Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Taking the fight to the pirates.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

Taking the fight to the pirates. Empty
PostSubject: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:45 am

James and his crew were inside the Arthur ship. The red light turned on and the ship began shaking as it made its descent. Argos had gone through this before, after all, he is a Federation Marine. The ship made a final, strong rumble as it landed on the planet. Their mission was to infiltrate the pirate base they had recently discovered, and find out who their real leader was. It was covert, something Argos had done a million times before. His squad mates were Corporal Benson and Private First Class Johnson. Argos was a sergeant, and the commander of the group. As they filed out of the ship, Benson covered the LZ. "Clear, he whispered into his com. Argos jumped down and then Johnson, but Johnson was sniped through the head. Luckily, his shielding from his PED shielded him, and he escaped with minor damage. It was then that they realized their cover was blown as the Arthur flew away.
"Johnson, use your missiles to shoot us down some cover!!"
Johnson was a demolitions PED.
"And Ben... Find that sniper!"
Benson immediately pulled out his sniper rifle. See, unlike others, he was a sniper. He had no arm cannon. As the pillar John shot down hit the ground, the three took cover behind it. Benson got on his radio.
"This is Federation PED squad Alpha 1!! We need assisstance on the Pirate homeworld! Anyone able to, please respond!!"
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:46 am

Meanwhile elsewhere on the planet,Exalyn landed his ship and stepped outside on unfamiliar territory."Sir we have a radio signal from a non pirate"Said the captain."Patch me through,Hello this is The 21st Alimbic Regiment what is your situation"Said Exalyn.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:58 am

"This is Corporal Harry Benson!"
^Gunfire heard in background^
"I'm a part of the Federation! I'm a few clicks out of the Pirate city!"
More gunshots are heard, and the screams of two soldiers are heard.
"Damn! This is Sergeant James Argos," He says calmly, "My team is dead. I can hold them for awhile. Requesting backup."
Argos, while waiting for a reply, grabs Ben's rifle. He looks through the scope, and fires, killing one of them.
"Repeat, my team is dead, do you read?"
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Hearing a transmission Hiraito listens to it and gets a large grin on his face. "Hey brother, drop me off near the signal that's comming from this transmission. I'm gonna go help some guy out and kick some pirate ass okay." Ryo just nods and inputs the coordinates in the ship to go to the pirate homeworld. As soon as they get within pirate space near the homeworld he patches into the comunicator, "This is Hiraito of the Kilepura Hunters. If you're in need of assistance, I'd be glad to lend a helping hand."
Back to top Go down
https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Argos grins as he shoots another one with his fallen comrade's rifle. There are roughly 20 of 'em.
"Hurry up then, or they'll be all gone."
He takes another shot, but it missed.
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:53 pm

"Alright then, you'd better keep your distance. I'm gonna be coming in hot if you know what I mean." he replies over the intercom. They pull into the atmosphere over the coordinates, and they can make out a battle ground with pirates begining to swarm the location of the one in need of help. Ryo pulls the ship in closer, roughly about 20 feet above the ground, and the back hatch opens up. With his arm cannon in arm form, he charges up his fist for impact. "Shields up." he says. Heat Shields at 100% "Alright, let's show these pirate basterds who's boss!" he yells as he jumps from the ship, which then pulls away and awaiting any pirate air support to take down. As Hiraito comes to the ground, he thrusts his fist and hits the ground. Right before he hits the ground he yells, "Impact Blast!" At that moment a huge fiery explosion ensues, engulfing a great portion of the pirates within the area in a great inferno. The area is now covered in a thick black smoke. During that time Hiraito switches his arm into the cannon form.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Argos takes cover as the heat wave engulfs him. He wonders when the other guy will get here... Exalyn or something. Argos runs up alongside Hiraito and helps him take out the remaining pirates.
"Thanks. I almost was hurt a little."
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:00 pm

