Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 2:58 pm

While it wouldn't be all too easy to see from Talon's angle of sight, Rose has a perverted grin on their face as she rubs up against their back, some drool dripping down the corner of their mouth. A happy little chuckle slips out of Rose's mouth before she can catch herself, but it stops quickly. Stopping just in front of the wall opposite the one they just left behind, Rose begins taking things in, both the wall and the room as a whole. It appeared to be about seventy meters in length, though based on the fight earlier, it was probably a bit smaller in the width department, and both Talon and Rose both knew (For slightly differing reasons) just how tall the room was. The wall in front of the two of them was far from the featureless mess the previous wall was, and actually had not only a few switches and toggles right in front of them (Who knows what for though), but also several doors, likely leading to different parts of the complex. Moving along the wall, there is one toggle in particular labeled "Lights, Don't forget this time Joe", which Rose stares at with a bit of disbelief, thinking "It's only lights, but it can't possibly be this easy, can it?". In spite of this, Rose looks back to Talon and asks "Could you flip that switch please Talon? My hands are a bit full." accompanied by a small squeeze, which she immediately re-thinks, not wanting to cross the line too soon and turn Talon off of the idea of spending some quality time with her when they were out of harms reach.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Talon, rather than get mad, gives her a squeeze back before reaching over and hitting the light switch, seeing what happens when she turns them on. She didn't seem to actually mind the things Rose did now that she was used to them.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:18 pm

"Rose" lets out a small, cute yelp as the lights flicker to life, brightly illuminating the gore-fest that is the room they are currently in. "Huh, Apparently it CAN be that easy. Still, I think I might be rethinking that decision to turn on the lights, cause this is just gross to look at. Not that it's much better to smell, but at least I don't have both with the lights off." Looking around the room, finally able to get a better visual now that there was sufficient illumination, Rose discovers that her previous assessment about the room was not off: this room probably couldn't get much more generic science labby if they tried, whoever they even were. "All that aside, I'm not seeing anything too particularly helpful to our cause. I think we should probably get going and explore some more, now that the lights are on...at least...I hope they're on throughout the facility. It would kind of suck to have to stumble around the complex in the dark any more than we have to."

((Only left intact so that people can see the original version of bullshit that happened))
((Cliffnotes))
(Rose yelps cutely, lights flicker on, place is bright, Rose comments, gore is gross, place looks generic, nothing interesting to the two of them currently in their endeavor, Rose suggesting leaving to explore further, end post)
((*Clears throat*... I JUST LOST MY FUCKING POST EDIT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE BULLSHIT WHERE IT SAYS MY REQUEST TIMED OUT TO THAT VERY SAME BULLSHIT!!! IT'S APPEARING THAT MY QUESTION AT THE END ABOUT ME NOT BEING ALLOWED TO WRITE LONG DETAILED POSTS IS LOOKING TRUE!!))
((OH, IT'S WORSE! or maybe not, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I CAN ONLY SEND ONE IN THREE POSTS OR POST EDITS NOW!!!))
(if they're long by the looks of it. that or the issue is resolved)

Last edited by Christen MX on Sat May 28, 2016 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:24 pm

(If you're having connection problems like that you should type your posts into a word processor first then paste them)
Talon shrugs as she looks at the gore and stuff. At least she got a visual to match the disgusting smell of the place. "Let's just keep going, look for anything actually interesting," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:39 pm

