Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Empty
PostSubject: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 am

"Alright, we have an odd matchup today. We have the cold blooded assassin Samantha 115, who is known for murdering anyone on sight in cold blood, just for kicks." says the announcer.

Samantha 115 walks in the arena, looking around at the crowd of people cheering and screaming in terror as she comes in. She smurks and mumbles, "Once I kill my opponent, I'll have my way with the rest of these people." and then giggles creepily.

"Then her challenger is Major John Smith, commander of his own fleet and a rookie to personal combat. I think we all know how this will end, but who knows. It's always a toss-up, in the arena!" says the announcer.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:16 pm

I walked into the arena, In a full officers outfit. Only the pistol on my hip which I had only fired in target practice, I stared down my opponent. Across the arena from me, there stood a menacing figure. I adjusted my hat and tried to keep my military bearings, but I was for the most part, unsuccessful. I took my pistol into my hand and checked to make sure the clip was full. "7 Shots..." I had a spare clip in my pocket, but other then that, I had zip. "So thats 14 shots... More then enough to kill anything that moves..." I then put the magazine back into the gun and looked back at my target. I gulped and then though, I hope... I held the gun in both hands waiting for the announcer to shout that the match had begun.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:28 pm

"Alright, now let's get this party started! Ready... GO!" says the announcer.

Samantha 115 takes out her pistols and runs straight at John the instant he said to go, firing shots at him as she moves closer with great speed.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 pm

I watched as the cyborg sprinted at me, firing its pistol with great confidence. I immediately jumped out of the way of the bullets, and then readied my weapon. That thing is fast. I had almost no time to react. I'm going to have to be careful... I thought to myself as I aimed for the monsters center mass. I pulled down as hard as I could on the cold, hard, trigger of the magnum pistol that was given as an standard issue sidearm to all officers in every branch of the GFM, hoping that the shot would at least slow down the beast.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Seeing John take aim at her before firing she leaps high into the air, doing a slow forward flip so she could take some shots at him before landing. While in the air she just does that, firing multiple nova blasts at John from each pistol before landing facing toward him.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:06 pm

I awed in amazement as the machine flew into the air in an almost unreal. I then saw the rain of nova and bullets coming down towards me and I jumped as hard as I could over to the left. In the end, I ended up avoiding all of the nova and bullets, but I had slid on the ground, dirtying my blue officers uniform and leaving me on the ground. I raised my pistol up at the monster after it had landed once more and shot one once, but twice, praying that one of the shot would land this time, giving me a chance to turn the tides of this battle.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:18 pm

One of the shots scraped her left shoulder and the other hit her left hand pistol, knocking it out of her hand. She glares at the man with deep hatred, though he couldn't see her face through her visor. She reaches back and takes out a demo charge and throws it right at John like a frisbee. When it gets close she shoots it with her pistol in her right hand, causing a big explosion, since it's a demolition charge.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:42 pm

I used the time I had from shooting at the cyborg wisely and stumbled to my feet, trying to move away from it, but the robot had thrown an explosive charge at me, then shot it. I had looked back, still stumbling away from the nightmarish freak as she had shot the charge in mid air. I felt a piece of shrapnel graze the side of my face, and I fell to the floor once more with one hand covering my cheek. Still in pain, I felt the adrenalin start to pump through my body and I got into a sitting up position and fired two more shot at my target, only holding my pistol with one hand. I can't die here. Not now. NEVER!
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Seeing him in such a pitiful position gave her a rush, and started laughing. One shot hits her in the left shoulder and the other grazes her waist. The hit doesn't seem to phase her. She starts laughing harder as she drops her pistol and takes out her rifle as she walks forward. She then opens fire at him, firing full auto centered on his chest, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:28 am

I watched as the raining lead fried down upon me. ShitShitShitShitShitShitShit. I used all of my energy and rolled out of the way of most of the shots, but one his me in the center of my left arm. "GRAHHHHhhh!". It had been the first time I was shot. I watched as blood began to sprout down towards my hands. I held the wound as tightly as I could while the pain got the best of me. I tried to move my arm, but it only hurt more when I did. Things where not looking very good for me.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:52 am

"Are you scared little boy? You should be. I want to see you embrace death in your cold dead hands." she says, laughing some more as she still reigns down on him with her rifle full auto.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:53 pm

(OOC: Since Toasty 'claimed' Johns characters, could she continue this one?)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 am

((OOC: you've basically won at this point, right?))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:04 pm

(OOC: Well more or less she had already won from the beginning... so yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith   Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samantha 115 Vs. John Smith
Page 1 of 1