Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:51 am

((sorry Sad you're on so little, and I just want everybody to have as much fun as possible, so I had the mindless guys thing so that you can read what you don't know and catch up then make posts accordingly. I'm sorry. *feels lots of guilt* I tried to have things go on as long as possible without the actual story going on.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:23 am

(ooc, this might be my last post as I am going on vacation for 2 weeks and don't know if I will have internet, also I will be working on prime trilogy today, sorry about that)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:30 am

((It's okay. try to post when you get back and have some free time you don't mind spending on this please.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:43 am

Talon, wanting to conserve annihilator beam ammo, decided to switch to the nova beam, firing several shots at the creature's tails as he dove past the shots, narrowly dodging them.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 am

as one too many nova shots hit one of the tails the "crown" dies and comes off, and the tail becomes stunned, unable to defend itself or attack anything. diving past espera fires from his hand cannons laser modes, hitting it in the mouth- the weak spot -and damaging it, though not for enough to kill it. however that head is going to stay stunned for much longer (three more posts per person), then switching to his slipstream pistols and firing at a second head hitting it enough to stun it, then beginning to charge his high missile launcher, finishing quicker than before, but not before talon or Mhat could act
-------------------
ridley and Chris attack the third head at the same time, ridley with his plasma breath, and Chris with his "hyper mode" on his rifle (fires hyper beam shots from super, extremely powerful. needs to cool down for 2 hours after ten shots though) stunning the third head "shoot the midsection!" the marine shouts
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:21 am

Talon aimed at both heads at once, firing several shots at each one, wanting to finish off this creature. "Are there more of these things?" he thought to himself out loud, charging at it and cutting deep into one of the heads with one of his wrist mounted energy scythes.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:32 am

"I'd guess not! I sure hope not at least!" espera replied and fired his missile into the sphere sending another shower of pickups (energy and missiles again) and grabs three missile pickups "that's another shot! keep that thing distracted talon! I'll see if I can break the sphere!" he says (waiting to fire, so you can attack the sphere if you want, but next post he fires)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:42 am

Talon severed the head he was attacking, kicking it at the other head as he jumped at it, completely severing it as well with his wrist mounted blade, firing a few shots at the sphere to distract it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:06 am

espera finishes his preparations and fires one last shot at the sphere, it's shield shatters after this and the attacks from talons pistols destroy it killing both front and back, all parts turning into core X two of which flew at espera two flew at Mhat, he shot the ones flying towards Mhat, their momentum carrying them straight into him before they could stop, obviously his body absorbed them. Espera jumped onto one of the ones that had flown at him and pushed his hand straight through it's shell and absorbed it, then flipped towards the other one firing with his hand cannon while able to, breaking the shell, and then landing after falling right through it, absorbing it in the process. *you have gained the plasma bombs!* *you have gained crystal shot!*, appears on espera's HUD, and *you have gained the power grapple!* *you have gained the ing suit!* appears on Mhat's. "what the hell is the crystal shot? that's just weird." espera says, "guys there's something coming towards you!" the hacker metroid shouts over the comm. ((I'll give you some time to post then once you have something will appear. can you guess what?))

(the plasma bombs are just doubly powerful bombs, crystal shot is an upgrade to the charge shot, allowing the solid state of plasma to be reached if enough time is put in, this makes the shots stronger. the power grapple allows the user to grab enemies and focus power from their suit to damage said enemy, and the ing suit increases all parameters by ten percent, this means all of his abilities will be stronger.)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:29 am

(I finally beat MP1 and if I were to have a power up decision, power missiles, Much like a power bomb it explodes massively but power missiles are just a ranged tracking version of that)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:36 am

(A giant cybernetic zombie squirrel metroid?)
"Damn it, I really hope there's upgrade stations or something here to give me suit upgrades," Talon said, spinning his pistols. "Well at least that thing is finished of-" he stopped as he heard the hacker metroid. "Really? Damn, we don't get a break, do we?" He said to himself, ready for whatever it was to come.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:53 am

((they exist actually. they are called diffusion missiles, and they are from metroid fusion. powerbombs in missile form, quite literally. how do you like the power-ups you got though?))
as talon says his "'we don't get a break do we?'" the creature arrives. it is none other than...METROID PRIME! (ominous voice-over) "welcome to the space station Zeltzegua, will you be the new test subjects?" he asks telepathically "We have many different things that you can choose from to have experimented upon you with." "we need nothing from you, metroid prime." espera states. "you would cause nothing but trouble for us, and we are not guinea pigs." he finishes, "But I believe you do, creature. I can tell you anything you need to know about this station." the first things he had said had sounded cheerful, but this sounded...off, "I can give you anything you might need right now. And in return I ask only one thing. free me from this hellhole." at this Chris' and espera's jaws drop, and they gibber incoherently. "Why do you want us to remove you from this place?" ridley asks, "They experimented on me. They tortured me, and killed me five times, each time bringing me back after ten minutes. I want out. I can not survive here. Free me and I'll help you." he concludes (I do not know if he will fight alongside us yet, but he will help us in other ways at the least.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:18 am

Talon's initial response to the Metroid Prime appearing was a deadpan "What the fuck?," not only from Metroid Prime appearing again after apparently being killed by Samus, but from it talking to them. He listened to it talk about wanting to leave after being tortured and killed several times. "I'd help," Talon said, "But I'm not sure if I can trust you. How do we know you're not lying about this and luring us into a trap or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 am

