Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Empty
PostSubject: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:47 am

((this RP takes place a month after "Birth of a demon", and is, on my end, centered around the character Gene X-13A7. this RP is open to two more players, but once those two join it stops being open. I hope everyone who plays has fun, and not just me.)) Gene was piloting it's ship towards Aether, as it had received a transmission saying that the dark world had come back on aether, and that it and two to three others were being sent to destroy it once more. it had asked for permission, and received it, so it was now going to be on this mission. it piloted the ship "Nosferatu" onto the surface of the planet Aether, then waited, in it's usual quadrupedal stance, for it's allies for this mission to arrive and join it in destroying Dark Aether. (Arisa will be introduced next post from me.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:53 am

(I think I'll introduce Talon after Arisa)
Zereladra was inside of a pod sent from Espera's ship, having just been kicked out of it and launched out through the pod. "Awww...I was at tentacle guy's for a whole month without any fun..." she said, disappointed as she landed on a random planet that happened to be Aether, walking out of the pod and looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:02 am

Arisa had piloted the ship she still had, as the new ship was not yet finished, to Aether for a job the Galactic federation had given her. Arisa had been telling them that she was married for the past year and a half, but still they did not give her much of any free time. even when she told them "I have a baby, I have to be with her close to nonstop for the next few years!" they did not listen to her. She was honestly thinking about quitting her job as a galactic federation soldier, but the amount of anger her brother would experience when he woke up if she did would be monumental. She piloted down and reached a landing pad, where some quadrupedal creature was standing, or was it sitting(?), and it moved out of her ships path on it's four long legs. when she left her ship she said "SHOO! I'm here to do something, leave me alone." it did not "shoo", but instead stood up to it's full 7'3 height, and then screeched. but it did not attack her.
------------------------
Gene saw the first of it's allies arrive in a fairly large ship, and he moved out of it's way quickly, then stopped, waiting for it's ally to come out. when it did it made a shooing motion with it's hand and said for it to leave, as it's ally was on a mission. Gene stood up to it's impressive height, then screeched in his language "I will not leave, I am one of your allies.", but it's ally would probably not be able to understand that.
((cat feeding must happen. see you when I get back.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:05 am

Talon followed Arisa closely in his ship, landing it close to hers as he jumped out, playing with his pistols. "So what's our mission?" he asked. He wasn't really paying attention.

At the same time, Zereladra was wandering around, not really sure where she was at all.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 am

"We destroy Dark Aether. It looks like you will get to explore the dark world after all honey." Arisa answers.
-------------------
Gene sees another ally arrive on the scene, he hisses greeting to this ally. ((I'm just going to refer to Gene as a "he", even though he has no genitals at all.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:16 am

"Fuck yes!" Talon said with a grin. He had wanted to do this for many, many years. He played with his pistols. "Where do we start?" he asked, looking for a dark world portal.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:20 am

"We start by going to the Agon wastes, which are undergoing reconstruction to be the fertile plains they once were." Arisa says, then continues "We start as soon as this thing leaves us be." and stops talking to look at Gene with a glare.
---------------------
the purple one looked at him glaringly. it sounded female, so probably was. she obviously did not know that Gene could understand English. Gene sighed heavily, and that this was a sigh was extremely obvious, then he tried to make hand gestures that would convey his meaning to his allies.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 am

Zereladra wandered around Agon, the place where she landed. One of the worm things attacked her out of nowhere, so she just simply ripped its eye out with her claws, killing it instantly.

"I think he's trying to tell us that he's hungry," Talon said, misinterprating what it was trying to tell them. "We don't have any food, sorry," he said.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:29 am

Gene does something he had seen his creator do when someone or something was being amazingly stupid: he facepalmed. he then began scratching words in english into the dirt at his feet. they read "I am your ally for this mission, please treat me with the respect I deserve." and then "follow me, quickly." he then began moving at a high speed towards the Agon region. ((waiting on Arisa for your reply.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 am

Talon shrugged and followed the whatever-it-was, playing with his pistols as he went. "You could have just said that before instead of telling us you're hungry, make up your mind."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:32 am

Gene screeches back "I DID NOT SAY I WAS HUNGRY!" before continuing on his way, leading them directly to, none other than, the fake demon. there is a portal in the room she is in.
-----------------------
Arisa follows Gene beside Talon, holding his arm if he lets her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 am

"You guys look familiar," Zereladra said, trying to remember who they were. "Hey is the tentacle guy with you guys?" she asked with a smile, with the head of one of the enemies she killed impaled on her claw.

Talon let Arisa hold his arm, following Gene without knowing what his response was.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:41 am

"No, Espera is not here." Arisa answered. Gene stood up and offered his clawed hand to shake the demon's hand, a process he had learned from his creator.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:47 am

Zereladra looked at Gene, confused but shook the whateveritwas's hand. She was a bit disappointed that Espera wasn't here, though.

Talon looked toward Zereladra. "What is she doing here?" he asked, confused.

"I got sent here after tentacle guy kicked me out for some reason," Zereladra answered.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:49 am

Gene made a sign with his hand that was very obviously "Follow me" and then moved on to the portal in the room. it was on a ledge above a U-pipe that would normally be traversed with the boost ball, but he just clung to it and climbed, not realizing that the others might have trouble getting up there with him. Arisa said "Talon, can you help me get up there?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:56 am

Talon nodded, picking up Arisa and running up the U-pipe, gently letting Arisa down as he got up there.

Zereladra just shrugged and flew up after them, following them closely without knowing where to go.

"Will I need any kind of protection in the dark world?" Talon asked, activating his powersuit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 am

"Remember our first mission together Talon? We got protection from the dark world's atmosphere and protection from possession then." Arisa reminds her husband gently. Gene looks at the Dark portal, which, while he knew how to open, he did not have the capacity to open it. (He has no eyes if I remember correctly. that is my mental visioning of him, but I can't remember if I stated that in his character regi.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 am

"Oh yeah," Talon said, then remembered the beam weapons he had. He switched his beam to dark beam, seeing if firing it at the portal would do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 am

when the dark beam hit the portal it collapsed on itself and then exploded outward into a true dark portal. Gene stepped through it, not really caring about any damage he might take from the atmosphere. Arisa stepped through next, holding onto Talon's hand. ((It's dinner time I think, see you when I get back.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:08 am

Talon held on to Arisa's hand too, walking through the portal. "So this is what Dark Aether looks like...It's really purple..." Talon said, stating the obvious as Zereladra suddenly flew through, wandering off to go kill darklings and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:34 am

a warrior ing attacks then, and Gene attacks it with his bladed tail. Arisa prepares a charged light/plasma fusion beam.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:42 am

Talon changed his beam weapon to nova beam again, slashing a warrior ing in half with it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:59 am

"Good job honey!" Arisa says, firing a fusion shot straight at a warrior ing that was about to attack, killing it quickly. Gene was still fighting with his whole body.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 am

Talon kept slicing Ing Warriors to pieces. "These things are fun as hell!" he said with a grin. "Good shot," he said to Arisa as she killed one in one shot.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:53 am

"Thank you." Arisa says to Talon, then fires an uncharged shot at another warrior ing, vaporizing it with it's weakness. ((I have to go to bed in eight minutes, so when tomorrow comes, while I will be here, when ten o' clock rolls around tonight, I won't.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next