Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

family reunion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sora aran

sora aran

family reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:49 am

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:49 am

I stopped dead in my tracks.

My brain was failing me for a second. I remember the numbers from somewhere.

"From G.F.S. Valhalla, right?"

I kept my guard up on the other one but the crazy one I basically thought was just a statue at this point. It surprised me that he had even spoke. We where on Earth. I could see him just walking back over to a city. He didn't need me to take him anywhere.

I'm so confused
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:27 pm

He got information from an aurora unit...from a Federation ship...while he stayed at this destroyed colony for twenty years because apparently he can only leave with Samus or something...My mind is full of fuck...Talon thought.

(OOC: Even more of a mindfuck: It says on his character registration that he's 16...)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:48 am

(du he is 16 i made him as close to me as posable and i ment 10 years my bad )

"yes that ship hunter and i kinda sent a sos signal and 313 got so he sent a federation hunter to recouse me so now do you understand hunter? i need your help."

(and one more thing i have to go to the libariy to use the internet ok so i only have like a 2 hour time window so will you guys quit calling me a staue thanx oh and epic hope you feel better)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 am

(OOC: What time does this RP take place?)
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:28 am

(depend on how old samus is becouse my oc is going to stay 16 and can we contue the rp please)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:02 am

((OOC:

family reunion - Page 3 26609_untitled

Ok sora, I cant even begin to explain the amount of holes in your story line. If your 16 then Samus would still be on zebus training with the chozo when mother brain was still a good guy...

I don't even want to keep complaining. Requesting Admin look at this mind fuck of a RP... Let me at least try and make some scene out of any of this.))

"You'r on earth."

I said to the man who had told me about 313 getting his distress signal.

"You could walk for about 3 hours and hit a public transportation station and ride over to the nearest city. You didn't need to send a distress signal to anyone, and I don't think 313 would have gotten and SOS signal."

Why do I even bother...

I then looked back over to the bounty hunter.

"And you, Before I leave, tell whoever sent you that I don't want any trouble."

I then started to walk closer and closer to my ship with my gun still pointed.
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:16 am

(damn my oc is that young because i allways thought samus was 18 so i would be her younger brother thats all)

"if you leave...wait a minite this is k2l there is nothing on this rock but ruins you are thinking of planet earth. and i dont think it is safe here any longer ridley will most likley come back any minite now he does check this place for phazon you know"

starts walking closer to samus ship (ooc does anyone know the name of her ship?)

"so can you give me a ride please samus."
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 am

I thought for a second and realized that we where not on earth at all.

I feel so stupid...

I never got why they would call it earth colony K-2L if it wasn't on earth but whatever. I watched as the man got closer to me. I then pulled out a second pistol and pointed it at him.

"I wouldn't take another step closer if I where you."

I kept looking at the bounty hunter but the fact that the crazy man got closer to me made me want to keep a bit of extra endurance that he wouldn't try anything.

"I don't know who you are, but your not my brother."

I then took a step back and I was now one button press away from being safe inside my ship.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:00 am

(OOC: If Sora is 16 while Samus is "18", then let's just say, for non-mindfucking sake, that he's 2 years younger than Samus. So whatever age Samus is at, he's 2 years younger.)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Okay, I'll tell Ridley you don't want any trouble. That will work, Talon thought sarcastically.

Talon took a few steps toward Samus's gunship slowly to make it easier to throw a tracking beacon on it, so that he could find her more easily. He wondered what Sora was talking about when he said Ridley checks the colony for phazon. I don't recall a leviathan corrupting this place...

(OOC: It's called a Hunter-class gunship)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:06 pm

I looked back at the bounty hunter and pointed my gun even closer to him.

"I would back up if I was you."

I said to him as I then turned to the crazy man and said,

"that goes for you too."

Why didn't I just hit the button already...
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:23 am

(OOC: Now this is not making any sense. Why the heck would there be phazon on a colony that wasn't hit by a leviathan? I'm about ready to use the ice beam on this thread.)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:43 am

(let just say it did have a livathen hit it)

sora finaly is starting to lose his cool and tears start driping out of his eyes

"please samus why wont you beleave me please samu please trust me you have to..."

he then spins around and looks at talion

"and you if you enjoy breathing i would leave before i shoot your throat out ..."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:02 am

"If you're going to threaten me, at least act upon it instead of giving me empty threats," he replied to Sora. "You already told me to get out before you kill me, and yet I'm still alive."
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:09 am

and on that sora put his duit back on and takes aim at talion

"you want to test your luck boy..."

with this said sora starts fire at talion wille trying and failling to hold back his tears

"samus get out of here now!"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:16 am

Talon rolls out of the way, unholstering his pistol in midair, and fires nova shots at him before touching the ground. He reads his thoughts to find out what he's going to do next. "Might want to try harder," he said tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:21 am

"so sure you can beat me have you ever been hit with a hyper misile? do you realy think after all the time i have been near phazon that i would not be corpeted"

enters hypermode and fires five well aimed hyper missiles at talion

Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:23 am

(OOC:Wait...what? Your registration doesn't mention you being corrupted or even having a Phazon Enhancement Device. Plus you can only fire about three or four at once before your energy tank runs out...)

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:27 am

(well crap i knew i forgot something sorry bout hat i will fix that real soon )
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:39 am

He redirects three of the missiles away from him telekinetically, dives out of the way of the fourth one, and is hit by the blast radius of the fifth one, sending him flying through a wall. A jagged piece of debris impaled his left arm, while half of his face was burned by the blast. He got up and ripped the piece of debris out, focusing on healing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:22 am

I kept my guns pointed at bothe of them the entire time. I then fired at then bounty hunter. The gun was set to stun so it would only knock him out.

"Stop this right now!!!"

I yelled to the crazy one almost sure that by now the bounty hunter would be out cold. This place was very special to me. I never wanted to see another person here die again. ever.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:38 am

He fell to the ground after being hit by the stun shot, then got back up. His left arm stopped bleeding and his face was mostly healed. "Admittedly, that hurt..." he said to Sora. "But it wasn't enough to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:51 am

I walked over to the bounty hunted and stomped on his arm. I then pointed the gun at his face and shot again.

Why wont he get knocked out?!

normally it only took one shot to knock someone out. I didn't understand why it wasn't working. It also seamed very e-regular that his arm stopped bleeding, and that his face had almost healed instantly. He obviously wasn't normal at all.

I could figure all of this out later. Right now I just need to make sure no one here dies.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:27 am

Talon grunted in pain as Samus stomped on his arm.

Those stun blasts are giving me a fucking headache...

He noticed that he had dropped his weapon when he became acquainted with the wall, so he couldn't fire back. He looked at Sora angrily, the first time during this whole encounter that he wasn't acting calm. If he were able to focus, he would have broken his neck telekinetically right there. But he couldn't because of the stun blast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

family reunion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next