((Actually, it's looking like the problem may have been on my computer's end, if what happened after I actually finished that is any indication. No evidence to the contrary at this moment, but as soon as some appears, I may end up taking that road.))
(also, returning to pseudo first person)
"Well, for now I'd say we have to find a way to open one of these doors. There doesn't seem to be a handle or anything. Honestly, they look kind of like blast doors. Weird." Looking at them, I can think of any way to get them open, almost like they aren't meant to open from this side. But that makes no sense, there should be some mechanism to open them up, I mean, this is a lab, not a containment cell. Right? Honestly, the only way I can really think of to get through would be...*Sigh* I really didn't want to change back to that around anyone, but I'm not seeing any other way. "Talon. Um...I'm about to change into something that'll let me get through these doors easily, and maybe even open them from inside, but it's not exactly pretty, and I'll have to put you down first so nothing happens to you when I transform, okay?" Regardless, I think I have to do this, so I'd better set her down now and change quick. "Quick word of warning: Absolutely do not touch me when I change into this form, under any circumstances, okay? I will hurt you without wanting or meaning to, without any control over it, so don't touch...please." Setting her down gently is actually kind of hard from this position, I mean, unless I'm all kinds of careful, she'll fall at least a little bit, and even the shortest fall can be a bit jarring, especially when you're injured. But I manage to do it, not letting her drop and getting her on the ground in a spot clear of all the gore in the room, I stand back up and prepare to return to my true shape. I hope she doesn't freak out too much, and that she listens to my warning.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Talon nodded and scooted back, sitting on the floor next to a few bodies as she watched her. Still in a bit of pain, though her wounds were close to being completely healed. She had her gun ready incase some more zombies decided to show up, though.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Phew, alright. Been a while since I took on this form as anything other than a go-between. It should go a bit like...this right?
("Rose" transforms into their X form, looking to be a deeper color than most X, and of red coloration. Having transformed into their true state, they survey the room from the "eyes of an X parasite", seeing nothing but dead food and one living subject of interest. Nothing that could be useful even in their Ing forms. Deeming this room completely useless and deciding to go with the original plan, they fly at the nearest door, passing easily through the small gap in the middle where the two halves of the blast-shield like door that was obviously meant to keep something out...or perhaps in. After getting through to the other side of the door, they spot the door controls rather easily, being located right next to it. Reassuming human form once again, she studies the controls closely, and begins attempting to open the door. However, she unfortunately has a complete lack of the things she needs to open it (a key, keycode, keycard, the voice print and verbal command, the breath-lock, and the correct retinas, finger-prints, and hand print.) Sighing, she says) "Geez, this really had to have been some kind of place where they threw people they don't want to remember. Sheesh, oubliette much? Alright, gotta go find someone with high enough clearance and all the other stuff and absorb them quick."
(Quickly resuming X form and flying off to find the researchers and leaders of this complex in order to hopefully find what they need to get the door open.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Talon is coming to the conclusion that they came in through the "dumping ground" for zombie experiments, which is probably why the door hasn't already been opened: It's high security because they don't want anything getting out of here. She brought her shirt up over her mouth and nose. The smallness of the shirt due to the rip caused her to get...well, exposed when she used it like this, but she didn't care because nobody was in the room anyway. And she was sick of this corpse stench.
Otherwise she just waited patiently, assuming that the girl didn't just abandon her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 5:28 pm

("Rose" flies through the complex at top X speed, absorbing as many of the undead humans as possible, finding them to be pretty well completely intact, as if only their higher brain functions stopped, though their internal organs had indeed undergone complete failure. They were able to absorb both form and memory as though the creatures that they were eating were still completely alive. Finally, after nearly an hour spent searching the complex, they found the only still present single individual who had high enough security clearance on her own to enter the dumping ground (They assumed as much anyway), and upon absorbing her they discovered the meaning and purpose behind the room which they and Talon had tunneled into: It was where they threw the scientists who failed. Whenever a scientist failed at a project, or their invention just didn't work no matter how much was thrown into it, they would be thrown into that room to work with the other failures, often on discovering the solutions to the pseudo-failures of others. That team of scientist were the ones who were going to be working on the cure to the plague, since it wasn't ready for release just yet, but they managed to get infected themselves. When a group went in to check on them, the entire group ended up wiped out, and that was the beginning of the outbreak. "Rose" also ended up discovering a few more things about the complex from the lead scientist of division zero, such as the history of the zombie plague, and the locations of a few side projects that had been abandoned over the years, one of which piqued "Rose"'s interest. They quickly flew back to the defensive gate, assuming the project director's form (Oh yeah, she was also the project director of the "zombie plague" project, typically dubbed "Project Z-Outbreak" or "Project Biohazard". She quickly releases the door locks to allow Talon out, and as the door opens, her form would be revealed to Talon.)
(She is a pretty damned attractive young woman, looking to be in her mid-twenties to very early thirties, with nearly ass length brown-black hair, and powerful orange eyes, likely the result of gene-mods. She has a very strong (if slender) frame, and a relatively large C-cup bust. Her hips are significantly smaller than Rose's previous form's, but fairly larger than average for this planet (Which size just a bit above Galactic-average), and she appears to keep herself in very good shape, if the overall lack of fat and the noticeable six-pack are any indication. She has a slightly slender face, with an almost adorable sem-button nose, a rather simple (but pretty) slightly pointed chin, and somewhat large eyes that are a bit shut at all times, giving a fairly natural seeming, but rather seductive look, and full, smooth lips that have a fair amount of body. Either this person had the best looking parents in light-years, she got hella lucky when she was swimming in the gene pool and picking out pieces, or she has modded the hell out of her genetics. Even Rose is unable to tell which it is.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 5:35 pm

