Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

random room - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:01 am

the mouth opened, as the hologram was programed to work like the real thing, and kraid roared heavily. He was pissed bad.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:03 am

Talon drove her firesword into the beasts mouth, stabbing it in the tongue then going up and stabbing it in the roof of its mouth, extending her sword to make sure it goes through the brain.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 am

the hologram faded out like all the others, and Espera began clapping and said "Congratulations. that was badass." and deactivated the auto spawn. "I like your style." he said, then started thinking.

((edit at 6:22 PM: I'm turning the computer I'm on off since no one is responding to anything. see you later tonight.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:27 am

Talon spun her pistols and put them away, sheathing her katana. "Thanks," she said in response to what he said, wondering what he was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

"You're welcome Vance." Espera answers, not really thinking about normal things, instead thinking about what he could make with all his expertise in bio experimentation.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:38 pm

(The reason I wasn't responding before was because my laptop bluescreened and was taking a long time to start up)
Talon went to go look at the different holograms she could make. "What's a Ridley?" she asked, looking through them. She shrugged and just spawned it and several "Space pirates", just because fighting pirates from space sounded fun.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Zebsian and Tallonian pirates spawned to fight with Talon, showing up with more armor and stronger weaponry than usual. "Well these are new. They must be the TIO holograms with toothpick launcher guns I requested to be added to the course." Espera says, at first confused, but comprehension does dawn. "Aim for the head AND the heart! You can't kill him otherwise!" Espera shouts.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Talon ran up to one of the space pirates, aiming one of her pistols at the head and one at the heart, firing both at once with bullets charged with flame.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 pm

the TIO hologram dropped to the ground and then died from having his two spots of life destroyed, but more took his place. all were firing toothpick masses at Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Talon spun her pistols toward the masses of toothpicks at a sufficient speed to deflect them all, firing shots at the heads and chests of most of them, taking out one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 pm

((I'm doing a virus check in a...well, as soon as I finish this out of character post. I need to tell you why I'm going to be gone a while.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:06 am

(So...are you going to post here again?)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 pm

((yeah, I will right now. sorry I was gone so long.))
only the toothpicks were not able to be deflected due to toothpicks being the ultimate weapon, and they went through her pistols.

Last edited by christen MX on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 pm

And Talon was hit by the tooth picks, now having toothpicks embedded in her chest. "OW!" she said as she fired shots at the enemies.

(She was hitting them with her pistols, I imagine it as how Ocelot was killing bees by spinning his revolvers in MGS3, if you've played it)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:39 pm

((No, I've not played it before. those toothpicks are literally the ultimate weapon, ships were made from them and those ships use those toothpicks as a weapon too. that's why she could not deflect them.))
"It's a good thing that those are holograms and not the real thing." Espera said.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 pm

(I meant how you said they went through the sword when she was using her pistols)
Talon fired at the heads and chests of the holograms, trying to kill them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 pm

((sorry, I forgot that. my apologies. I'll change it.))
the TIO's went down quickly with Talon shooting them so quickly. "Nice. I would do it like this personally." Espera said, then started using a single tentacle per TIO by sending the tentacle through the heart and expanding it then sending it in a continued line into the brain and doing the expanding there too. he killed eight like this at once, and then moved onto another eight. "You like?" he asks.
((I haven't stopped being on regular RP, just to let you know. I changed it to guns by the way.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:00 pm

(I'm waiting for Sharpshot)
Talon looked toward him. "You have tentacles too?" she asked. "Can I play with them?" she asked just to see his reaction. After he reacted, she would ask who Ridley was and if she could fight a hologram of him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:04 pm

"No you may not play with them." Espera said. "Ridley is a giant space dragon, and the leader of the space pirates next to high command. Pretty good guy when you get to know him, but he is ruthless most of the time, and he killed Samus Aran's parents, sooo...I'm not allowed to even talk to him unless it's needed." he answers the second question, "And no, you can't fight his hologram because it is even more powerful than the real thing."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 pm

"Sounds even more fun!" Talon said with a grin and went to try to activate the hologram, wanting to have a really fun fight.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:13 pm

"No can do. You need to fight lower levels of enemy first, only when you finish can you really do things right. but first...OPEN THE GATE!!" Espera says, then at the end yells. the hologram that is the random room ends and a giant door opens. everyone who was playing in the random room would show up, and those who were not in the metroid universe exclusively, or near it, would be reabsorbed into the player who made them. "Crazyzealot, what do we do about your girl?" Espera asks. I am not there, as I only exist due to Espera making me as me essentially.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Veala shrugged. "I dunno. Hey could you use your tentacles on me?" Veala asked, randomly changing the subject. Then suddenly Zereladra appeared with her swarm of xenomorphs, attacking the army of mailmen.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:18 pm

(random room got closed down until they finish talking. there is no Veala now. random stuff is not really allowed either. not at this moment. weird huh?) "Why would you want to?" Espera asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:21 pm

"I dunno," Crazyzealot said, wanting to reactivate the random room so he could go into female form again. "Which girl did you mean exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:26 pm

"Well you just got added to the list, but I meant Talon vance." Espera answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: