Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

family reunion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Toasty
Toasty

family reunion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:04 pm

I watched as he still wasn't knocked out. At that point I was sure that he would be able to make any kind of a move considering how stunned he was, for a couple of seconds that is. I then walked over to the crazy man and had in the air making it look like I was ready to hug him. I waited till I was close enough then raised my pistol and tried to shoot his hip. Hopefully it wouldn't take more then one shot to knock him out.

Last edited by EpicToaster360R on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:47 am

it hit but he still stod

"ow that hurt but more inrpentley are you ok..."

as he removed his suit

"now can you tell me why you will not bleave me when i say i am your brother..."

then turn his head tward talion

"and if i were you i would stay down."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:02 am

Talon was going to say something along the lines of "Fuck you" in response, but decided not to. When the stun wore off in a few seconds, he started to silently crawl toward his weapon slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:11 am

sora resuits and aim at talion

"stop moving..."

samus he is still awake."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:18 am

He ignored Sora and just kept getting closer to the weapon, ready to move out of the way if he fired. His arm and face were fully healed now, as if the wounds were never there.
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:26 am

"I SAID STOP MOVING!"

taking five shots at talions head

Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:31 am

Talon shifted his body so that instead of taking the shots to the head, both his shoulders were hit once and his back was hit twice instead. He ignored the pain and picked up his weapon.

Do I shoot him, or use my powers? he wondered to himself.
Nah.
He holstered the weapon and started to stand up.
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:34 am

"STAY DOWN!"

fireing a five missiles at talion

"samus please leave now"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:41 am

The hell with this...

Talon's eyes glowed dark blue, his right arm charging with blue energy as he fired five bolts of energy from his hand, hitting all five of the missiles.

"I believe she was going to," he said.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 am

I started to get frustrated. normally my stun gun only took one shot to knock anyone out cold. I immediate pointed my gun at the crazy man and just started unloading. I put about 5 shots into his back before turning the gun to the bounty hunter.

"Don't move or I'll start shooting you until I don't see you move anymore!"

I kept my gun pointed at the bounty hunter and realized I still held a second pistol in my hand. I put it up to the head of the crazy man and shot him 3 more times, Just to make sure he would stay down.

"You two can rip each other apart somewhere else, but not here!"

I didn't want anyone to die here ever again, no matter who they where. I just didn't want to see it happen.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:11 am

"I'm getting bored of this fight anyway," Talon said. "Though watching him get shot about eight times was entertaining, getting five missiles fired at me at once is getting old."
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:23 am

"Get out of here."

I said to him as I kept the pistol still pointed at him. It amassed me that he was able to heal so quickly. and the face that he had summoned energy from his arm like that from his arm and shot the missiles mid air was incredible. If I did see him again, it would be a good fight. I tapped my foot on the side of the crazy mans face to make sure he was out this time. From what I could tell, he was sleeping like a baby.

((If you want to post anything like your character walking away you can, It would happen now))

I waited till the bounty hunter had left and then I loaded him into a holding cell i had on my ship and flew to earth. I dropped him off at the front door of a hospital and after that I had flown away. A lot had happened that day. I had been confused at what had relay happened. Looking back at it, It felt as if nothing had ever happened. As if it where all a dream.

((RP end))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:38 am

Talon walked away from the area and got into his fighter, leaving the colony to go wherever he was going to go next. Then he remembered he was going to throw a tracking beacon on Samus's ship but forgot.

Damn it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

family reunion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4