Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

In Character Conversation

Go down 
+3
Samuel Redford
motro
Toasty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
motro

motro

In Character Conversation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:10 pm

i helped the pirate up and in it's own languge asked if it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:17 pm

After the fun experience of being thrown down the stairs by the Hunter, I was helped up by someone. "Yeah," I replied in Space Pirate. "Why not?" I asked the Hunter in English, interested in what was upstairs.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:19 pm

I poured a few more drinks, topping off my own as well.
"I know what you mean. This is already getting too crazy."

I turned and faced the crowd gathered. In the most authoritative voice I could muster, I commanded, "Whoever brought us here did so for a reason. Therefore, I feel we should relax a little before our nerves get the best of us and the meeting is cancelled due to heavy casualties. Now, there are chairs over there, a couch, and plenty of room. Find a spot and sit so we can wait patiently." following my own orders, I pulled a bar stool over and offered it to Jill. She sat, then I walked behind the bar and mounted on the stool facing her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:24 pm

I saw a staircase upstairs, & with unforgivable curiosity, ran to go up the steps, or run up the nearby wall, after hearing those not so comforting words, curiosity may kill the cat, but has never endangered me, After saying a hearty "Hello" to everyone

Last edited by Sharpshot 2010 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
motro

motro

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:24 pm

"i agree" i said as i refilled my glass. lets just calm down. "no more round-house kicks to the face, guns in peoples mouths, or pulling people down stairs".
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:29 pm

(OOC: The arena doesn't technically exist.)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:30 pm

I saw someone reach for me to pull me down, & I backflip-kicked them in the face, or tried to, at least. I fell to the ground unharmed & not up the stairs, U walked dejectedly to the chairs with Jill and....... Sam, to whom I petitioned to join the ESTARE unit, I decided to say hello, again. "Hello, it has been a while, hasn't it

((OOC: Noted for future times))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Enter Jill Valentine

I took a seat and looked at Sam. I then herd the hunter in the background making even more of an ass of herself and chugged another glass of whiskey.

Why can't I get drunk faster?

I then reached into my pocket and pulled out a $20 bill. I then turned to Sam and said.

"That much money says I can drink more that you."

I then looked over to the pirate who had just sat next to me and Sam.

"Do I know you? oh forget it. I guess it has."
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:47 pm

((OOC: I AM FEDERATION, NOT A PIRATE))
I saw Jill put the money down, & I said, as I put a $50 bill down, "I bet you can't complete a parkour course faster than me"
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 pm

"keep the money. If I were to compete we'd pass out before seeing that money."
I refilled her glass and poured some poison down my own throat.

"That poor soul is going to regret going up there..."
Suddenly, we hear screams and slapping against the wall. They messed with Bobo's tank...
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Hearing the screams I activate my AD3 powersuit
"What's up there!" "I'll shoot it with my Antimatter burst if I have to"

"Truely, what IS up there?"
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Enter Jill Valentine

I put my money back in my pocket and drank another glass of whiskey that Sam pored for me. Completely ignoring the screams I asked everyone,

"Who wants to play some pool?"

Last edited by Toasty on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:19 pm

I deactivate my suit & respond, in lieu of Sam, "I would, Jill"
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 pm

With the scream, I looked back up and stared toward the upstairs compartment. Overhearing the others, I could only imagine what "Bobo" was... but, it didn't sound like it was pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:48 pm

After hearing the scream, my interest in whatever was upstairs increased. I decided to go sit at the couch after the Hunter didn't answer my question.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:47 pm

I sighed. "Someone should probably go up and help him out of that," I responded. I then looked at Jill and said, "Sure, if your friend here," I pointed at the man sitting next to her, "doesn't mind."
Back to top Go down
motro

motro

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:54 pm

i heard the screams and ignored them, i could care less if these people die. i finish my glass of wine and i drink the rest of the bottle, get up and get a clear glass with a equally clear liquid in it. i figured it was vodka, so i drink it strait from the bottle and find i was correct.

Last edited by motro on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 pm

motro (Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 pm) wrote:
i could careless if these people die.

((OOC: Okay, I know i shouldn't be talking, but my god. You must can not into grammar. I feel sorry for you're Language arts teacher now.))
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:09 am

"What's his problem?" I ask Jill, as I step around the counter. We walk over to the pool table, and I rack up the billiard balls in the triangle. Then I grab a pool stick and look back at her.

"Ladies first", I say. Who says chivalry is dead?
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:46 am

"I'm ok with it, but, seriously, who is Bobo?" I asked as I looked curiously up the stairway. "I don't drink liquor, I'll have a Coke if no-one minds"
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:48 am

I pulled the triangle up and sheathed it back in the slot in the side of the table.

"Bobo is a 70- foot long 72- tenticled giant squid that was found off the coast of Norway four years ago. He was severely injured and was nearly dead when fishermen found him. He's still... Skiddish... Around people and will attack if you tap on the glass."

Some more screams and pounding echoed, and I sighed.

"I'll be right back. Don't start without me."

I stepped upstairs and downstairs you could hear me as I faded out: "Bobo? Buddy? Please put the poor man down. He didn't mean to tap..."
Back to top Go down
motro

motro

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:07 am

i run up the stairs because i didnt want to be alone when i checked. i had read about "bobo" in the chematics but wanted assurence that he was real.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:16 am

Enter Jill Valentine

I got up and walked over to the pool table. I grabbed the stick and was ready to make the first move when I was interrupted by Bobo. I then looked up blankly for half a second wishing that one second of my life had ever made any scene. Sam then walked upstairs trying to calm Bobo down.

"Why have I not left yet."

I then walked back over to the bar and grabbed the entire bottle of Whiskey and finished it right there.

Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:21 am

I hear footsteps behind me and turn.

"NO! STAY DOWNSTAIRS!!!"

Suddenly, a tentacle lashed out and struck my face, a claw digging deep. I fell over, and looked at the tank.

"See? That is why you gotta be careful!"

I picked myself back up, and pulled a small device with suction cups on the front.

"This will humanely render him unconscious long enough for us to get the guy and get out."

I pressed the suction cups to the glass and pressed a button on the top. Bobo let out a loud screech and dropped the man, whom fell right next to me. I lifted him up and grabbed the device and ran.

"Let's go! Now!"
Back to top Go down
motro

motro

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:26 am

the man tells me we need to get the guy and run, he then stuns the monster. i run strait through the tentecals that now lay paralized on the ground and i get the man on my shoulders and begen to head for the stairs. ((o.o.c. sry for the run on sentence but i cant "into grammer."))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   In Character Conversation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Character Conversation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next