Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:16 am

Gene took them to the dark pirate area, the one that has the portal in it in the light world, and jumped quickly up to the Dark key, and was ambushed by some form of ing that had not been encountered before. it looked like a fusion of warrior and hunter. Gene impaled it, but it did not die, instead it threw him to the other end of the room. ((yes, this is essentially the first boss fight.)
-------------------------
Gene HP: 1,000/1,099
ing HP: 5,000/5,699
Arisa SP: 899/899
Talon SP/HP: undetermined
Zereladra HP/SP:undetermined

Last edited by christen MX on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 am

(I've never really tracked Talon's HP since he can regenerate which makes it a bit difficult for me to manage. Same with Zereladra.)

Talon fired several Phazon-charged nova beam shots at the Ing thing, trying to kill it quickly as Zereladra charged at it and tried to impale it with her tail while slashing at it with claws.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 am

the new ing type dodges the phazon nova beam shots, but does get impaled again. it roars out in the ing language "DIE!" and slashes at Zereladra with powerful claws that extend. Gene get's up and jumps at it again, slashing it's face and impaling it for the third time altogether.
----------------------------
ing boss HP: 4,400/5,699
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:34 am

Zereladra was hit by the Ing boss with the claws, being hit in the chest by the strikes. She slowly regenerated as she kept attacking it, swinging her wings at it as if they were blades. Talon swung his plasma blades at it at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:38 am

the ing dodged back, pulling Gene with it, as Gene still had him/it impaled on Gene's tail (of doom). Gene locked his feet into the ground to halt the ing's progress backwards, and tried to lift the ing into the air. he succeeded, but the ing was being moved very slowly. Arisa fired a dark/ice shot, which only did small damage to the ing.
------------------------
ing boss HP:4,350/5,699
((edit: I'm going to be downstairs for breakfast, and I'll be watching a movie while eating, so I'll be gone for a while. I would not complain in the least bit if you took this time to... like...play skyward sword or something.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 am

(I have to return it soon anyway, I rented it.)
Talon kept firing shots at the Ing, switching to light beam to see if they do more damage. Zereladra turned her tail into blade form, swinging it wildly at the Ing.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:37 am

((oh. ok, sorry. well, as you can see, I am back from my food and movie, and if you would like to continue now I would very much so not be opposed to that.)) the light beam does more damage than the nova beam, but only by a little bit. Zereladra's tail in blade form is quite useful for slashing off the things limbs when that is where it hits, but the random slashing does less than planned slashes that are aimed well. Arisa fires a light/plasma shot at the ing's head, and does fair damage.
------------------------
ing boss HP:2,350/5,699
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:40 am

Zereladra aimed for the limbs with her tail, only aiming with her tail but slashing wildly with her claws and wings.

Talon turned his weapon to blade form, the light beam activated for blade mode as he swung at the Ing's head.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:52 am

((...AGAIN?!! AGAIN YOU GO FOR THE INSTA KILL?!!)) the blade going for the ing's head decapitates it horrendously, killing it instantly, as it is unable to dodge due to being held up (literally) by Gene's tail (of doom). Gene screeches out "Good kill." and then drops the puddle of ing goo. Arisa looks at the goo for only a second before turning and making a face over how disgusting it is. Gene grabs the key and then jumps down from the small overhang. behind where he had been is a light beam door that he did not see, it leads to the other key needed that is not in the room attached to the temple leading to the energy controller.
((edit: also, sorry I did not respond before, I did not see the response until recently.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:05 am

(Talon has a preference for trying to instantly kill unless he can make his kills as unnecessarily brutal/sadistic as he can)
Zereladra rubbed the Ing goo off of her claws as Talon puts his weapon away, looking at the key. "So we're here for those whatever-they-ares?" he asked Gene.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:13 am

"Keys." he screech speaks. "We are here for the dark keys to access the temple so that we can kill whatever is in there and then take the "Light of Dark Aether" the dark world equivalent of "The light of Aether"." Gene finishes. "I could not understand a single thing that thing said, Talon could you?" Arisa says then asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:14 am

"Damn it, I already told you we didn't bring food, I'll bring you food later," Talon said to Gene, wondering why he randomly said he was hungry again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:16 am

"I am beginning to hate you, even if you are my ally." Gene says in his screech speech. he then scratches that out, and says what he had said that Talon answered to with "Damn it, I already told you we didn't bring food, I'll bring you food later,". and calls Talon a retard. "HEY! My husband is not a retard!" Arisa says when she sees Gene write that out.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:20 am

"So you're not hungry?" Talon asked, confused as he read the thing, ignoring the retard part. He actually didn't think he said he was hungry, he just noticed that it really pissed him off when he said that.

