Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:40 pm

"Well personally, I see nothing wrong with your face. Nothing at all." Rose responds. The girl still looks more than a little apprehensive involving Talon, and scootches back a bit to put some distance between herself and the scary lady (who she's not even sure is a lady).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:44 pm

Talon feels like the chest plating Rose put in gives a good enough indication that she is a lady. "Look, there's zombies and dark things from a dark dimension that make things dark that are a much bigger threat to you than I am," she said to the girl. "As of right now, I'm probably the only way to get you to safety, though I'd have to move my ship," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:48 pm

"What do you mean 'dark things'?" the girl asks, genuinely confused to the point of temporarily forgetting her intense fear of Talon. "She's referring to the Ing, a race of semi-liquidous sentient practically organ-less biomass that possess living and dead creatures from this reality to be able to survive our world, due to the environment they exist in being vastly different from our own. They hate everything, and are always angry, and all around aren't too nice honey. You don't want to meet one." Rose says to the girl, bending over a bit to get down closer to eye level for her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:51 pm

"According to Rose, they normally can't be easily killed. I can beat them with my bare...well gauntleted hands. You shouldn't be afraid of me, they should," Talon said. She didn't actually think she was that powerful...But she felt like that'd help.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:56 pm

"...Talon, I'm not sure that's entirely the right thing to say to a little girl who's deathly afraid of you. At that point you're just giving reason to her fear." Rose gently tells Talon. She then turns back to address the group, saying "Well, that aside, it doesn't appear as though we are actually in a place that's safe for them to come to on their own, so I doubt we'll be seeing any in their true form here. But unfortunately, if we do happen to see some in their real bodies, we'll have ...well, you'll have bigger issues to worry about, namely the toxic atmosphere of their world eating at your flesh until you die. Not fun I'm told, so I suggest you stick with the lady in the armor who can kill the Ing without difficulty for protection until we get you out of danger range."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 9:00 pm

Talon shrugged. "Saying things like that usually convinces people on Tawfret. I'm not very good at talking to people," she said, turning and watching the door to make sure no Ing get in.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 9:10 pm

As Talon turns around, her back to the group, an Ing moves through the dimensional barrier in mist form, moving over and taking possession of one of the still unconscious humans from the pods, commanding his body to rise as the possession nears completion. It's around this point that there is a sudden flash, and as the blinding light fades, all that is left of the newly possessed darkling is his lower torso, as Rose returns from an unidentified form. "See sweety? If there's anyone to be afraid of, it's me." Her voice going from sugary sweet to deathly serious at the end. For some reason, her arm was outstretched (hand pointed at the ceiling with palm facing forward) just after the glare died down and she resumed her human shape, the reasoning behind this is unclear.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 9:17 pm

Talon blinks as she watches this happen. She really hoped the girl noticed that the guy was possessed first, otherwise she felt like that would turn her away even further.

In a nearby town, a dropship flew down, dropping off a group of soldiers. Wearing red armor with black trim, they jumped down from the ship, holding their rifles. None of them were equipped with the heavy powered armor, after all that hasn't gone into mass production for them yet. "Horrigan said to find the source of the distress call, maybe we'll find some survivors," the squad leader said, firing a burst to take out a group of zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 9:23 pm

Regardless of knowledge of the poor bastard's possession, the girl is horrified after seeing someone she thought was human transform into some kind of monster and blow away another monster, this was not turning out to be a good day for her.

Elsewhere, the Ing possessed zombies were beginning to stabilize as parasitic fusion began to approach completion, and they were beginning to take notice of the invaders from the stars. This does not bode well, though for whom is up to debate.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 9:32 pm

Talon shook her head. "Yes we're scary people, but we're scary people with a way off an Ing and zombie infested planet," she said. "If you come with us and we make it to my ship, I'll drop you off at any place you think you'd be safe at," she said. Then she looked to Rose and asked her quietly, "If I made a run for my ship, would you be able to protect them?" she asked. She knew she'd have to figure out how to fix the refueling station, but these people were in no condition to run into the radioactive area and she really didn't want to just leave them behind.

The squad leader checked the bodies of the zombies they killed. "Haven't seen shit like this before, keep your masks on in-case it's airborn," he said, leading his squad into one of the buildings. They checked the rooms, making sure the building was clear. When they absolutely confirmed it, they started placing communication equipment. This would make a good safehouse for them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 9:36 pm

"I could envelope this whole building in a protective shield probably, protecting just a few people is well within my capabilities outside of preventing Ing possession." Rose responds, not having been quite anticipating Talon making a run for it before they went through the complex to check for weapons she could use.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 10:03 pm

Talon nodded. "Not gonna be immediate, but if we're taking them with us there's gonna be a point where we gotta split up, so I just had to be sure," she said. "I'm gonna go look for weapons," she said before walking off into the halls to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 10:10 pm

