Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Empty
PostSubject: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:34 pm

"Welcome ladies and gents to The Arena! We have an exciting match for you today. We have a team deathmatch of two sets of mighty warriors. First we have Talon and Nova! A duo of evil intent and destruction. Verses the duo of justice, Aryss and Demonblade. Who will prove to be the strongest? We shall soon find out in, The Arena!"

Nova walks into the arena, looking around. "This place somehow feels nestalgic, I must have killed something here or something. I'll burn everything down to the bone to make sure I feel good." he says.

In walks Demonblade. "I am sorry, I will have to kill you once this begins. Awaiting to enter combat mode." he says.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Talon walked into the arena. "This is going to be fun," he said, waiting for the next opponent to enter the arena. He looked toward Demonblade.

"Don't disappoint me by dying too early," he said while pulling out his weapon, waiting to finally kill something.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:38 am

I walked out onto the field and in a flash of light, activated my suit. "This'll be somewhat challenging" I said as I ran the diagnostics on the suit. The arm cannon purred to life as I looked across the field, my HUD providing basic information. "How long do you think this'll last?" I called to Talon, "I bet less than a minute." this statement was disigned to irritate the opposition.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:53 am

Our combatants are ready to go, so without further ado, let's get this battle started." starts the announcer.

"Combat systems..." Demonblade begins and his blue 'visor' turns red, "Online." and Demonblade reaches behind him, opening a dimension and pulls out a blood red katana.

"Let the battle, BEGIN!"

Demonblade suddenly lunges right at Talon, bringing his blade to meet him.

Nova stumps his right foot down and flames surround him before he punches in Aryss' direction and flames shoot at him like a large flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:30 am

Talon grinned as Demonblade lunged at him, bringing his blade up to meet the katana.

"You're right, it will take less than a minute for us to destroy you both," Talon said to Aryss before rolling around Demonblade and slashing at his back.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:42 am

As the battle began, I quickly blocked Nova's punches, but the real problem was the temperatures, the suit's temperature control systems still had a few bugs and I was still working them out. I quickly jumped back out of the way and fired my weapon.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:42 am

From behind Demonblade opened pocket dimentions and chains sprung out to form a web of chains to block the oncoming attack from Talon while more dimensions open up in front of Demonblade. He jumps to the side, swings around and motions his open hand forewardd and 5 broadswords shoot at Talon from the open dimensions. While he did that the chains sunk back to their dimension holes and vanished.

The shots hit Nova in the shoulder and knocks back his shoulder. This does not go over too well with him and the flames around him get even bigger. He charges his arm cannon and focuses flames in front of it, then launches the charged plasma beam shot with the flames at Aryss.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 am

Talon kept slashing at the web as it appeared, then dove to the side as Demonblade shot several broadswords at him, dodging most of the blades, one of them cutting his left leg shallowly. He switched his weapon to pistol form in midair and fired several shots at him, landing with a roll.

"Okay, two minutes," he said before switching back to beam katana mode.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Having just recovered from a jump, I stumbled in my attempt to avoid the beam and got hit, straight in the chest. That hurt like a *****. I flipped a few switches, rotated the chamber, and pulled back on the loading bolt for the Javalin Missile Launcher in my Arm Cannon. I waited a moment to lock onto Nova, then fired the high yield explosive.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:48 am

Demonblade lets go of the katana, which vanishes back to its pocket dimension, as he reaches back behind him and a dimension opens up while he does this and a large hilt comes out. He grabs the hilt and rips it out, swinging a large blue menacing claymore. As he rips it out he swings at the oncoming shots and a blue wave comes from the edge and wipes out the oncoming shots. "I deem you worthy to face me at full strength. Say hello to my blade, Scarath." he says.

Nova brings back his arm cannon, flames beginning to swirl around it as he charges it. The flames begin to get brighter as they begin to swirl faster. Then the flames turns blue when Aryss fires the missile. He thrusts his arm cannon towards the missile and fires his charged shot and the blue flames shoot with it, turning the plasma beam into a concentrated stream of flaming plasma energy. The shot misses the javelin just barely, but the heat causes it to explode anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 am

"Now it gets more interesting," Talon said as he fired a few shots then lunged at Demonblade, quickly switching his weapon to beam katana mode and rapidly slashing toward him several times, charging Phazon energy into his blade for his next strike.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 am

The missile explosion took me by surprise, I didn't expect the plasma to be quite that hot. Then I remembered something. Plasma is one of the most conductive materials in the universe. I decocked my missile launcher and flipped another set of switches. My Amp came online and I fired it at Talon first, he was being an issue. unfortunately, if any plasma was generated in the vicinity of the lightning, the bolt would swerve and strike the source of the plasma. I then fired twice at Nova.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Demonblade grabs hold of the claymore with both hands and brings it back. The blade begins to glow and a blue aura emits from it while the gem in the center shines brightly. The aura then swirls around the blade as he swings it with robotic strength and a phazon energy wave blasts out at the shots and at Talon.

