Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:53 am

Ryo yawned. "Depends on how long you want to stay on our home planet brother. You know...We really should visit our families graves. We can do that while the repairs are going on if you decide that. Who knows when we will be back to pay respects again." A tear or two forming in Ryo's eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:39 am

"Yeah, I'll call for the guys to come over and once they're here we can go pay respects. Of course, the security systems will be activated." he says. Then in walks Lillian up to their ship. "My, this is a nice ship." she says.

(OOC: They are inside, right?)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:29 pm

I land my shit on the port. "Damn that took wayyyyy to long." I said aloud to myself as i stepped out of my ship and onto my driveway carrying a bag of groceries. As i step into my villa I put all of the groceries onto the counter and fall dead on the couch for about an hour. I wake up form the sound of a beast growling in my stomach. I walk over to the groceries to make myself something to eat. I grab a gallon of milk and take a gulp. seconds later i spit it all out into the sink and look at the expiration date.

" Well isent that jest fucking dandy. "

The milk passed its expiration date a week ago... and so did everything else.

" Last time i do something nice for someone... " I mumble as i walk into the bathroom to get change out of my zero suit into something more suitable to wear in public.

" Ah Ha! " I said as i picked out a wig to throw on.

The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 346c340

I walk over to my ship and set course to the market hopping to get my groceries as fast I could so I could come home and eat
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:35 pm

(OOC: They were outside and Lil and you went in.)

Ryo followed the two it. It was nice seeing his brother with a woman. It really was. He always thought his big bad brother would never get a date, but...without his brother he was feeling lonely so...he figured he'd go do some shopping for food seeing as he forgot to do that and his brother was to do that. However, he was occupied so. He silently made his way into his room. Put on blue jeans, blue shirt and a denim jacket over his black zero suit and walked to the market. Not being any more then a mile from their dock. He walked into the market, his jet black hair flowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:34 pm

(WARNING!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO FABIO IS GOOGLE IMAGE THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW)

As I landed the ship at the dock I walked to the market, still in a bad mood over my last mission, in a kind of groggy/semi-agitated mood . I'll get over it. I thought to myself. as I was collecting my food I noticed a mad wearing almost all blue and denim walking through the stands with his long black hair almost flowing in the wind. "OK then black haired Fabio." I said to myself "You keep doing that." I walked over to a stall to grab some butter and ice cream, they where the last things I needed. and I opened my wallet I had realized that I was out of money. I panicked. in battle situation I'm perfectly fine with most things, in fact its like I'm a completely different person in combat, but in social situations I panic. "I need the money please." asked the stand owned in an aggravated voice. "I'm sorry" I said in an embarrassed tone "I'm out of money..." The Shopkeeper must have blown a gasket. He EXPLODED on me. I was about ready to kick his ass, or at least I was, but I had remembered my karma. I had been doing mainly good things for people laity so my karma was a bit on the good side. I liked to try and keep it even. I did this through combat. I would kill people with bounty's on there head and in return I would help some one with there life. outside of combat, I tryed to do as little as possible to mess up my karma. sure I would hang out with my friends and stuff. but i would never make a karma effecting choice. sure I wanted to mop the floor with this guy but that only meant my karma would go even meaning next bounty I would be in the red. I was ok with being on the good side, but I never liked being in the red. Frustrated and embarrassed I turned and started to walk away.

Last edited by EpicToaster360R on Fri May 28, 2010 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 pm

(OOC: Um... why are you controlling his character?)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:24 pm

(didn't mean to sorry. I expected him to walk up to the guy anyway, even if he hadn't got to start something, he still has to pay for his stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:22 am

(OOC: Well, I will not stand for it. That is a big NO in RPing. Change your post. This is a warning.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:25 am

( Edited. Sorry. )
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:31 am

(OOC: You are still controlling my chracter. If you do not do things properly. I will do the editing. I do not mean to be mean, but your gonna need to learn to just control YOUR character and per say the man/woman your getting your food from. You can see me walking, but you CANNOT make him do anything else WITHOUT my say so. As boring as that probably is from your assuption. That is how it is.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:56 am

( Sorry missed the part in the middle. I'm Such A Stinker Aren't I? )
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:01 am

(OOC: Your just inexperienced. Do not let it happen again and you'll be fine. The post now looks fine with the exception of a typo, but that is very minor compared to other things. As well as what looks like to be a set up...but, I will let it go.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:09 am

( KK ^_^ )
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:54 pm

EpicToaster360R wrote:
(WARNING!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO FABIO IS GOOGLE IMAGE THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW)

