Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 am

"Going to use these tentacles on me?" The 'demon' asked. Due to her insanity, she sometimes couldn't decide if she were just a regular demon girl or a succubus. Then the tentacle constricted her throat, so she couldn't reply if they replied.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:11 am

"Correct." The Dark One said, not realizing what the hell she meant if she meant anything other than restricting her to take her away. "Dude, that might have had a secondary meaning you know." Espera told him, but he just looked like "What do you mean?" and Espera gave up.
((more watching, this was an important story thing, and I did not want to miss it.))
((edit: I'll be going down for more story soon, I will see you when I get back up here and check. don't worry, it will only take a few minutes.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 am

Zereladra choked as the tentacle was gripping her throat, struggling a little against the tentacles, her wings moving a little.

"What the fuck is that thing?" Talon asked himself from behind the bushes, watching the cybernetic demon.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 am

"We don't know. but it's not human exactly, but still part human. it's very odd if you ask me." Espera says, restraining the wings too. The Dark One is just looking at her, studying her almost. like a predator holding the prey, contemplating whether or not to kill and eat it, or to let it go once it's thought is finished. he also looks closer to killing and eating her, but not by much. ((I check during battle time, and go down during story time.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:32 am

Talon looked toward her, walking for a closer look. "Looks like some kind of robot thing," he said. She was still struggling against the tentacles. "You sure we want Mother Brain taking her over? I sense the only reason she hasn't tried to cut those tentacles to pieces is because she likes them," he said, scanning her and seeing all of her augmentations.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:36 am

"If his are anything like mine, then they can regenerate at amazing speeds by turning phazon into tentacle matter." Espera said "I can regenerate my tentacles fully from complete outer destruction in only three seconds." The Dark One stated, "twenty for me." Espera begins "You see? He's even better with them than I am." he finished. he then tightened his grip on the mechanical "Demon". ((not going to be going down for a while it seems. I'll be on.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:38 am

The demon seemed to enjoy it even more when he tightened them. She wasn't going to try to escape, but wondered what the hell a Mother Brain was.

"So how do we attract the brain to her?" he asked, still watching.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:41 am

"I would go over that with him." Espera said, pointing to The Dark One. "We make it easy for this "mother brain" to get this female "Human" and then lie in wait for her. it is simple really." The Dark One said. Arisa was checking the mechanical "demon" out, wondering about what it was and who. Samus had her weapons ready for use, on either mother brain or the girl.
------------------------------
she could sense something. a new body *widening eyes*. this one would be much better than the current fleshy thing she had right now. she began running towards the source of the sense she got. it was even the right gender.
((edit: Where did you go *light cry*? *exaggerated sad voice* Why did you leave meeee?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:06 am

(I went to play Skyward Sword again, sorry)
Talon had his pistols ready for whenever the Mother Brain would attack. Zereladra was still enjoying being grabbed by tentacles. "I wouldn't really consider this...thing...a human anymore," Talon said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:15 am

(('sokay, I was just playing around. you don't have to apologize to me for that, I just wanted to know. sorry for being late, I was getting my lunch.)) "Not much in that department here either." Espera said, still holding her while The Dark One tied her with powerful vines that are stronger than steel when used right. The Dark One finished and said "There. I don't know how that bitch would be able to resist." and stepped back to admire his handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:18 am

Zereladra grinned as she was tied with vines too. "You guys are really fun!" she said with a giggle, somehow talking even though her throat is tied.
"I don't think she really gets what's going on," Talon said, "Either that or she doesn't care."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 am

"You" Espera said, leaning in around her body, "Are going to be our sacrifice so that we can capture a parasite of the mind that has a preference for female hosts, as she takes their body over and uses it as her own." he finished cheerfully, like he was in no remorse about this. he was in fact just trying to make her squirm and scream to attract mother brain all the faster. "Once we have caught the mind parasite, you and millions more will be infected with her mind control, and then we will create an army of mindless slaves for our eternal use." he decided to continue with, still cheerily. Samus was looking at him like he was insane from her hideout in the bushes. Arisa was looking at him the same, but even more so.
((edit: I'm going to be taking a quick shower, I'll be gone for a few minutes while I get ready and then shower, then I'll be back. see you then.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 am

"Er...Are you sure she even has enough human parts for the parasite to take over? What if she doesn't even have a human brain?" Talon asked, confused.
The demon started to scream as Espera said that, trying to escape the vines now, not hearing what Talon said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:37 am

but the combination of vine and tentacle was too much for her to break through. just in case, The Dark One threw his tentacles in as well, restraining Zereladra further. Samus said "You are sick Espera. Just sick. Why did you tell her that?" she asked at the end, saying it in a way that would not ruin the plan she did not quite know of yet, but was catching "glimpses" of it.
--------------------------
the body was screaming. she homed in on her new host, moving quickly, preparing to separate from her current host for the possession.
----------------------------
Espera cocked an ear to the wind and said "You hear that? She's coming. You'll be her, and our, slave very soon." to the demon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:41 am