The first shot Nova manages to dodge while the other hits him in the leg and making him tumble to the ground. Nova growls and says, "You're asking for it freakbag." He pushes himself up and runs at Aryss while flames swirl around his arm cannon. They then turn blue and take the shape of what would be a beam sword, right over the barrel of his arm cannon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Talon jumped over the wave toward Demonblade, dodging the lightning and the phazon energy wave at the same time, and switched his weapon to pistol form, firing a combined charged blast of phazon and nova beam energy at Aryss. He slashed toward Demonblade's head in midair before landing with a roll.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:25 am

I dodged Talon's blast, and decided to let loose my best weapon. "AM.E.D, active." the message on my visor read. My suit became enveloped in a veil of light, resulting from the reaction of the antimatter emanating from the suit and the matter-filled air. I re-rotated the barrel of my arm cannon to the standard beam weapon, and fired the Antimatter Beam, 4 times at Talon and Nova each. it causes some damage even if it barely misses, although not much. If I hit, it causes massive damage. Unfortunately, the beam is also capable of collapsing the arena itself... I better be careful with this.

"Take this, b******!" I just needed to tell Nova that.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:55 am

Demonblade's claymore was still emanating the aura around it and brings up his blade to block the shot, which does practically nothing to it. And when Talon swings for his head, a spear shoots at the blade, deflecting it away from it's target. Demonblade turns to face Talon and holds his claymore with two hands and waits for his opponent's next move.

Nova was able to dodge 3 of them, barely and taking some damage to his shields. But the last shot hits his shoulder, and breaches his shields and blows some of the layers of his armor off and he feels it. Nova continues his charge though, his arm cannon starting to feed the flames plasma energy and brightening the 'blade', and then swings his 'sword' of plasma flames at Aryss.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:03 am

Talon blocked one of the antimatter blasts, positioning his body so that the other three barely miss him, causing the beams to burn parts of the flesh of his legs and his right arm. He ignored the pain and charged at Demonblade, jumping over him and slashing downward, trying to read his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am

"Dang it.." I thought as Talon and Nova shrug off the blasts, and barely dodged the sword stroke Nova attempted. However, the heat alone caused a malfunction in the suit. I had to remove it. I used the Emergency Detonator and an explosion consisting of ALL my suit's systems. Including the Antimatter Containment system. I barely survived, but was stripped of my suit.

God, was I annoyed. :annoyed: they're gonna pay.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Demonblade crosses blades with Talon, but using his android strength to push Talon farther away than what he wanted and fires 5 spears at Nova. Then he turens right back to Talon.

Nova, being focused on his target does not pay attention enough until just before. He gets hit in the left arm and it goes right through it, right leg which pierces the armor but doesn't go too deep and his right shoulder which also pierces his armor but does go through, the other 2 spears just missing. Nova yells in pain as he shakes off the shallow spears, but could not pull out the one in his left arm, which was now useless.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:07 am

Talon switched the weapon and fired several shots at Demonblade as he was pushed away, jumping toward him again with the weapon in blade form, charging phazon energy into the blade as he slashed.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:19 am

The small explosion nearly knocked me unconscious. I got off the ground and pulled my omnitool. Just hope it't enough.

((Ooc; srry for the pause... I meant to post sooner))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Nova now had his sights on Demonblade as his previous opponent didn't seem like the bigger threat. He charges his beam with the flames still going and fires the charged plasma beam at Demonblade.

Demonblade was turned away from Talon when he fired the shots and got hit 4 times in the back. The first three manage to break through his shields for the fourth one to hit him directly. It burns and deforms the spot it hit. Being an android, Demonblade felt no pain but knew he was hit. Seeing Nova shoot at him he dodges to the side to see it come right at Talon while he brings his blade up to defend against Talon if he managed to dodge the charged plasma beam.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Talon fired a charged nova beam blast at the plasma beam, cancelling it out as he fired five shots at Aryss then charged phazon into his blade and slashed at Demonblade. The phazon would detonate if he made contact.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:02 am

I was in trouble. Without a suit, the best I could do is roll to the side, avoiding the blasts. "Come on, Talon, Let's finish this the old fasioned way," I called out, and dropped me weapons and walked towards Talon. I was very good at hand to hand combat.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:50 am

"You're getting annoying." says Demonblade and chains spring out and wrap around Talons wrist that held the blade tightly showing no way to give, stopping it completely. The chains stayed in place as Demonblade turns to Nova, who was charging up another shot. Demonblade walks foreward and thrusts his left arm foreward as he drops his claymore which vanishes. A spearhead connected to chains springs out and pierces Nova in the chest. "Gah!" spouts Nova as his charged shot goes wild. Demonblade grabs the chain and pulls Nova to him, the spearhead pulling out. He brings his hand up and pulls out a broadsword and slashes Nova. Then he drops it and brings out another weapon and slashes him again and again and again in the same fashion. The last hit knocks Nova back and Demonblade throws the chain at Nova, more chains following from different angles and wraps aroundand holds Nova down so he was on his knees facing Demonblade. "It is over for you vile creature. Disappear." He raises his hand and multiple pocket dimensions open behind him. He brings his hand down at Nova and multiple weapons, broadswords, spears, katanas and the like all rain down on him, piercing him multiple times in different places such as the chest, stomach, arms and legs. Blood spattered to the floor as the weapons vanish and the chains return. After the display of power, the chains around Talon's arm vanish and Demonblade faces him, bringing back his claymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade   Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talon and Nova vs. Aryss and Demonblade
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next