"Oh, no problem. I love to make an explosive entrance, especially on pirates on their own turf." he says proudly.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:21 pm

"Captain,I want a full scan of the planet,Now"Commanded Exalyn."We have landed in the space pirate control brig"Replied the captain."General why are we here"Said The captain."We are here to destroy this whole complex to smithereens,by doing this it will kill all the pirates inside and then that will break the pirates morale and scatter them all over the many galaxies"Replied Exalyn.Exalyn spoke with confidence during that mission breifing and thought that this will end the war but he will soon find out that it will not be easy."First of all we need to know is where that signal came from"Said exalyn."Sir the origins of the signal came from about 3 miles due west".Exalyn's expression grew more serious when he found out where they were"Oh no,Due west I just saw a harvester Drone go west,its heading in there direction,We must hurry or else all of them will Die"Exalyn said and started running West.
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 pm

"Hey bro, do you see anything coming our way?" he says over comms to his brother. His brother replies, "Not in your emediat area, but I am picking up something coming your way coming due east. It doesn't look like a band of pirates, something larger. I'd get ready if I were you." Hiraito says to Argos, "Hey Argos, we have something big coming our way due east. I think things are going to get interesting." He double checks his suit's systems, all turning out green.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Exalyn whos was now out of breath came crashing through the trees when he tripped and fell off a hill causing him to crash.He looked around to see what he could find and saw that the harvester drone came out of hiding but went straight to Hiratio and argos "Look out,its coming towards you!"Shouted Exalyn
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 pm

At this point, Argos was ready. He was kept at Sergeant level, because the Federation didn't want to give him too many priveleges, but he was actually at a Major's level of combat.
"Bring it on!!"
He shot at its main body a few times, but that only made it angry, as a missile was headed Argos' way. He rolled out of the way, but it destroyed some of the cover they were using to avoid acid rain. However, all Federation PEDs had hazard shields. At least, as of their invasion of the Pirate homeworld. Argos responds by jumping at the drone, and grabbing the orb hanging of its bottom.
"Ooooooo...... What does this button do?"
Argos activates hypermode and begins shooting it.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 pm

"Well, guys, see you at the bottom," Thoth screamed over the wind, almost outside of an airplane. He dived through an acid rain cloud, protected by a hazard shield. He let a burst of wind through his cannon, strong enough so that he didn't hit the ground hard, then landed, about a mile away from the rest. He began running.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:12 am

Samus was in the area, when she received the distress call. Knowing that someone else was probably on their way to save them, Samus decided to make an entrance. Something dramatic, to catch the Pirates attention. After all, it was their fault she had only gotten 3 hours of sleep total the past week, so she was in a seriously bad mood. Killing a couple hundred was just what she needed. Setting a course for the Home-world, she landed in a large clear area, surrounded by Space Pirate, who were, above all, surprised. Stepping out, she began her slaughter, taking down 5 Pirates with her Multi-Shot Missiles. Instead of keeping her comm open, her suit was playing from the inside, a playlist of classical music, as her ship took off to prevent any damage.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:44 am

The drone carried Argos a ways off. It shoot wildly after he nearly emptied his PED, and it exploded after throwing him to the ground. He looked up to find Samus Aran killing many Space Pirates.
"Oh, how fun!"
Argos got up and began shooting at the Pirates, covering her back.
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:28 am

