Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 am

"So we weren't sent here to blow up the planet. That's it, I'm blowing up the nearest Federation bases as compensation," Talon said, playing with his weapons again. He wondered how many Federation bases/stations were nearby.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:50 am

"No, I have no doubt you were sent here to destroy this planet. but only after mother brain was with you and on your ship. she became a parasite, as far as I can tell anyway, and now is looking for a new host. If I'm right...if we're right, then mother brain is looking to steal Samus' body for her host, and then she'll rule the cosmos. it is a very bad possibility." Espera says, and Samus looks at him in surprise, while Arisa is also looking at him...or appeared to be. but actually she is looking at the space pirates, who are of the clan she was from. you can understand her confusion and awe. ((are you going to be on tomorrow?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:55 am

(Probably)
"Why not just shoot the bitch and get it over with then, if she's just a parasite?" Talon asked. He assumed all parasites were weak and small just because all the parasites he had encountered were just that. "Or, if she really is trying to take Samus's body, why not just have Samus leave so she can't?" he asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:58 am

"Because she made this planet into a trap. she created those X like mind parasites I showed you so that it would infect Samus and bring her to mother brain, and mother brain is still in her protective jar, just only partially activated right now. if we fail to deactivate her, and Samus fails to kill her, then we have set the planet to explode again. this way she will not escape alive one way or the other. we would prefer to just permanently deactivate her though." Espera says, looking at Samus apologetically. ((ok, it's bedtime for bozo, AKA me. see you tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:01 pm

"Huh. Surprised we didn't encounter more of those," Talon said. I wonder if my Phazon makes me immune to parasites, too, he wondered. "You guys would prefer deactivating her over blowing her up and making sure she doesn't come back?" Talon asked, confused by their reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:52 pm

"She's come back from being blown up before. This is in fact the second time she has revived from exploding. We figure that if we implant a virus in her system that prevents her from activating again it will work better." Espera answers Talon's question. "And as to why you did not encounter more of them, I took you around them. why do you think I preferred to have speedy help us through brinstar and portions of norfair?" Espera states, then rhetorically asks. "If you are all here to destroy mother brain, then why did we have to fight through reborn creatures that I fought the last time I came to this planet on a mission?" Samus asks "You were fighting mother brain's minions, not ours. mother brain is quite picky, and she preferred to use the classics fro some reason, but was unable to get kraid under her control so went with a combo of him and a few others. similar thing with Draygon, but she needed to get it back alive, and it started working for her to repay her. if ridley had been there it would not have attacked at all." Espera answered. "Now get prepared. you are our last hope to destroy this thing if we fail to implant the virus the normal way. there is a new suit and weapon, both will die out ofter this, but that's their purpose." Espera told her, then pointed to a few data based upgrades of yore.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:58 pm

"So is it just Samus who can destroy the thing, or us too?" Talon asked. He was only half paying attention, but all he knew was that they had to put in a virus or something, Ridley was on their side, and that they had to blow up Mother Brain if they failed.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:01 am

"We only have a suit and weapon for Samus; She's the most likely to survive through the fight." Espera says for an answer to Talon's question. Samus decides to run with it for a while, and if they tried to betray her or anything of the sort she would blow them up with a super missile. or preferably a diffusion missile.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:07 am

"As long as I don't use any other powers, I could focus on regeneration enough to survive joining the fight too," Talon said, playing with his knife again. He hated being left out of boss fights, especially final boss fights.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:44 am

"Ridley, do you and your scientists think that he would be able to survive without infection?" Espera asked, and ridley and a group of space pirates began discussing things. "Not without protection." ridley finally said, and told them to work on a suit upgrade for Talon. no weapon though, they would not have him fighting with the possibility of being corrupted, and the suit they were making was on much shorter notice than the one they had made for Samus, as they had anticipated Samus fighting, but not Talon. "I'll fight too. I don't need upgrades, I don't need to worry about infection. I can fight." Arisa says, and would not take no for an answer.
((entertainment has ended as guests left. I'm back.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:05 am

"I'm really hard to infect, the Phazon in my blood tends to kill shit that tries to infect me," Talon said, playing with his pistols. He really had no idea what they meant by infection, but guessed it meant a virus.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:15 am