As I landed the ship at the dock I walked to the market, still in a bad mood over my last mission, in a kind of groggy/semi-agitated mood . I'll get over it. I thought to myself. as I was collecting my food I noticed a mad wearing almost all blue and denim walking through the stands with his long black hair almost flowing in the wind. "OK then black haired Fabio." I said to myself "You keep doing that." I walked over to a stall to grab some butter and ice cream, they where the last things I needed. and I opened my wallet I had realized that I was out of money. I panicked. in battle situation I'm perfectly fine with most things, in fact its like I'm a completely different person in combat, but in social situations I panic. "I need the money please." asked the stand owned in an aggravated voice. "I'm sorry" I said in an embarrassed tone "I'm out of money..." The Shopkeeper must have blown a gasket. He EXPLODED on me. I was about ready to kick his ass, or at least I was, but I had remembered my karma. I had been doing mainly good things for people laity so my karma was a bit on the good side. I liked to try and keep it even. I did this through combat. I would kill people with bounty's on there head and in return I would help some one with there life. outside of combat, I tryed to do as little as possible to mess up my karma. sure I would hang out with my friends and stuff. but i would never make a karma effecting choice. sure I wanted to mop the floor with this guy but that only meant my karma would go even meaning next bounty I would be in the red. I was ok with being on the good side, but I never liked being in the red. Frustrated and embarrassed I turned and started to walk away.

Ryo had made it to the market. Merely looking around, but noticed a rather...interesting scene. Ryo walked over and tapped the rather pissed off shopkeeper. However, he continued to explode. Sighing, Ryo grabbed the guy by his ear and shouted. "Shut up already!" and then Ryo put money down before him and spoke. "I'll pay for her...However, Getting riled over a customer is one thing, but a customer who is a lady is another. I do not approve..." He glared. The shopkeeper merely took the money and put her things in bags. Ryo grabbed her bags and turned to Jill. "You alright?" He asked her in concern.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:06 pm

"I'm Fine" I said to him "I was going to jest ignore him but..."

From up close he looked more like a Keane Reeves with long hair, in fact I didn't know who he looked like. "You didn't have to do that for me." I told him "but thanks."
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:23 am

Ryo smiled. "My pleasure. Still, it is true. I did not have too, but I hate shows of disrespect. I'll carry these for you. Lead the way, lady." That, and he had found a good excuse to give his brother more time with Lilian so he figured he'd take the chance. He could just pull money later. Not like they were not poor. They had a very nice ammount.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:40 am

Hiraito and Lillian spent more time talking about each other and what they do. They also talk about modifications and what weaponry they use and how they made them and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:23 am

"Alright." I said. "Its very nice of you to to this for me." I told him "You shouldn't have."

We got to the ship. "Hold on let me grab something." I ran into the ship and grabbed double the money I was spouse to play from an emergency stash I kept hidden in one of the ships secrete storage areas and came back out of the ship. As I handed the money I said "Please take it. I was going to come back to the ship and grab it anyway so I could pay for the stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:35 am

Ryo followed Jill back to her ship and wiated for her. Putting her things on her table. "Please, it's quite alright. Though, if I am not mistaken. Your a bounty hunter correct? Your ship gives it away. Though, I should be more formal. My name is Ryo Kilepura."
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:48 am

"Yes I would be a bounty hunter." I said to him "and my name is Jill. Nice to meet you Ryo."

"I went on a mission not to long ago. I got some groceries before i want but they went bad before i could eat them... Kind of funny. I helped a local get started in the business. he was a nice guy don't get me wrong but. he was kind of weird. try to image someone from the past, like form like 1995, walk up to you and ask for help on becoming a bounty hunter. It was defiantly a strange mission." I had explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Ryo chuckled. "Well, a mission is a mission. Though I am normally with my older brother so...things never get awkward only fun... Admittingly...There are times were I wanna smack him upside the head. Right now though, he's with a girl and all so...figured I'd go out finish up some stuff and prepare to shove off." He spoke.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:04 pm

"That sounds cool..." I said in a more sorrowful tone. "It gets kind of lonely for me... No Partner... No Friends... No Family..." A single tear went down my eye. "its not all that bad though. I meet people along the way... Its always nice but we always end up going are separate ways..." It felt weird. I normaly never opened up like that with anyone unless they reminded me of my past but... with him it jest kind of happened. I explained how I was frozen, How I had became a bounty hunter, Everything. "there was also anther mission I went on. I was hired by the feds to help them with there 'Dark Crusade' but the pirates also hired me to kill a fed general. I sided with the feds, but we where ambushed by chazos. I don't understand. for every good thing I do something bad always happens to me..." I felt betrayed by the world. I was an innocent young girl. I never did anything wrong to anyone. and I got cancer, then I woke up in a world 2 billion years in the future, then I tried making a change in the world being a better person but the world kept giving me shit. It made me want to give up. jest give up on everything. I wanted to jest take it all back to when i was a young girl, before the bounty hunting, before the future, before the cancer, before everything.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:09 pm

(( Did I rly kill this or have you guys jest like not had the time to post here because I fell like a major jerk because it seames like i killed it ))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:55 pm

(OOC: He's been busy catching up on like 30 RPs on other sites, so don't feel bad.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 pm

(( kthanksbai ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)   The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Meeting (Private - Post Fusion)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next