Talon stood up, not really bothering to cover up as she waved to her. Hers were rather large as well, though scarred up like the rest of her body. "So are you who I think you are, or is there another survivor here?" she asked, walking over to her. The time she spent sitting down let her body regenerate, though there was still a bit of soreness.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 5:40 pm

"If you happen to think that I would be the shapeshifting girl trying to get into you pants, and protect you to do so, then you would be right. If you happened to know this person and think I'm them, then you're only partly right. Pardon by the way, she's a bit more direct than I usually am (and a bit of a sadist). I'll be returning to the form you're used to soon." Rose says, in fact beginning her return transformation at that very moment. Her transformation is to a form a bit different than before however, she seems to have gained some of the best physical qualities of the director's body, applying them to her Frankenstein form. Changes in overall measurements, as well as facial distortion from its previous form, and a small decrease in height, coupled with a slight increase in width and a definite increase in muscle tone. "Well, not exactly the same old form."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Talon shrugged. "It looks fine to me," she said as she walked out of the corpse pile room, pulling the shirt off her face and sliding it over herself. She hit a button next to a door, trying to shut it just to contain the stench in the other room.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 6:31 pm

While the press of the button does absolutely nothing, several seconds later the door/gate closes anyway, as it's kept on a timer (and bio-reader). "Aw..." Rose exclaims softly, pouting slightly "You couldn't leave them out? Most of the zombies are dead anyway, and the ones still alive are in captivity behind heavily locked doors. We're safe here." She says, doing a double-take at the end. "Wow, I've gotten FAR more direct. *Muttering* I'm going to have to fix that a bit."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 6:40 pm

"A strong sense of smell and a pile of rotting corpses really aren't a great combination," Talon said, looking around. Picking a random doorway to wander through, she wanted to explore this place. "I don't mind you being direct, I kinda like it," she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 6:45 pm

"...Well, I may need to keep a bit of that in then." Rose says, quite happy for that development. "Oh!" Rose exclaims, her face lighting up as she remembers something either clearly or apparently important "Quick, follow me! I've got something that may be of interest to you, and I know I want you wearing it." She says, grabbing at Talon's wrist and running off with a sense of great purpose, following a specific path as though she already knew it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Talon followed her. "Surprised to hear you want me actually wearing something. Is it something skimpy?" she teased, running alongside her as she felt her grab her wrist. Her gun was held in her free hand. Even if she felt like this place was safe, she was still ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 6:59 pm

"I would say 'I wish', but it's actually important that it isn't." Rose says, running with the purpose of someone knowing exactly where they're going, and exactly why they're going there. It takes a good couple dozen minutes for them to reach the place where Rose seems intent on being (an isolated room with fully functional machines, a light dimmer, and no bodies), when they get there Rose lets go of Talon's wrist and walks over to one of the computer terminals, going through the logs and inputting various series of keystrokes at specific seeming intervals. Behind the computer terminal, something roars (quietly) to life, and a gate like mechanism opens up as various box-room like structures with doors and occasionally lines (indicating that they open up at multiple places) on them roar by on what looks like some kind of transport track. When Rose finds what she apparently wants, she inputs a different series of keystrokes and the box thing opens up, a medical bed like structure with a large bulky suit of power armor strapped to it being revealed and then reclining at a 65 degree angle, with another series of keystrokes the manacles around the wrists and ankles of the suit release, and Rose points to it with her hand (open fisted, palm up, as if showing it off) "Voila! I don't particularly find it ready just yet, but this place has the facilities I would need to fix it up just right for what I need and want from it."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:05 pm

Talon walks up to the power armor suit, grinning. "Shit, I could be like that Hunter lady I read about in those aliens logs," she said. She'd actually come across space pirate corpses before, who were taken out by Authority soldiers. They had a log detailing their fear of encountering the armored Hunter.
"Alright, after this is finished when we get back to my ship I'm throwing that old stinky piece of junk I had before in the trash. Or selling it, maybe a vintage hostile environment suit will sell to someone who likes old military shit," she said. She was well aware that her home planet was numerous decades behind on technology. It only made sense to her, there was no way for technology to progress in its state.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:11 pm

