Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Empty
PostSubject: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 am

player ID: christen MX
character name: gamma elite
race: clear phazon based omega pirate
height:16 ft 5.6 in
weight:1 ton
known languages: space pirate, human.
appearance: looks like the omega pirate but has six clear phazon orbs one for each shoulder, knee, and hip. has a sickly meshed red and phazon blue body that forms the resemblance of a disgusting purple with splotches of red and blue arms and legs are a darker phazon blue and end in bulging feet that extend back for balance and support they curve back after the knee like the legs of a space pirate from metroid prime three. the middle of the chest has a phazon bulge that is able to absorb energy shots but only to a certain extent (a phazon beam shot is the limit)
Faction/Organization: galactic federation.
alignment: neutral/evil
personality:appreciates destruction but draws the line at killing of people undeserving of it although he considers deserving it getting in the way of his goals for extended periods even on accident. often a smart ass due to his increased brain capacity (explained later) and is sometimes perverted.
strengths:is capable of changing the shape of his body due to it being comprised of phazon gel so is able to evade recognition of those who know his normal form but not the one he is in although those who know to look for the clear phazite plating would be able to recognize it as him. can lift up to 200 tons for about an hour at 100 he can lift it for 24 hours and below 50 tons can hold it indefinitely.
weaknesses: overexposure to energy can short him out for periods of time allowing extreme damage.
likes: polite conversation, showing off his intelligence, destruction on a small-ish level, and challenges; dislikes: being treated as a stupid person, extreme heat or lack of heat, and the space pirate race.
other: produces clear phazon at an incredible rate and is not affected with a decreased number of brain cells or a short life span but in fact the ability to not lose brain cells over time and an increased life span also is able to make puddles of clear phazon that can absorb the mind of people who step in it and add their intelligence (not stupidity) to his own if he does not already know the things that that person does. due to extreme mutation by phazon he is immune to parasitic organism such as X parasites.
equipment: a suit like that of Ghor but made to be usable by him and is enhanced with his own phazon also being able to go into hyper mode and increase his defense. a modifier in his body that allows him to create bolts of phazon energy like a phazon metroid.
character history:most of the data on his history was lost however one and a half years after his berth he met with an odd creature that looked like a cross between metroid primes exo-skeletal form and the grapple guardian (this is because of an x parasite absorbing DNA from both although no able to kill the former).After a short conversation they decided to destroy all who lay in their path however half a year later the latter decided to attack gamma elite this ended their partnership and the formers life

suit name: phazon omega
suit type: modified Ghor like suit fused into an omega pirate armor infused with phazon
weaponry: two back mounted retractable cannons that use the phazon in the suit and wearer to power them, retractable BMF cannon.
shielding:crystallized clear phazon, hazard, missile shielding.

ship: zeta black
ship type: x class star-ship.
weapon systems: phazon/plasma cannons
attachments: an energy recharger,sleeping quarters, 1 seat, warp hole generator used for extremely long distance travel (think the distance leviathans have to go from Phaaze)
registered to the name of: gamma elite

Last edited by christen MX on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:37 pm

You really like the idea of using clear phazon, don't you.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:37 pm

yes I do. it is one of the phazon types that I made up, and the most powerful one.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:40 am

And because you made it up is why it's so powerful...
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:24 am

........Wow. this seems a bit......complicated......no, just confusing as I'll be
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:45 am

rildok: no it is just the most powerful I made so for the characters that I think about in high feelings they are given it

Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 am

Dude, as far as I know, phazon can cause some... pretty devastating effects. If the effects of phazon have INCREASED his knowledge and life, then it's not really phazon, is it? As well, I thought ALL phazon was wiped out of existence as of MP3? Metroid Fusion is the last game in the timeline, with MP3 being before Super Metroid....
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:04 pm

FissionMetroidee wrote:
Dude, as far as I know, phazon can cause some... pretty devastating effects. If the effects of phazon have INCREASED his knowledge and life, then it's not really phazon, is it? As well, I thought ALL phazon was wiped out of existence as of MP3? Metroid Fusion is the last game in the timeline, with MP3 being before Super Metroid....
Yeah, phazon doesn't add to a beings inteligence if the creature isn't already made of pure phazon. As in it's made of nothing else but phazon. And well, one of my characters uses a phazon powered cannon on his battleship for the feds, via a phazon generator.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:11 pm

