Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A Different Family Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:08 am

"Yes, I suppose it has." she said, responding to his question about the time since their last fight. She is confused about Talon being a telepath, but not as confused as she is about the possibility of him being her brother. "Why do you look so much like him?" she asks under her breath, the question finally breaking out of her hold and escaping into words.

((edit: will you please either accept or decline the friend request I sent a while back? as is it's just sitting there, and...I lost my train of thought. fuck. *sigh* but the question's the same.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:12 am

"I don't even know, myself," Talon said, looking at the photo again. "Maybe Ridley took me from here," he said under his breath, looking toward Samus. He was just as confused as she was.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:15 am

"But why would he take you when he tried to kill, and nearly succeeded in killing, everyone else on this colony?" Samus asks her brother (though she has not quite decided that, yes, he was mot definitely her brother for a fact), still confused, unable to figure things out as is/was. ((do you think I should have ridley fly in and tell another part of the story to them? you know, explain things a little better? it would be funny to say the least, you have to admit that.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:18 am

(Sure, if you want)
"I have no fucking idea why he would take me," Talon admitted, "but it's possible." He knew it was really weird, but figured that she really was his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:19 am

((give me a bit for that. I have to figure things out with him. YO! RIDLEY! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!...oh shit. I left the comm thing on didn't I?...fuck...umm..just ignore most of what I just said, okay?))((here's the edit with the info)): and then ridley himself lands outside the broken house, having followed talon using the tracking he had had planted on talon's ship years prior. He notices Samus standing next to talon, and if he had an eyebrow it would be raised right now, as he had trained talon specifically to kill the hunter, and here he was, not even on a mission which required cooperation with her, standing next to her, calmly speaking with her in conversation. "Talon, have you forgotten your mission? You are supposed to kill the hunter, not converse with her." he says, almost angrily, but not quite.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:31 am

Talon looked toward his father. "What happened here?" he asked him. He wondered exactly how Ridley followed him here, but figured he put a tracking device on Storm. He looked toward the photo again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:25 am

((I don't have to go out right now, but I will eventually. I'm going to ask my mother to tell me when she wants me to go out and I can't choose not to, as she would prefer I go out now, but I'm allowed to roleplay for a while longer, she's going to tell me when I have to go out.))
"We attacked this planet quite a few years ago. We wanted their aphlorolite for our ships, as it was the main power source for ships at that time. this young girl humiliated me in front of my troops, and I tried to kill her in the way our law dictates. She was pushed out of the way of my attack by her mother, and her father blew up our ship however, and our raid failed. I took you in, as here you would have no way to survive, at the time I thought no humans were left alive, and that there would be no one to rescue you. despite having a "black shriveled little heart" as some say, I did feel some pity for you, and so I rescued you from your demise. You may or may not have been an Aran child." ridley narrated to Talon and Samus. He very nearly scratched his head in a sign of embarrassment when he said that Talon may or may not have been an Aran child. Samus was staring with barely suppressed rage, only kept on a leash by the post traumatic stress she was once more experiencing while around ridley.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 am

"So you killed everyone here except me and Samus?" Talon asked. He was strangely calm about this, not really being surprised at all that this happened. He was playing with his pistols while he told the story, able to sense the rage Samus had.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

"Yes, we did. By the order of high command we destroyed this colony in an attempt to get the aphlorolite and failed. I was heavily punished and demoted for both that failure and taking you under my wing." Ridley tells Talon. "You killed my family and friends for nothing other than your own personal gain ridley. I should kill you here and destroy anything that could let you be cloned again. Give me one good reason not to." Samus says, her voice full of rage and hatred so seething and obvious that anyone there would feel it radiating towards ridley at high speeds. it is a cancer causing ray of Samus-hate.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:45 am

Talon didn't interfere in the argument Samus and Ridley were having, not entirely sure which side to take. He aimed at both of them, completely confused. He wasn't sure if he wanted to support who he believed to be his sister, or his adoptive father.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:49 am

Samus was at this point convinced that Talon was her brother, and she did not want to fight him, especially not here. Ridley was silently cursing himself for his foolishness in not seeing the reaction Talon would have from being told the truth of his past. Samus, though seething walked away from a fight she knew would not be worth it. Not when Talon was seeming so confused over who to shoot, and she was unarmored. And then there was the matter of being unarmored and going against ridley also being a very foolish notion. thankfully ridley did not seem to know that she had not come with her armor able to be used, and so was not quite yet attacking her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am

Talon kept his pistols aimed at both of them, the hand holding the pistol trained on Samus shaking. He lowered it as she walked away, then lowered his other pistol. "Before, I would have pulled the trigger without hesitation," he said, talking about the pistol aimed at Samus. "Now I don't even fucking know, I'm so confused."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:54 am

((I don't know if you want this to continue after this post. would you mind telling me, because this is beginning to get a little confusing, and at the same time enlightening. I also just want to know if you would like this to go on.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:57 am

(I want to continue.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:59 am

"Well talon. Are you going to shoot me now that you know the truth?" Ridley asked his "son". ((short post. I now want to shoot myself in the head to commit suicide; I hate making short posts.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 am

Talon looked at him. "No," he said. "If you didn't take me from here, my life would not have been nearly as fun as it was," he said, lowering his pistols. "I couldn't even imagine myself being a normal human."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 am

"But you will not kill your sister either anymore?" ridley continues the questioning. Samus is walking away, having payed her respects on last time she wanted to leave and get her suit and kill ridley while on another planet.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:09 am

"No, I won't," Talon said. "Well I might, I'm not sure yet," he said, unsure as he spun his pistols, putting them away.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:13 am

"hmm." Ridley says with a raised eyebrow, looking at the boy he had so long called his son. "Go. For now I will neither ask nor tell you to kill the hunter. Let us see if you prefer her to me." ridley tells Talon. ((I actually am using Talon's name capitolized only while he is at least in the middle ground, preferably when he changes sides to be on Samus' side. it denotes that I have changed my view on him slightly. he is a little higher up on my bar, and only a little because he was already fairly high.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:16 am

Talon walked away, going toward his ship. "Bye," he said to the one he had called his father for a long time, and probably still would. He activated his fighter and started to fly away, going into orbit to somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:17 am

((I assume that's the end of the thread then?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:19 am

(Yep.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different Family Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2