"Wait, you're just leaving us here?!" One of the podded humans cries out as Talon leaves, scared to be alone, but still unable to do more than hold himself up while sitting. "Don't worry, I'm here." Rose tells him, laughing under her breath (mouth covered by her right hand) when the color drains from his face and his eyes widen in horror. "Please don't leave us with this thing! I'm afraid it'll eat us!" another human yells to Talon, genuinely afraid for her life in the presence of Rose. "Oh come on, I don't eat people (That aren't already dying)." Rose assures the group.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 10:17 pm

Talon looked to them. "She won't eat you. Otherwise I won't do a certain thing she wants later," she said with a smirk before wandering the halls to find weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 10:20 pm

"See? All the more reason not to be afraid I'll eat you unless you get possessed. At that point, all bets are off, cause I won't let one bad apple spoil the bunch if eating it will get the rest safe." Rose tells them. They don't look too assured by this revelation, seeing as any one of them could be possessed at any time. At least three of them are hoping that what is being mentioned isn't what it sounds like.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:00 am

Talon walked through the hallway, looking for anything. Pistols, assault rifles, anything she could use to fight off the Ing and zombies. ZombIng. Hell, maybe she'd even find some survivors.

The group fortified the town with more dropped off soldiers, broadcasting a message saying that their base is a safe zone, hoping to bring in civilians to pull off the planet. Unfortunately, if the Ing could understand galactic basic, then they know the exact location of the town being used as a safe zone as there is inevitably at least one next to a working comm device.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:45 am

While there were no survivors, it would be rather difficult to miss the armory that is clearly marked and notarized located to her left (At some point), containing assault rifles, sub-machine guns, and various other forms of GF weaponry, primarily in the forms used by the Army and Federation Police. There are even several rocket launchers and plasma cannons (Similar to the one used by Anthony in Other M, but pre-dating it, having a quicker charge up, and not being based on Samus' Plasma Beam) which could be easily carried or attached to Talon's armor for easier use.

(What little we know in no way points to the Ing being able to understand Galactic Standard)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:52 am

Talon grins as she finds the armory, grabbing an assault rifle and test firing it toward a wall. If it survives, she attaches it to her armor along with a plasma cannon and a rocket launcher. She felt strong enough to carry all this stuff. She looked around for a shotgun and maybe a couple pistols.

A few soldiers wandered off from the base to search for survivors, or at least anything they could bring back tech-wise, killing zombies as they went on. Their assault rifle rounds ripped straight through zombie bodies, leaving most of the ones in their path dead.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:02 am

(Aside from the plasma cannon and Rocket Launcher, the weapons are all handheld types, like those found in the Other M Concept Art section. The plasma cannon attaches like the aforementioned Other M one, and the rocket launcher is shoulder mounted. Those last two would require someone who has the technical know-how to modify her suit to support the weapons. Also, in my stupidity I forgot to mention, the weapon survives, none of them will break when tested)
Meanwhile, as Talon is busy frolicking in the armory like a child in a toy or candy store, Rose is busily guarding the group of people, while simultaneously working on random projects with the parts and full tech she brought with her, her body shifting form unconsciously to a variety of forms she took from others involved with the tasks she was performing. This, needless to say, rather disturbs the poor plebs in the room who are unused to this kind of occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:12 am

Talon grabbed a shotgun, a few pistols, a few sub machine guns, and a bag to fill with the extra guns. She felt like the people they were protecting should at least get to defend themselves. She grabbed a few grenades as well.
As there was too much shit to carry at once, she looked for something she could push back to the room with the weapons on it, to bring everything she needed back at once.. Then she had an idea.
A horrible scraping noise could be heard down the hall, as she decided she'd just push a table loaded down with guns down the hallway back toward their position.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:24 am

As a horrible scraping noise from the hallway draws ever closer, the once-proud soldiers all huddle behind a still working Rose, her form having stabilized at the one Talon had grown used to. Some of the people huddling behind Rose for protection were praying to a higher power to protect them from whatever evil was making that horrid sound.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:26 am

After 15 minutes of pushing(It was a very heavy table with all the guns weighing it down) she eventually made it there, getting the table through the doorway. "Got a bunch of guns!"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:35 am

The group of people huddled behind Rose look outwards at Talon, surprised expressions on most all their faces, along with an obvious feeling of relief. Rose looks up from her current (Last) project with a smile and a chipper "Glad to see you back safely Talon." before putting the project (It looks like some strange belt with a red button on the center of the round buckle) away in her containment unit (the pocket dimension) and moving to help Talon with the table of guns.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:38 am

Talon got the table past the doorway, putting it against a wall. "A few of these will be pretty awkward to use without modifying them for my suit," she said. "And some of them I couldn't find any mags for...Or places to put the mags," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:58 am

"Well, I can probably (Not definitely) modify the ones you need modified, but which ones could you not find magazines for or not find a place to put them?" Rose asks
(I'll be rolling a die to determine if she can afix the ones that need to be to Talon's suit.)
((I forgot to mention the un-mounted turret plasma chaingun, powered by the combat suit carrying it. I rolled, she can/will be doing the stuff. Also, this is a re-post))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next