"I don't know that a mind parasite like this would be killed by the phazon in you blood Talon, but we're working on a protective suit for you right now." Espera said. Samus and Arisa got their energy and missiles refilled, as did, on the former, Espera.
---------------------------

missiles left remaining (Samus): 255/255
virus beam shots left (Samus only): 50/50
Samus shield energy left: 2,099/2,099
Espera shield energy left: 1,899/1,899
Arisa shield energy left: full
missiles left remaining (Arisa): 145/145

((sorry, it took a while to find that stuff.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:21 am

"I've never encountered a mind parasite that tried to take me over, so you might be right," Talon said with a shrug. He usually killed anything that could control him before it could, he learned from experience around the Dark Samus era that he fucking hated being controlled. Talon's armor didn't need to refill energy, as the Phazon in his body regenerates his shields automatically.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:24 am

and they wait for things to finish. ((this is saying that the stuff that happened in the ridley parts is now happening, and they are waiting for things to finish up and new material to be arrived at. three posts from now, done by me, the future will become the present. until then, character development RP. if you could not tell, I like character development *grin*))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:30 am

"So what should we do while we wait?" Talon asks, playing with his knife. He had his suit disabled now since he had no reason to use it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:50 am

"I don't know." Samus says, preparing for a fight with mother brain. Arisa leans in to kiss Talon, and Espera is finding time to write in a journal. ((sorry, it took a very long time for inspiration to find me for some reason.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:53 am

Talon lets Arisa kiss him, kissing her back and holding her, sheathing his knife. After he kisses her, he would start to randomly scan stuff inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:56 am

the technology all had one purpose: destroy mother brain's programming through a powerful virus. Arisa is holding onto Talon, as she realizes that this could be their last day together, and even alive. Espera is still writing in the journal, and then he makes a swirl, and closes the book with a finality. it gets put into a pod and sent into space, and he hopes that it will reach someone if he dies here. Samus is not worried, as she had fought mother brain twice before, and each time had won.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:58 am

"Should I expect any surprises, Samus? All the scans I read of Mother Brain just show she's just a brain inside a case, this seems too easy," Talon said as he held on to Arisa.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:02 am

"Well last time I fought her she rose up from the ground after I destroyed the jar, and she had a new body, but at this point, even that would be easy to destroy." Samus answers "Wrong. she has changed. we only call her mother brain for convenience, as it is the thing that has been her name, and nothing could be used to describe her at this point." Espera tells them. "She may want Samus as a host, but she already has a body that she uses freely. And it won't be easy to kill her anymore. think of it like Mellisa Bergman, how she grew a body, and then changed. It's almost like that, only more so." Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:05 am

"Who?" Talon asked, confused as he mentioned Mellisa, playing with his knife as he tried to kiss Arisa.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:13 am

"On the bottle ship a part of the galactic federation tried to make an army of bio-weapons modeled after the space pirates, and also an army of cold-proof metroids. but to control the metroids they needed to have something like mother brain. they made something they called MB, and it had mother brain's personality, and worked well. but not perfectly. they gave her a human body, and she was told her name was Mellisa Bergman, and that she was Madeline Bergman's daughter. She began to develop further, emotions, thoughts, free will. She had changed into a version of mother brain. When the group decided to shut her down and make a new MB, she retaliated, and sent all the bio-weapons to attack the researchers there. the bottle ship became a nightmare replica of Zebes, and it was ruled over by MB and the metroids." Samus explained, then Espera said "Think of the new mother brain as a nightmare replica of Mellisa." "SIR!" a space pirate said to ridley "What?" he asked "She is awakening." it replied, "Then may gods help us." Ridley said, before barking commands to the space pirates, ordering that the machines be activated and directed upon mother brain. "Let's hope this works out." Espera said.

Last edited by christen MX on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add something)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:17 am

"Is my suit ready?" Talon asked as he activated his powersuit, ready to get an upgrade for it. Now he actually kinda wished he was on the bottle ship too, it sounded like a fun time to him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:19 am

"Yes, the suit is ready as it can be. just don't touch the parasites." Espera said, having been helping with the suit once his journal had been sent into space.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:21 am

Talon took the suit upgrade, ready to follow Samus to the Mother Brain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next