utterly destroyed while running around on a deserted planet, & the suit malfunctioned during a parkour jump, this suit won't malfunction, & it's even better than the old one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aryss Drakeglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade   Aryss Drakeglade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aryss Drakeglade
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next