Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 pm

metroid prime leads them back to the elevator in that sector, and this one has been hacked by the group to stay active, and takes them all on it. once at the top he leads them through the telepad, through the many halls, and eventually to the cloning room. inside are hundreds of pods, all roughly the size of kraid. in the cloning room is...Mhat. Mhat is in the cloning room pointing a cannon at the group. (this is one of the other five clones, and you can bring back the real Mhat now if you want LinkAran) "you will bow to my master." "Mhat" says in a very robotic seeming voice. "We will do nothing of the sort, now get out of our way you piece of shit." espera says and shoots the clone. it does not dodge and seems to die on the spot. "I'll make sure it stays down, you destroy this place." metroid prime tells the others, and espera, ridley, the lookalike, and Arisa all oblige him. they begin shooting the fuck out of the room, destroying terminals and pods and computers. (LinkAran, Crazyzealot, you may respond if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Talon uses one pistol, firing it wildly all over the room, firing at the terminals and pods. He ran up to one of the terminals and ripped it straight from the ground, throwing it through one of the pods and destroying it, firing Phazon blasts from his hands at the other pods.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:05 pm

((waiting for you LinkAran, if you do not post in ten minutes then I'll post.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:05 pm

Then the Director's commands come true, 50 Shegoths and Ridley clones jump out all in abs. zero armor and ice/dark beams and the temperature starts to drop while the Mhat clone gets back up, having sustained no visual damage acting the same.
"I warned you"
edit: since Mhat prime suit has no bones, he is just crammed into the diamond suit
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 pm

((metroid prime is holding the Mhat clone down, that is the exact reason I said that. and you accuse me of not reading the full posts. Razz . heh, just playing man. though metroid prime really is holding the Mhat clone down.)) Arisa begins shooting the sheegoths and the lookalike goes madwhack on the ridley clones, dropping them at a rate of one per two minutes. then once they are all dead, and all the pods are destroyed, an alarm goes off. it is talking about self destruction ((Mhat gets on the ship at the last second, no questions, because you have not actually posted as him as a good guy since he died and he needs to survive.)), and espera yells "WE NEED TO GO!!" and begins running to his ship, the Elysium, metroid prime follows and so does ridley, and Arisa is trying to drag, or lead, (whichever happens) talon along. the lookalike has long since arrived as she used the speed booster. once at the ship, they encounter the sekyudakarashalt once more. (Boss...BEGIN!)
---------------------------
sekyudakarashalt HP: 100,000/1,000,000
time remaining until cooldown: 00:00:00
neutral energy: 99,956/100,000
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:23 pm

Talon picks up Arisa as she tries to drag him along, figuring that he's faster as he ran for the ship. As they saw the final boss, he grinned, gently putting Arisa down and placing Phazon vials into his pistols. "This is going to be fun!" he said, charging at it and firing several shots of Phazon at it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 pm

the sekyudakarashalt roars in absolute agony, pure phazon being the only thing it cannot withstand. it attacks talon with it's claws, all ten sets, and espera and the others run up to it, trying to distract it so that talon can shoot it with more phazon.
------------------------------
sekyudakarashalt HP: 90,000/1,000,000
neutral energy left: 99,966/100,000
phazon vials not used or in guns: 3 (green, yellow, and black.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Talon switched vials out, loading the black one and green one. He aimed them for the head of the beast as he jumped out of the way of its claws, even jumping on one of them and jumping directly toward its face, firing both shots directly at it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 pm

the sekyudakarashalt howls in pain, and eight of it's ten sets of arms explode, including the one that talon is standing on. talon falls to the ground, and the sekyudakarashalt takes a swipe with one of it's remaining two claws, and then if failing in that, tries to stomp him into oblivion. at this point is when Arisa shoots it in the head with a hyper beam shot making it howl once more. "Glad to see your back." espera says over the sound of firing.
-------------------------
sekyudakarashalt HP: 13,000/1,000,000
vials left unused: 1 (yellow.)
time until cooldown: 02:00:00

((EDIT: I have to go to bed very soon, but I'll be back tomorrow.))