Hiraito had helped take down the drone, but let Argos finish it off. Now seeing Samus killing pirates he says to himself, "Well look who decided to join the party." Then he says to his brother over coms, "Brother, you take down any pirate airial support and I'll clean up down here." Ryo replies with, "Roger that." and the Pursuer flies higher and takes to the skies. Soon after seeing his brother leave comes a medium pirate frigate that just missed his brothers attention. "Well well well, my brother let one slip. I'll take care of it for him." As he says this the frigate opens fire upon the group, Hiraito and the rest getting enough time to dodge each shot. Hiraito weaves through the pirates, taking a few out and reaches a high point and says to his suit's computer, "Load cartridge." Loading cartridge The cartridge system loads a cartridge into his arm cannon and it begins to glow with a red light and emits a high pitched noise. He gets himself into position and aims at the engines of the frigate. "Alright, it's time to take out the trash! I'ma firin' mah lazor!" He fires at the frigate's engines with a huge plasma beam about the size of himself, and it hits hits target dead on. The engines to the frigate explode and emediately the ship drops from the sky. When the frigate crashes to the ground it explodes, causing the ground to shake. Everybody could hear him through the comms, "Now that's what I'm talkin' about!"

(OOC: Wow, everyboy's getting in on this one. lol And yes, I had to do it. ROFLMAO!!)
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:32 am

Argos looks up at Kilepura.
"He's a firin' his laza!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:44 am

Samus latched onto a Space Pirate with her Grapple, and tossed him into another. "3 bloody hours!" She yelled, happy that she finally fixed the whole speech issue. "Only 3 hours of sleep! Do you have any idea what that's like!! Over a week!!" Her yelling at the Space Pirates was pointless, but it sure made her feel better. Taking down 5 more with another multi-shot, and then firing a barrage of Nova Shots. "Blarrgghh!!" Samus replied to the 'lazor'.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:01 am

Exalyn stood up to find that a big battle was happening and the only way to carry on with the mission was to sneak by,And that is what he did,he found his way past the battle into the pirate complex."now then where was i"Exalyn Asked and then ventured into a very dark area,He was lost,Already
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:18 am

Now that his moment of triumph was over, it was time to get back in the action. He activates his plasma claw on his left hand and charges in the fight, blasting and slashing his way through the pirates, taking down multiple pirates down in mere seconds.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:40 am

Samus laughed as she kicked a Space Pirate, going though it. Then she used her Screw Attack, taking off another's head. Her fight continued on, her suit still filled with classical music. The 1812 overture, to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:48 am

Hiraito jumps back where he had cleared a path of pirates and changes his cannon into arm form. Then he grabs a detonator and sets it for 5 seconds. He lobs it into a large group of pirates and unleashes his other plasma claw from his right hand. The detonator goes off and fries 10 piraets into the blast. Then he files through music in his suit and finds 'Through the Fire and the Flames' and it begins to play as he masacres the pirates even more.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:25 am

Argos continued to fight, while 'Everlong' by Foo Fighters was going through its main chorus.
"If anything could ever feel this real forever...."
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:58 am

Exalyn turned around,he could hear the battle going on behind him as background music."Ah music to my ears,the sound of blood,gore and death"He laughed.Exalyn then found out he was still lost.The room he was in was filled to the brim with phazon,He knew that the phazon supplies were not completely drained after the destruction of phaaze,He was still too weak after the events of vho that he started to grasp his stumoch and choke,Then he felt a sudden surge and quickly dropped to the ground,He started spew out phazon for some reason,He was knocked unconsious,He quickly knew what happened,He had been shot
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 am

"I don't think I should go down," Shasta frowned, "Not after-"
"Bull sheist. Someone's spewing Phazon. That's enough of a reason." Cliodna looked at the radar"Plus, I think we may be about to get hit."
"Alright. Let's take gliders off the tail, and if something does hit it, it will disconnect the rope for us. That way nobody needs to stay in the ship to unlatch."
"Right."
Shasta unhooked the tows from the door, and attached two Maldium and Geemer skin gliders to them.
"Let's go. For great justice. Or not to die." He glanced at the radar. "The object looks just the right size to destroy the ship. The tow rope is a good length." He jumped onto one and sailed to far behind the ship. Clio did the same, but before she could, the object they were seeing on the radar struck the ship, taking her by surprise with its acceleration. She jumped on the glider, vacating the ship, hoping the tow would pull tight before it broke...
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking the fight to the pirates.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next