Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Gene continued attacking quickly, cutting the ouroboros' head pretty badly while his blood continued to spray, causing more and more corrosion to the beast's head, but still not killing it. ((I hate it when I make short posts, but this is all I can remember from the one I wrote and the site lost.))
((edit: I'm going to bed, the most recent of my posts are all being edited with this, if someone signs on, expect me back in three to five hours, but there is a chance I'll not wake up until eight PM, which has happened before. see you.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Zereladra dug deeper into the beast with her claws, the tip of her tail forming into a drill-like blade and drilling into the creature, her wings slashing at it too.

"Just fucking die already!" Talon said, annoyed as he kept firing light beam shots into the gash.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:00 pm

((I'm too drowsy to make a good reply, I'll edit/repost this when I'm not in the "I just woke up" state I am right now. oh, and, toasty? you can join this RP if you want, there would even be room for one more player after that. if you want to of course.))

((I've rearrived.)) Gene stabbed at the ouroboros' eyes, blinding it, and Arisa was covering over the gash with dark/ice shots still. the ouroboros was beginning to look sick. possibly from being hit with too much dark energy that would normally be released in other was, but now could not.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Talon started firing dark shots at the Ouroboros too, seeing how the thing was starting to look sick and figuring it was from the dark energy in Arisa's shots.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Gene continued stabbing at it's eyes and nose, while Arisa continues shooting at the gash, a new spot each shot. ((I'm claiming characters in the total fantasy thing, so that's why I'm not fully focused here))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:51 pm

(Unrelated, but I just noticed that an RP titled "Birth of a demon" was the first RP where Zereladra appeared. Not sure if that's intentional...)
Talon kept firing at the gash as well, while Zereladra was joining Gene in slashing at the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:54 pm

((no, not anticipated was the arrival of Zereladra, as I asked if you wanted to introduce her somewhat late in the RP.)) the ouroboros was writhing, and it finally let go of it's tail and rose to it's full height, throwing all people on it's back off, only those who could fly or cling to it's body stayed on.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Talon was able to cling to the creature using the power his suit has, firing several charged dark beam shots into the beast's gash.
Zereladra just flew when it was trying to throw her off, slashing at its eyes several times.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Arisa kept shooting the gash in new places with each shot, sealing the gap with a nearly indestructible darkling ice. Gene kept with the eye stabbing, hoping to stab into it's brain. the ouroboros was looking sicker than a dog.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Talon ran up to the gash and fired dark beam shots directly into it, while Zereladra drove her claws deep into the beast's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:21 pm

the ouroboros' eyes popped out when zereladra stabbed at them with her claws, and it roared in pain at the dark energy being trapped in it while Arisa kept freezing over the gash further and further down.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:24 am

Talon wondered how the hell this thing was still alive as he fired several more shots into the gash, while Zereladra kept cutting at the eyes playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:33 am

the ouroboros was howling at the sky, so loud as to cause pain to Arisa, possibly the others, but Gene had no ears, so was not as affected as he could have been.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:46 am

Talon's ears hurt like hell from the sound of the ouroboros howling, causing him to fire more shots into the gash in an attempt to make it shut up, while Zereladra didn't even notice because she was too busy slashing at the eyes repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:52 am

all the things that had been happening were piling up, and finally the ouroboros died. the ouroboros turned to dust, and the orb cracked and then exploded in the same way as the orb of Amorbis. "Well that took long enough." Arisa says, more and more annoyed with every passing second away from her baby. Gene walks into the area the orb had been in and looks around, but sees nothing.

Last edited by christen MX on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:46 pm

It was a cool morning, just before our assignments were to begin, I was sent alone, probably on the pshyciatrist's suggestion. I tended to go berserk on the SOB that kill one of my squadmates. I walked up to a computer terminal next to my transport pod. All my equipment was in there, and then a few other things, just in case someone screwed up. "Ius Libra, Eric" I said, providing the computer with my name and a voice sample to run against the recorded files in the Database. The destination icon pulsed, prompting a tap, displaying the location of my mission. The details section was encrypted, with the words CLASSIFIED, LEVEL 14 ACCESS shining above, but the location itself was a surprise. Aether. The inventory select screen popped up, and I requisitioned myself the normal loadout.

Aether. A reasonably large planet, with quite some fame to it's name, since the Phason Incident a few years ago. Why is it that it's getting activity is beyond me, but I had a job to do, and I wasn't about to frack this one up.

I entered the pod and retrieved my armor. I guessed it was EVA rated, this time around, as there was an O2 synthesizer on the back this time around. Odd. It also had an Atmospheric Isolation unit installed. I'm beginning to wonder what they've gotten me into now. I belted into the pod, and, while the AI gave me grief about the length of time between entering and belting in, engaged the Higgs Field Disruptor and the accompanying Massless Accel Unit. The light years between this particular outpost and Aether practically disappeared in an instant at 347.375 AUs per second.

I just hope this ends well. I thought as I prepped for the Orbital Drop Unit, which would soon be taking me to the planet's surface.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Talon spun his pistols and put them away, kicking the corpse of the ouroboros creature thing. "That took way too damn long to kill," he said, annoyed as he shot the corpse several times just to be sure it was dead.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:55 am

Gene began sprinting at the door that led to the light of Dark Aether, then jumped twice, once to get on top of the rock and once to get up to the door and then he began the process of ripping the door out of the wall. "I can't get over how he does that." Arisa says, watching Gene rip the door out of the wall. inside the crater left by the orb there was a rotating black/red ball, which Arisa began scanning.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:56 am

Talon scanned the rotating ball too, not really sure what it was as he still kept firing shots at the ouroboros. Zereladra was still happily clawing at the dead creature, then pounced at Gene in an attempt to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:00 am

Gene tried to bat away Zereladra and would continue doing so with every attempt of hugs. the suit was an odd thing, but obvious in retrospect: the ouroboros suit. "What is the ouroboros suit?" Arisa asked, confused.
(( the ouroboros disintigrated after death, you can't shoot it.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:02 am

Talon scanned the Ouroboros suit to see what it was, while Zereladra still kept trying to hug the creature she perceived as the cutest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:25 am

all the information that was gained from scanning the ouroboros suit other than it's name, and Arisa swore heavily for a minute. Gene kept batting away the hug maniac that was zereladra. he screeched out "Leave me alone!!" and started using his tail to bat Zereladra away and focused his hands on ripping the door out.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:27 am

Zereladra pet the tail as he batted at her with it, finding it even more cute that he was doing this, batting at him playfully with her tail.

Talon thought of taking the Ouroboros suit, not really sure what it would do.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:30 am

"Oh just grab it." Arisa said, with only a small amount of snap to it. Gene lashed out with his tail at Zereladra's tail, not feeling like having to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:31 am

Talon shrugged and took the Ouroboros suit, seeing what upgrades it does to his suit as Zereladra got in a playful tail fight with Gene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)   Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Of Oblivion. (post "Birth of a demon" RP, open until two more players join)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next