Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Empty
PostSubject: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:33 am

((one to two, need to discuss this with Crazyzealot before definitive-ness, other people can join player wise if they want, read "The world will fall" and the RP plan for this to get a better back story for this RP, and try to pick the character that would fit in most.)) "The Experiment" Has escaped from Espera's ship, and is wreaking havoc on planet after planet. the group has tracked it down to Tallon IV, it's current location, and have gone to help destroy it, or at least capture it and return it to experimentation. elsewhere on Tallon IV trouble is brewing, as the planet is returning to the way it was before Samus came and destroyed metroid prime's first form, and there is a strange phazon spike that is moving around the planet too freely to be anything other than Dark Samus or something similar, but she had been killed many years ago, by now, by Samus Aran. What could this anomaly be?"
((I could not think of something better for the starter, sorry.))
Arisa, Samus, and Espera land in the same place as Samus had all those years ago, though Espera did not exactly land as he teleported down, and Arisa had one thing new to her picture: A wedding ring on her right ring finger. Once Samus lands Espera says "I'm glad you could make it." and Samus says "I can't let this person keep going around and causing chaos on this scale, you should know that by now Espera."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:37 am

Talon landed his fighter next to Samus's. He was considering getting a ship big enough for both him and Arisa to both fly in it, but for now he still had Storm. He also had a wedding ring on his right ring finger. "Finally a planet I'm at least somewhat familiar with," he said as he jumped out, the cockpit closing behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:42 am

((when did he come here? literally just wondering, that could be backstory for all I know. It's when people start making claims like the one Mhat made in the first RP I stuck with that I start really going "Oh yeah? And when did that happen? prove it bitch.", or anything similar.)) Arisa had also considered something similar, but slightly different. she was considering combining the Storm and the Shadow Wren to make sure the ship was big enough for them both. When she noticed Talon arrive she hopped out of her ship and waited for him to get out as well, then she went over and tried to kiss him on the cheek in a "good luck, I love you." symbol. then when that was either done, or did not happen, she materialized her suit.
((edit: I'm going to be watching a movie, but I'll be checking every five to ten minutes, somewhere in that range, as this player does not have a clock.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:51 am

(It was in between Prime and Echoes. He was sent to recover data/logs from the Phendrana base by the Space Pirates, and it was the planet he crash-landed on while escaping the space station where he got experimented on. I never RPed it though, it's just backstory.)
Talon let her kiss him, then materialized his own suit, spinning his pistols as usual. "So what are we looking for, again?" he asked, looking around. "Huh. This looks different from how I remember it," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:58 am

"The experiment." Espera answers "And maybe the source of that mobile phazon spike, but that is not our main mission." he continues. Espera moves onto checking one area of the overworld, Samus sticks with Talon and Arisa however, despite being quite capable of working on her own, she still did not get to spend that much time with her brother, and was enjoying his company when she could.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 am

"Mobile Phazon spike?" Talon asked, confused. Phazon was really rare these days. Especially mobile Phazon. He figured he would follow Samus during most of the mission. Even though he was familiar with this place, he knew Samus was far more familiar with it than he was.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:11 am

Espera called back behind him as he moved to the impact crater, or what was left of it anyway, "I picked it up on my radars. it's a congregation of phazon that is moving rapidly. far too rapidly to just be living liquid phazon."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:15 am

Talon could suddenly sense the presence of the Phazon thing somewhere on the planet, unsure of where it was. "So what happens if we end up encountering the thing? Shoot the fucker?" he asked, playing with his pistols again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:21 am

"Maybe." Espera calls before going through the door, which closes with finality. "Don't worry about it. He'll probably come back soon. let's go that way." Samus says, pointing to the door you should take first in prime.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:23 am

Talon shoots the door, walking through it before shooting one of the burrowing-creature-thingies, killing it instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:28 am

"...Even I have to say that was a good shot." Samus says to Talon, and Arisa applauds him. ((sorry, I can't think of anything else right now.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:57 am

"Thanks," Talon said to Samus. "So where should we look for the experiment?" he asked, playing with his pistols yet again, scanning the corpse of the thing he just killed as he stood next to Arisa.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:59 am

((wow, I get up here at the same time you just posted if this is saying things right. it says you posted at 8:57, and I got up here at 8:57. fucking crazy and awesome.))
"I have no idea. I was thinking we start in the phazon mines." Samus says to Talon, and then begins the shorter track involving the chozo ruins.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:08 am

Talon hadn't gone toward that part while he was there, mainly because he recalled that involving having to go through magmoor caverns when he didn't have a hazard shield, or even a powersuit. "Do you think we'll find any remaining metroids there?" he asked, following Samus. He figured they would probably also find the Phazon creature in the mines.
(Going to be gone for a little while, maybe 15 minutes to an hour)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:02 pm

"Yeah probably. this planet has more metroids than I can count." Samus answered, and Arisa brightened up when she heard this, and squee'd(( like a "Yes! cute things/things I like!" squee)), and hugged Talon for no reason other than she loved him ((see you when you get back, I'll be on for sure, because I'm done with the movie.))