"why do you think I sound different now fool? the beginning was just for the cameras, so they'd think I was doing my job and not trying to escape." metroid prime replies, "I have not been broken quite as well as the machines think. if you will agree to help me I will help you in return, it is a simple deal." he continues "I must agree with him." espera says to metroid prime pointing at talon "how do we know you aren't trying to lure us into a trap?" at this a ridley clone flies in "metroid prime? have you been doing you job?" it asks. "yes sir, I have sir. they are on their way to be tested upon as we speak!" he says "good." the ridley clone replies and turns to fly away, but is attacked by metroid prime and killed before it could even speak, "huf, huf (huffing in anger, he is not literally saying huf.) does that banish any of your doubt, fool. they would kill me for doing anything other than getting the experiment material to the labs. I have no intention of staying here much longer, but I need help to escape in the first place." he says the ridley clone's halves bleeding in his wake. "help me and I will help you. simple." (when speaking to the ridley clone as well as the party, metroid prime spoke the way he had at first, but then returned to the way he was talking when actually talking to the party alone.)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 am

I say we trust it for now, we have more than enough fire power to kill it and its core
(diffusion missiles are icy, power bombs are a thermonuclear explosion, but if something else, Infinity Beam, Z beam that blasts through all shielding and damages majorly 15 second charge 5 minute cool down. Also the upgrades I have I can have some fun with)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 am

"good." metroid prime says before the rest of what Mhat had said could register, then he does a doubletake and says "what?! I have no intention of harming you and you threaten me?!" then sighs "you know what? I don't even care anymore. follow me and I'll take you to a room that has some enhancements for your powered armorsuits." he says walking down a hallway, with ridley, espera, and Chris following behind him, the latter two wondering what the upgrades could be.

Last edited by christen MX on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:08 am

"What I said was for if you don't make good of your word which you have" Mhat's new suit looked much the same, except the HUD changed to look like Dark Samus's and the entire suit glows blue and cracks with electricity
(I still don't trust it, mostly because it steals the phazon suit.)

Last edited by LinkAran101 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 am

Once they all reach the room in question metroid prime says "metroid prime reporting!" in the cheerful tone "I have come to get the new tech for testing! I have the testing creatures with me!" he says, "wonderful. tech being sent now." says a robotic voice over a speaker. "tech has arrived!" says another more feminine robo-voice , and several containers arrive on a platform. "take one each." says metroid prime "they will enhance your capabilities greatly." both Espera and Chris grab one, and their suits change dramatically. Espera's less than Chris' but still very noticeable "what the hell just happened?" he says. only something was wrong with the way he spoke. it seemed much more like metroid primes way of speaking than any humanoids, his suit had also grown eight tentacles, the same number as metroid primes core form, and the blue of his suit had become much more so. "why do I feel like I don't have a mouth anymore?" he says worriedly "these are powerful Phazon enhancement devices, made to prevent corruption and allow more usage. I don't know why this has happened to you." metroid prime says sounding confused. "you." metroid prime says "pointing" at talon "there is one for you as well, and also another enhancement." he says. pointing to a canister similar to the ones that Chris and espera had grabbed (Chris' looks the same as I described it earlier now that I think about it. he had still changed though from the first set of upgrades)

Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:16 am

"What if I'm already corrupted?" Talon asked with a suspicious tone, taking a step away from the canister. "What will it do to me? I don't want tentacles growing out of my suit," he said.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:20 am

(Why did you post the same message twice also read my last reply for here)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:27 am

(( I did not mean to, but I was modifying the original post to contain more information and then when I saw you post in the "New post!" thing I forgot that my post was being modified instead of posted for the first time, and I erased the information that had been there that was already known. then remembered once the modification was already finished that it was modification, and copied everything still in it, posted it in the post new post box and then posted the post and redid the older one so that it had the information that had been deleted on accident.))
"I told you I have no idea as to why it did that. the only things I have seen to grow tentacles from phazon enhancement are metroids. and how could a metroid wear a powered armorsuit?" metroid prime says "you know this is kind of cool!" espera says firing a burst of phazon from his hand on accident "wohohoho. that was awesome!" he says in surprise.
"I do not think anything will happen to any of you aside from a slight change in form for your suit. these will allow you to take phazon from a store of it on this station, activating something I have heard called "hyper mode" for extended periods without problem. you should most definitely be safe if you are already corrupted!" he concludes
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 am

Talon shrugged and grabbed a container, his suit changing slightly, permanently having glowing blue veins of phazon all over it, his visor glowing perpetually. "So what else does this have other than an enhanced PED?" he asked, firing a blast of phazon at a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:36 am

"I don't know. are you not going to grab the other piece of equipment?" metroid prime asks "I said that it was for you." (just so you know the suit form now being used by espera is the "metroid prime" suit. any metroid who gets the upgraded PED gains this suit. the enhanced PED also increases all parameters by thirty percent, this stacks with the ing suits ten percent by the way. phazon enhancements scattered over the station will further increase parameters) "well, this is certainly a useful piece of equipment." Chris says. noting that they are not actually corrupted minions of the phazon, ridley grabs one of the two canisters containing advanced PEDs left. his armor changes almost not at all, and he keeps his mind.

((it's bedtime at ten tonight and tomorrow, Friday is midnight, Saturday is eleven pm. I'll respond to after ten posts tomorrow. just so you know I'll be on all day tomorrow, so any posts'll be answered fairly quickly.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:53 am

Talon grabbed the other piece of equipment, just now remembering to. He had no idea what it did, and wanted to see what effect it had on his suit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:57 am

talon on his HUD sees *you have gained spark jump!*. (the spark jump allows him to perform a shinespark like the ones in metroid other m. it will lose altitude if performed in any direction that does not have something to do with up, but he can do a limited up spark not one of the ones that samus used) "well I guess that gets us all caught up on upgrades." espera "says".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next