"I WANNA PET IT!" Zereladra said as she jumped and suddenly started to pet Gene out of nowhere.

(Speaking of which, what happened to their pet Metroid? I forgot if they took him with them)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:24 am

((you never mentioned that they did. they may have though, you just did not mention it.))
Gene writes "NO I AM NOT HUNGRY! I JUST ATE ING BRAIN!" and then tries to remember where the last key for this part of the explored world. (he does not realize it is behind him now.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:27 am

Zereladra kept petting Gene. "I wanna keep it as a pet!" she said with a grin.

Talon looked around for the next key thingy, playing with his pistols at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:31 am

Arisa notices the light door behind them and facepalms over how every single person other than her was looking for something so obvious. she points to it and says "What's behind that door?" innocently. Gene looks at it and then snaps his fingers/claws on his right hand "That's right. That's where the other key is." he screech speaks. and jumps up and walks to the door at his full height, and then stabs it with his tail. his tail goes straight through the door, and he rips it out of the wall. "Shall we?" he writes in the ground with the tip of the door. he stoops into his normal position, walks through, repeats the process with the next door, and once on the other side, unstoops and waits for the others.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:34 am

Zereladra followed Gene, then randomly tried to jump on his back. "I WANNA RIDE IT!" she said with a grin.

Talon followed through the door, playing with his knife.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:37 am

Zereladra succeeds in riding Gene to the second door, and then he stands up to his impressive seven foot three inches and is walking quite bipedaly. Arisa walks through the door after Talon and sees the key "Thought so." she thinks, cursing how stupid some people can be randomly, no matter how smart they may normally be, such as her husband. Arisa waits for someone else to jump into the pit first, but she follows as a close second.
((I'm going downstairs for a little bit, I'm going to see if I'm allowed to have some icecream. see you when I get back up, whenever that is.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:43 am

Talon jumps into the pit, his pistols ready for more Ing.

Zereladra fell off as he stood up. "Ow," she said as she got up, flying down into the pit too.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 am

Gene jumped in last, using his tail to impale the dark splinters that "snuck" up behind him. when he landed, he did so quadrupedaly, then stood up bipedaly. the ing who were going to attack thought better when they saw the whole group. Gene went over to the key, but it was grabbed by Arisa before he got there. Gene "blinked" and then scratched into the sand "I see. So that is how you wish to play. Very well, but we will need to step into the light together for the keys to all go into the locks." with his tail. he then turned and walked to the doorway. he stopped, not wanting to start walking quadrupedaly quite yet. Gene began rapidly cutting through the rock that made up the doorway with his tail and made it larger, large enough to allow him to walk through without stooping. he walked through and repeated the process with the next door. Arisa literally blinked in surprise. She then read the message. "Oh. That's why he did that." She said.
((repost, original at 2:01 PM))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 am

(I keep thinking I posted already)
Talon followed Gene, not really completely sure what was going on. Zereladra followed him at the same time, trying to pet him too.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:33 am

((I think you did post here earlier, but not before I reposted that last post of mine. but I remember seeing a post in here, but I may just be remembering your response in "Random Room" AKA RR. there is something important in there when you are ready/willing/whatever-the-hell-the-last-thing-I-was-going-to-have-was, to check.)) Gene takes a few minutes, but eventually finds what he was looking for: the path leading to the Dark Agon Temple, AKA DAT (laugh). He goes to the Temple, and Arisa follows. He takes the right path, going to the last key, and Takes it. He and Arisa go quickly back to the entrance to the actual temple, and there is a light with the swirly thing.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:35 am

Talon followed Arisa as she followed Gene, playing with his knife as he walked. Zereladra continued to follow Gene, still thinking he was cute as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 am

"Why are you following me?" Gene asks Zereladra. Arisa and Gene step into the light and the things fall and rise respectively. Gene jumps down and lands higher than he should have if this was the Amorbis fight. "Oh my." He screeches, and the thing uncurls for a second, revealing it is immense, like insanely so. "The Ouroboros has become a darkling/ing." Gene screeches. he begins slashing at the ouroboros's hide, trying to cut through it quickly. Arisa was trying to find the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next