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 pm

"Stating this party without me" a new suited Mhat states as he drops in literally to the fight firing a hyper beam at the beast from his new arm canon
Energy 500/500
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Talon put his other pistol away in midair, loading his last Phazon vial. He flipped in midair, landing on his feet and rolling out of the way as the creature swiped at him, then jumped away as it tried to stomp him. He fired his last shot, aiming it at its head.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 pm

"Eat hyper missiles"
does that need explaining
"and now and now hyper sound"
He says as he fires a hyper sonic boom
Energy:500
( In my next post I will finish it off as samus which while I don't have control of none of the mods are ever here and the person who is in charged left, also It will only be this Rp.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:39 pm

((pure phazon is the only thing that can kill the sekyudakarashalt LinkAran, talon just killed the motherfucker.))
the sekyudakarashalt screeches in pain, taking it's dying breath. it drops, a dead, lifeless husk, and disintegrates before the groups eyes. "SELF DESTRUCT IN THIRTY SECONDS." a mechanized voice says over some form of comm. "GET US ON THE SHIP!" espera yells over his comm. the group feels a wrenching sensation, and there they are, in the teleportation room on espera's ship, "Get us the fuck out of here!" espera tells his crew, and the ship flies through space fast enough to escape the explosion, but only barely.
---------------------
sekyudakarashalt:1
the party: ten million
sekyudakarashalt HP:0,000,000/1,000,000
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 pm

"So you finally got off that ship, I got there about a week berore you, I killed a lot more and" a voice came from behind them, "Ridley" the voice contorted into rage hate contempt malice and disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:52 pm

((you can't use samus if you don't have her claimed, and toasty signed on yesterday at 1:30 something a.m so you can't claim her if I am correct about the rules.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 pm

(I said that I wasn't claiming her but since ridlock is completely ignoring me and you said nothing after I mentioned it 4 posts ago and this is apparently close to ending .Do I even have to say any thing else.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:09 pm

((I was asleep four posts ago, even if I get an extension on my bedtime, I still do have one, I can't ignore it. you do not have samus so no, you can't use her. and as I said, toasty is getting back on, she was on around 1:38 a.m yesterday, and thus she will probably be on soon. next RP can have samus, if toasty wants to do it.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:12 pm

(You were the one who responded but I will not be on until I can get Samus)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Talon spun his pistols, putting them away quickly before he suddenly appeared in Espera's ship. "This was a good mission," Talon said as he disabled his powersuit and walked toward Arisa with a smile, leaning in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 am

Arisa accepts the kiss and returns it happily, holding talon tightly. espera leaves the room, not wanting to see this, and goes to the lab, hoping to find that more of his guns have been finished. he does find this to be the case, but in an unorthodox way. the phazon he sent as samples had fused with the new weapons, creating guns much more powerful than anything he had had so far. the lookalike is walking around exploring the ship, and metroid prime and ridley are given quarters to sleep in until they arrive at the target destination. talon and Arisa are given quarters of their own, but not separate, as espera figured they would probably not really care for that with the way they were acting.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:14 am

Talon walked toward their quarters, laying down on their bed. "So what do you think the next mission will be?" he asked her, tired from the long mission. He was close to falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:50 am

Arisa goes to their room and lays down beside talon, hears the question and responds "I don't know, but I hope we can go on it together." and holds onto him.
espera is playing in a room that he calls "The Randomverse" a universe in a room where anything can be done, if in the name of pure randomness.
ridley while this was going on was conversing with metroid prime, discussing strategies for defeating samus.

Last edited by christen MX on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 am

Talon looked at her. "I hope so too," he said with a smile as he held onto her too, starting to fall asleep in her arms.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:54 am

((oops, sorry. I thought he had fallen asleep prior to her. I was having her go to sleep because...yeah, I really suck with finding the words to use. but I'll revise it in a few seconds.))

((EDIT: edited the post, it's...I'm at a loss for words to...damnit, I really am at a loss for words.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:07 am

(Edited mine too.
I really didn't expect the RP to go this way at the beginning, to be honest :V...The whole romance part, I mean.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next