ok 1)this is not natural phazon it was created completely by accident (this is explained further by the history of Christopher) and so is not exact 2)it is clear phazon as I said it is not normal but much more powerful and is different in what it does and so was able to increase his intelligence 3) remember there is one character who had phazon after the complete destruction of it just because it was vertigo phazon, this is a type of phazon created in a lab by complete accident. now the accident part's chance is about 1 in a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 but it did happen because of the fact that it was all imaginary.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Okay, with power comes it's downsides. What downsides are there to clear phazon then?
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:18 pm

even I can't fathom how this will turn out........
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 am

christen MX wrote:
ok 1)this is not natural phazon it was created completely by accident (this is explained further by the history of Christopher) and so is not exact 2)it is clear phazon as I said it is not normal but much more powerful and is different in what it does and so was able to increase his intelligence 3) remember there is one character who had phazon after the complete destruction of it just because it was vertigo phazon, this is a type of phazon created in a lab by complete accident. now the accident part's chance is about 1 in a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 but it did happen because of the fact that it was all imaginary.

I haven't the slightest clue about what you just said.

And yeah, I'm with rildok here; we know all of the "good" things that happen with this clear phazon, is there anything BAD about it? If not, your character is as good as overpowered. And those bad sides have to balance out so that your character isn't some god because of this.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:53 am

overexposure (not with the stuff inside of you just outside sources) to phazon when clear phazon has been applied in any way will lead to insanity and extreme loss of brain cells and therefore intelligence and memory, and with the amount that it causes bodies that have it as part of the DNA (him, Christen, and Christens father currently.) produces a lot meaning getting exposed without protection to phazon of any type outside of your body makes you insane.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 am

eh?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:09 am

if he is in an area with phazon now he will go insane permanently and die basically.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:48 am

wow, but what if a phazon beam hit him
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:51 am

he would be stunned due to his energy absorber but after that if he got hit again then he would go insane.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:44 am

you have to be kidding, there has to be more subtle ways that he is weak, I cover Aryss' with extreme caution, another weakness, or at least that is if I remember the profile correctly. my memory isn't something to be proud of
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 am

Dude, if you can't make up a weakness that DOESN'T kill him, he's still as good as overpowered. Take my space pirate, Boan, for example. He was cloned from the DNA of a phazon-infused pirate, but without the added effects of phazon due to never coming into direct contact with it. He's stronger than normal pirates, but he's not as smart as pirates, either. He's also afraid of water, as he cannot swim, and is squeamish, so he avoids killing. These are all weaknesses that add to his character and set him back so he's not a god. No one likes roleplaying with a god character; they are too bland and boring.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:56 am

I meant;
A) there seems to be only ONE weakness, so still slightly overpowered.
B) too many people will chose to add phazon to their toolboxes to overcome & kill him.
C) personal favorite idea is to hide one weakness with another, just as dangerous (give or take) weakness, caution, for example, can reduce one to being unable to do some things, like sprint to try to get through a battlefield of soldiers, all trying to kill you, some with equipment that can
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:58 am

Sharpshot 2010 wrote:
I meant;
A) there seems to be only ONE weakness, so still slightly overpowered.
B) too many people will chose to add phazon to their toolboxes to overcome & kill him.
C) personal favorite idea is to hide one weakness with another, just as dangerous (give or take) weakness, caution, for example, can reduce one to being unable to do some things, like sprint to try to get through a battlefield of soldiers, all trying to kill you, some with equipment that can

I know what you meant, if you're directing this comment at me. I was talking to OP. *pat*
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:15 am

1)who the HELL is op? 2)it is a very strong weakness and he has others that are stated in the weaknesses part. 3) how the hell is him not having a safe weakness for his life on the safe part making him overpowered, I mean seriously that's just stupid.
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:28 am

christen MX wrote:
1)who the HELL is op? 2)it is a very strong weakness and he has others that are stated in the weaknesses part. 3) how the hell is him not having a safe weakness for his life on the safe part making him overpowered, I mean seriously that's just stupid.

OP = Original Poster. Meaning, you.

As for the weaknesses, sure, he has a strong weakness, but how likely is it that it will be enacted upon during a roleplay? Having "safe" weaknesses will limit him from doing whatever he wants when he's NOT in danger. I can tell you right now, he will not be in danger of dying a whole hell of a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 am

yup, unless I chose to add phazon to my toolbox, of you go up against Samuel Redford, who has a PED
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Okay then then the power suit itself will be a weakness: it will cause spasms and constant damage at an alarming rate. He will also be weak to...never mind, just give me a sec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)   Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamma elite (first pirate to be infused with clear phazon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next