Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:01 am

"I have to..." Arisa began, and then she too looked up as she heard the blasts. And mentally goes "Awww." almost sadly.
----------------
"HOLD ON GUYS! YOU'LL BE OUT SOON!...hopefully", the last part being under his breath. and then he hears Mhat "YOU'RE WRONG!" he screams still firing, though it will take at least another day to really have any major effect. "ALL WILL NOT BE RESET TO ZERO!" he continues. then concentrates on destroying the floor door.
---------------
"We'll be out soon. But while we can..." she begins and is interrupted by the much more audible screaming of espera. "*sigh*".
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 am

Couldn't you just take a little longer to get close to finishing? he thought, directing it toward Espera with a sigh. "I was almost hoping this time being stuck down here would last longer," he said to her.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:05 am

All will be reset to zero, when all original life is nearly wiped out the Director will work to bring back life in forms that deserve it
(Okay I am getting pissed just reading this but it gives off hints to what my vision for the director are)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 am

((like I said the time between now and them getting freed is going to be about another day, so they can do...you know...whatever.))
"we still have some time. is there anything you want to do to pass it?" she asks innocently.
-----------------
"I'm going to get you out of there. I promise." espera thinks to himself, though it would be audible to talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:12 am

"I'm not really sure what to do next," Talon admitted, kissing her again. He had seriously never done anything like this before.
(If you mean what I think you mean, I'm not really good at RPing that. Just so you know.)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:13 am

"If you cannot break through a few feet of this rather rare pure zebisesium, than you will never reach me. My security involves a 100 mile thick zebitite wall. Turns out all of Zebes is pure zebisesium in the dark world.

Last edited by LinkAran101 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:17 am

((not zebitite actually. it is a substance unknown to the world. I really don't mind that, it's just what I think she would be doing in this situation. but even if that were to get RPed it would be moved to the mature section and I can't access there for another two years at the least. maybe a "wake up the morning after" type thing if they do that.)) "Neither do I, but I have a feeling." she says and kisses him once more, savoring the feeling she felt for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:22 am

(There's a mature section? I never knew that. Guess it's hidden or something. And I guess we could do that skipping to the next day thing.)
Talon held the kiss for a few minutes, holding her as she kissed him. "You should come with me after this is all over. We could both go on missions together," he offered. "Or I could go with you, whichever one works."
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 am

(updated)
You may not know this but we have so much zebesium we can power 100 mother brains intelligences or one me" Director said over the intercom.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am

((yeah, there's a 16+ and an 18+ section.))
"why not both?" she says, giggling, and leans in to kiss him, just one last time. (next day, start here.)
----------------
"YES! IT'S OPENING!" espera yells waking Arisa. she materializes her zero suit and gets a little away from talon before the hatch completely opens. "You finally made it! What took you so long?!" she almost yells, "That stuff is hard to get through!" he tells her, the hatch now open. "well, we had to wait for two and a half days, what's up with that?" she asks, trying to cover for the two of them, "It was fucking hard, damnit." he replies. "Talon! Wake up dude!"

((EDIT: zebesium? I have no idea what that is. they ignore him for now by the way.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 am

(I didn't see a 16+ forum...)Talon woke up suddenly, having his own clothes materialize over his body, slowly starting to get up as he put his powersuit back on. "We're finally free from this cell?" he asked. "We should probably find some food, it's been a few days," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:43 am

((Well there's supposed to be one anyway. I can't tell, I'm only fourteen.))
"Yeah, we probably should." Arisa agrees with him ((man I want to have espera pull food that he very much so did not have, but Arisa will have to help instead)) "It think I have some, somewhere...AHA!" and she pulls two sandwiches out of a pocket that would not have seemed to be there before. she hands one to talon, and eats the other one herself, "What, I don't get any? I haven't eaten in the same time as you." espera says pouting "Oh, shut up. I know you're a metroid, you can't eat regular food." and continues eating the one sandwich. (they taste very good, and it fills talon's body with energy.)
-------------------
neutral energy remaining: 99,916/100,000
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am

(Maybe they just removed it or something.)Talon eats the sandwich in seconds, being extremely hungry. "It's really good, Arisa," he said with a smile, waiting for her to finish hers before holding onto her and jumping out of the hole.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:53 am

Arisa let's talon grab her, and even smiles at it, once they are out of the "room" they had been she kisses him once more (if you let her of course), and then disengages and remakes her suit around her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 am

Talon let her kiss him. "We should meet with the group again. Espera, do you know where they went?" he asked, rematerializing his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:04 pm

"ummm...that way?" he said pointing in the general area they had gone. "I think. I was kind of busy saving you two." he said and then moved in the direction he pointed, "Yes, and we are very thankful, but where did they go? You commented earlier about sensing life energy, why don't you just do that again? I mean, you've been traveling with us, you should know the life energy signature or something.", "Bio energy actually." he auto-corrected her, and then stopped in his tracks, eyes amazingly wide. "Why DON'T I?" he asks and then begins trying to do so, but takes a while, and all of his concentration is on that one thing. "*sigh* I guess this is going to be going on for a while huh?" she asks talon rhetorically.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 pm

"I can wait, I've already waited two days to escape that room," Talon said. Even though it was an enjoyable time, it will probably be a less enjoyable wait with someone else here, he thought. He started to play with his pistols again.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:20 pm

((you can do ctrl+I to activate the italics just so you know. it's easier than actually typing it out.)) the group that those three had been a part of three days ago walked back into the room they were all in. "Hey, I found them. their...right..here. huh. well I'm going to shut up now." espera says. "You do that." Arisa says, "good to see you're all back!" she says cheerily, "Why did you not come with us?" metroid prime asks, "We already did another two search and destroy missions without you!...wait... you're back out of that trap. hmm." he continues, the first part directed at espera, the rest directed at talon and Arisa, "Talon, are you okay?" ridley asks him, ignoring metroid prime and his rambling.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:29 pm

"I'm alright. Especially since I got to spend the whole time with her," Talon said, playing with his pistol. "You guys did killing without me?" he asked jokingly, "Guess I'll have to make up for all the killing I missed. Where are we going next?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:34 pm

"...the cloning room. it's unguarded right now, so we should be able to destroy it." metroid prime says. espera says "oh yeah! do you think your gun could fire these?" he says, pulling out a vial of phazon. "they may be able to harm that..thing. I think i was called sekyudakarashalt." espera says. ridley says "good." referring to talon being okay, but glosses over his comment about it being okay because he had gotten to spend the time with Arisa.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:42 pm

"Possibly," Talon said as he said that, looking at the vial of Phazon, then wondered exactly how the hell Espera was able to remember that name. "I'm not entirely sure, but I might be able to get my guns to fire these," he said as he stood next to Arisa.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 pm

"then let me send some samples to my ship for analysis and cloning, and then I'll give you the rest." he grabs one vial of each type, and then has them, being as small as they are, teleported to his ship and the stuff inside cloned/examined for later experimentation. he then gives the rest to talon. "I only have a few of these until they finish getting more made, so be careful about your useage, okay?" he says, and then motions to metroid prime to move on, and then follows him, and Arisa follows talon when he moves.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:47 pm

If you want to live I would stay away from there, there are still purposes for you in my master plan
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Talon grins as he puts the Phazon in a storage compartment of his suit, placing one of them in one of his pistols. He follows Prime, his arm around Arisa as he walks. "Who is that guy?" he asked as he heard the voice.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Science center, use all power in the vicinity of the cloning room to super cool the room and have 20 shegoth and 40 ridley clones all with abs. zero armor and the ice/dark beam we ripped from Mhats suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next