Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Looking back Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Looking back Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Looking back Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Looking back Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Looking back Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Looking back Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Looking back Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Looking back Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Looking back Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Looking back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toasty
Toasty

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:05 am

I've been reading some of my older posts lately, and I can't help but have a smile on my face. I can remember back to when I had nothing better to do then post here all day.

Schools been though. Being a freshman now, my parents expect me to do my homework, and for once I have been, and it really does kill all the free time I did have. I've also been hanging out with my friends a lot more. I went trick or treating with someone I meet at my new school, and one of her friends brought this huge crowd of people. Parents were staring at us as if we were going to try and TP some place or something. We didn't get any candy or anything (or at least I didn't), but we walked around and looked at all the kids dressed up going door to door asking for candy.

Its been fun -the time I've spent here-, and I wish I could spend more time here, honestly, but I've just been busy.

Why I'm saying this, I don't know. I just felt like I needed to get it off my chest. That and I wanted to spark some conversation. How have you guys been? Any cool or interesting stories you have? There has to have been something that has happened to you lately that you can talk about -if you don't mind to-.
Back to top Go down
kit

kit

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:08 am

||| wrote:
Spoiler:

I miss Sam. He was a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
kit

kit

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:09 am

Toasty wrote:
||| wrote:
Spoiler:

I miss Sam. He was a cool guy.
Sam... ;_;
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:55 pm

I am on my last semester of actual class time for college. Between casual gaming, writing essays, doing homework, doing research looking for a job and looking for that internship... WHICH, is my last step before I can get my assosiates degree in human services. As well, trying to keep up with the 24 other RPs on another site I am on... Although, I did come up with a pretty badass RP idea for a group here... Unfortunatly, I have no time to really spend.

I have time at this point in time is I am forcing a breather on myself before I do an early morning raid of the kitchen. There have been a few times I got to talk or hang out with friends. More of my time has been consumed in this shitty laptop, making sure it's working properly. I swear, if I get a job, it won't be soon enough. I have so much I would like to buy, not only that I am gonna have to start making a living soon...

Not to mention purchasing better recording equiptment and programs to all near perfect video walkthroughs for this site... So many barriers and hoops I gotta get through. Well, just a breif summary of my life on the basics. Dew has been my medication in all this. If I don't get it.... I am a dude with a gun and he hasn't had his medication...

As far as casual gaming goes. The recent scary game sale on steam scored me F.E.A.R 1,2, Extraction point, Perseus Mandate and the F.E.A.R. 2 DLC and Ghostbusters the video game. All under $7-8. Though, F.E.A.R 2 and Ghostbusters I can't play, but when I can. It'll be glorious. That, and a buddy of mine got me Call of Duty Black Ops for the Wii. Been enjoying that along with 100%ing other various games I own.

Probably my longest post since.... Well, ever.... Regardless, food is calling and I should be getting to bed shortly...
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:44 pm

That Steam sale was how I acquired the whole Penumbra series, Bioshock, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines for about $19. It was glorious.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:15 am

Crazyzealot wrote:
That Steam sale was how I acquired the whole Penumbra series, Bioshock, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines for about $19. It was glorious.

I only had so much to work with, plus I am waiting for a few games.... Mostly Deus Ex and Invisable Wars to go on sale. Still, It was glorious... So very glorious.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:51 am

Ryo Kilepura wrote:
I only had so much to work with, plus I am waiting for a few games.... Mostly Deus Ex and Invisible War to go on sale. Still, It was glorious... So very glorious.

Don't waste your money. Its bad. Really, really bad.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:01 am

Indeed. Probably the worst sequel to one of the best games ever.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:12 am

I've been known to play bad games and like em. Sides, I have seen it and am intruiged. Everyone is entitled to their opinions though. Granted, Deus Ex is a great series and Human Revolution did it proud in my opinion. wish I could play it though.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:30 am

Invisible War is okay on its own, but I'm just saying it's terrible as a sequel.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:07 pm

I have yet to play it. So, I have no opinion about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking back   Looking back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking back
Page 1 of 1