"Hunter? Which hunter?" Rose says, somewhat interested. She had a few ideas (Such as the obvious), but didn't want to make any assumptions without a guarantee. "Well, that aside, do you think you're good to help me get this suit up? Not active mind you, I just want to transport it...and...maybe a few of these others. They had some good ideas, but didn't finish a fair number of them. like this one for instance. There's a computer terminal around here that'll explain what it's about, and I can give you the rest that it leaves out." She says, rather longwindedly. "Also, I'd save it for the military collector, there are some real eccentric rich people out there, and a more than fair number who would pay extra just because a beautiful lady like you wore it."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Talon grinned a bit at that. "Sounds good to me," she said, to the idea of selling the suit, especially getting extra because she wore it. It was a bit weird to her, but money's money. "Not sure which Hunter, just that she apparently causes a lot of trouble for those guys. Maybe they're the Space Pirates you were talking about?"
"I could always just put on the suit if you want to transport it, it'd be good to get a feel for how well it fits me anyway so I could tell you what to modify, if you can get that precise with it," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:20 pm

"...Maybe not that precise. And if those were Space Pirates, then the Hunter they were referring to is almost definitely the space hunter Samus Aran. And putting it on is a no go right now, it needs to be active to be put on, and at least partly active for most movement (any more than taking it off really). I need to get it fixed, powered up, turned on, and maybe a few other things before we can have you wearing it."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Talon nodded. "How do you want me to get it up? Just pick it up and carry it? Because I could probably do that," she said, looking to the suit. Tapping it to try to get a feel for how heavy the material it's made out of is.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:27 pm

"Well, with some help from me, but yes. The problem is whatever other stuff we carry out of here with it. Um, for now let's move it off the table so I can cycle through some more, okay?" Rose says, looking between Talon and the suit, trying to judge how best to fit it on her, how heavy it'll be, and a few other things.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:31 pm

Talon looked to the suit, then back to her. "There some kinda underarmor I should put on too? Feels like it'd make things more comfortable," she said, thinking of a skintight zero-suit like thing as she picked the suit off and took it off the table. "Bit heavy, then again it's powered armor," she said as she set it down.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:35 pm

"Well, I can't say that there is. But I could make one eventually...probably. But I wouldn't suggest us waiting here to try and make one. And, thanks for moving it. I was going to help though. Well, for now I suppose that may be for the best, step away for a bit so I can get the other stuff. ...oh, and you don't have to keep holding that for now, I just need it out of the way." Rose says, turning to the computer and going through the same thing as earlier, cycling the track as she tries to find whatever weird ass shit she's looking for. Either it will be awesome, or totally freaky, no telling which.

((Separate note, I'm pretty sure that the Zero-suit is an interface module between Samus and the suit, not just there to make her more comfortable.))

((Oh, and as for the armor, here's the basic gist.

Transportal Suit
A prototype design armor intended to be able to generate portals at will, and built to withstand the interdimensional energies present within them and the trans-dimensional forces exerted when traveling between points in space-time and crossing dimensions. Overall a failure, as it was only barely able to withstand those forces, and the portal builders they built into the suit didn't have enough power to do anything. Eventually, the people who designed it perfected the portal technology separately, so the armor was dropped entirely, only the blueprints and original design specs being saved, along with one (mostly) functional unit, in case they ever decided to work on it again.
-Has no built in weapons
-Enhances physical capabilities by a factor of three
-has only the bare minimum of damage shielding and auto-repair functions
-trans-dimensional and interdimensional defenses only partially functional
-bulky and large, very not streamlined (almost a relic of a bygone age of exo-suit design)
-visor comes pre-equipped with night-vision technology that manages to preserve color, without adding any light to the environment. how this is accomplished is known only to the scientist who put in this feature, stating "It might come in useful if they (The suit user) travel into a dimension with no light". This only exacerbated the confusing question of "How the hell does it work?"
-Special type radiation shielding (The only type of shielding that works and is present at full capacity, and one of the only parts of the "interdimensional energy protection" that was actually able to be put into place and works properly. Easily modded to protect from a variety of radioactive substances and energies (Such as phazon for instance)
-all parameters could be enhanced/fixed with some work

What do you think?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next