Zereladra kept struggling, trying to escape them. "I thought these would be the fun tentacles!" she said as she kept trying to escape them, trying to cut some with her bladed wings.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:48 am

the vines prevented her wings from cutting the tentacles, and the demon was kept imprisoned.
-------------------------------
her new host was struggling when she arrived (she arrived only seconds later is what I'm saying), "Don't struggle. You'll ruin the body, and that would be bad, as it is about to become mine." mother brain crooned, almost fawning over her new host. she was about to exit when she got shot in the back with a very powerful paralyzer shot. mother brain fell to her knees, not truly knocked out yet, but still unable to move. she got shot with another shot of the same power, then another, then another. the shots did not stop until almost a hundred shots had hit her, and she would be paralyzed for quite a while. Zereladra was then released from her bonds, and told "We weren't actually going to let her take over your body you know. I needed you to scream and squirm so that mother brain would come faster, then we could get her asleep and into my ship under a close supervision with a team of scientists that would be protected from her. She'll never harm a single person ever again." by Espera.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:58 am

Zereladra looked toward Espera, completely confused. "So...You're not going to use your tentacles on me?" she asked with a disappointed tone.
Talon walked up to Mother Brain, then stepped back, remembering what he agreed to. "She's all yours, Dark guy," he said, playing with his pistols.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 am

"YESSSS." he he said, excited. he began by activating his phazen sword (read the bio thing to understand, skip to the suit part) and decreasing it's size to really small, then he began cutting off parts of her fingers, one by one. the pain woke her, but she was unable to get up from being paralyzed, and he moved to cutting her hand off, piece by piece. when that was done he moved to the arm, moving very slowly up to the elbow, then to the shoulder. then he moved to the other arm and repeated the whole process. this continued until all that was left of mother brain's physical body was slivers of flesh. the mind parasite died when the host did, and the experiment ended. The Dark One honored the agreements of the truce, and moved away from them, giving them time to do the same. Espera and Samus went back to their respective ships, Espera taking them the short way of speed booster plus "flight", and they did not talk on the way. Arisa stayed with her husband though. ((I'm going downstairs, this is new stuff that I have not seen before, and I'm interested in it. I'll be back up soon probably.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 am

"Wait! Take me with you, tentacle guy!" Zereladra said as she flew after Espera. Talon planned on getting to Espera when they got back to their ships to ask about the way him and Arisa will have a child. He tried to kiss Arisa, then they would go back to their ships.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:49 am

Arisa kissed Talon back, then went with him to see Espera.
---------------------
"AACKK! STOP FOLLOWING ME!" Espera exclaimed when he noticed Zereladra following him. if she grabbed onto him when he prepared to teleport into his ship she would be teleported as well. when he reached the area their ships were in he set Samus down, the quickly (though if you want, not quickly enough) teleported into his ship. Samus flew off, leaving Espera to his games and troubles.
((I was late because I was watching the techy play and I did not expect you to be on again any time soon. sorry. I'm going to be going down for a little bit soon, then coming back up.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:52 am

Zereladra grabbed on to him right as he teleported, wanting to stay with the guy who had tentacles. "Tentacles!" she said excitedly as she grabbed on.
Talon flew to Espera's ship along with Arisa(If her ship comes with him, of course), wanting to speak to him about him and Arisa having a child.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:01 am

(of course she follows her husband.) "AAAACCKK!!" Espera exclaimed heavily and loudly. when they finish teleporting he tries to throw her off of him. if he succeeds then he has her taken away to be experimented upon, as she is still a fairly good specimen for testing. Espera, one way or the other, goes to the helm and takes a look at the radar and notices Arisa and Talon's ships. he has the docking bays opened, two of them, for the two to dock.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:04 am

Zereladra lets him take her to be experimented on, believing it would involve tentacles and would therefore be fun.
Talon lands his fighter in the docking bay, jumping out right as he lands and walking toward wherever Espera is.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:10 am

Arisa also lands in the docking bay, but the other one that opened, as they are built for singular ships per bay. Arisa quickly searches out Talon and finds him, just seconds after Espera get there and prepares to tell them the process.
------------------------
meanwhile, the metroids have Zereladra in the medical/science room, and have strapped her down with powerful metal like straps that would easily resist her escaping. they are not using tentacles, instead they are using knives and other sharp implements to cut her open and begin the experimentation.
((game stuff, story activating soon, I will be down for a while, but I will come up periodically to check the forums, don't worry.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am

Zereladra screamed as the knives cut her open, only for the wounds to regenerate in seconds. She would probably survive the experimentation easily.

Talon hugs Arisa as he meets her again. "So how does this work?" he asked Espera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next