((reposted))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Talon hugged Arisa back. "Maybe we could catch a Metroid and keep it as a pet," he said to Arisa, half-jokingly. Half-jokingly because he figured having a metroid as a pet would be fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:06 pm

"CAN WE?!" Arisa asks, excited to the N'th degree.
-------------------
Espera is now in the impact crater, and has found something amazing: the impact crater is not as destroyed as Samus had thought it was. there were still metroid prime's remains lying in a heap, but they looked only recently broken out of, and in a place different than the one Dark Samus had to have broken out of, as there were two signs of it. what could be happening here?
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:13 pm

"Not entirely sure how we'd hold it, though, but I guess," Talon said, still following Samus closely with Arisa. He felt the presence of the Phazon creature yet again somewhere on the planet, then it disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:19 pm

"YAY!" Arisa exclaimed, then tried to give Talon a thank-you kiss, but forgot to dematerialize her suit first, so all that happened was her suit helmet clanged off of Talon's "OH Fiddlesticks!" She "swore".
--------------------------
Espera was examining the remains of metroid prime, when they began to bubble again. something was being born. another thing popped straight out of metroid prime's phazon puddle remains, and it looked like a being of absolute pure phazon, but it was easy to tell when one got close to it that it was not. something was amiss here, and Espera vowed to find exactly what was happening. and then the thing shed it's skin. it was a pirate. a space pirate had been born from the phazon. Espera stayed well out of sight, but he was still noticed by the pirate. it attacked him, and was quickly ripped apart by something that Espera could not explain. then the source left very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Talon playfully tried to "kiss" her back, making their helmets collide again. He fired several shots at some of the burrowing creatures again, killing them in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Arisa laughed lightheartedly. though from time to time she did get sad, she was having the best time of her life with Talon, and she did not want it to end any time soon. She gave Talon a quick hug, and then let go. Samus just looked on, almost wondering if she would ever have that.
--------------------------------------------
Espera completed his research of the area in quick time, then he left for the area that he had just seen the others going to. a something passed over his suits radar for a split second, then disappeared. it was times like this he wished he still had Speedy, but he had died a year before from hyper aging caused by the speed booster being mixed into his DNA. Espera sighed and then went onwards, ignoring for now the blip that had come and gone so quickly.

Last edited by christen MX on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:33 pm

(I don't really know. Speedy died? D:)
Talon hugged her back as she hugged him quickly, then fired another shot at one of the burrowing things...But it moved out of the way, and his shot somehow managed to hit one of the giant bee hives, pissing all of them off. "Shit," he said as he fired at several of them, killing them but leaving survivors that were still pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 pm

((yep. you have to figure, the speed booster makes things go super fast. if that were combined with the DNA of something that already had a short life span, what do you really think would happen?)) Arisa prepared to fire on them, but Samus preempted her and fired on of her super ice missiles at the hive, destroying it and the survivors.
---------------------
There it was again. the blip that shows up, then a millisecond later goes away completely. it began to confuse Espera greatly, as this had not happened before. then something attacked him from behind, and he shot it in the face. it was nothing but a simple space pirate, not even phazon infused. it was already dead too by the looks of things, but there was something on it's chest. a plasma burn mark. it was made only a few seconds prior. Espera had shot the thing in the face, not the heart. what was happening? something was out there with them, and while it was not hostile, it was most definitely not friendly either.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Talon spun his pistols, shooting the burrowing thing again. "Uhhh...Sorry about that," he said, shooting one of the wasp-thing's corpses again. He fucking hated those things.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:48 pm

((I'm going for a suspense/mystery/semi-horror genre type thing with this, am I doing any good?)) "About what Talon?" both of them ask at the same time, though Arisa says "honey" instead of Talon.
-------------------------
Espera had the corpse teleported to his ship to be examined, and the plasma identified. then he went down the tunnel leading to the crashed frigate, as he too was going to examine some things that were becoming increasingly odd to him. he met few actual attacks, and most of them were from native beings like beetles, but some were from space pirates after his life for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next