Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:45 am

Talon followed just as quickly, ready to kill the thing, still holding Arisa's hand. He blamed the mother brain for him being unable to blow up a planet, which somewhat pissed him off.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:55 am

he lost the trail sometime after they got close, by the track freshness anyway, and he could not find it again. "DAMNIT!" He screams at the top of his "lungs", and then hits the ground with all his strength, creating a small crater (a few decimeters in diameter, I mean small when I say small), and then he sent out electrical arcs from his hands that spread around him in an almost shield. not quite though. "Someone has some anger issues." Espera whispered, and Arisa and Samus nodded.
((edit: I had to feed our cats, and the cat bowl washing took a while to do. that is why my reply was late, and I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:15 am

Talon stepped back as the dark one punched a crater into the ground. "Times like this make me wish I could control my life sensing abilities," Talon said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:06 am

((sorry, the techy I live with pulled out my computer plug and told me that I was not allowed to use it until I mowed his lawn. with the piece of shit weed whacker he bought. any string other than the stuff it came with will tangle around the base and then melt to the motor if it's not "Tied", and it fucking sucks. it took me until today to be allowed to get back on, and that's a good time for how much that thing sucks.)) "Maybe I could train you sometime. if you're powers are anything like a metroid's that is." Espera says. Samus and Arisa just stay out of this, and the dark one is searching for some sign, even a scent of his prey. ((I'm going to be watching a movie and checking every now and then, so don't worry if you sign on and find I have not responded to something you post shortly. I may just have left or I may not have gotten on yet.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:53 pm

"I'm not entirely sure how it works for metroids, but maybe," Talon said. He took their metroid pet with them as they looked for the experiment, petting it a little.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:07 pm

"wonderful." Espera says, almost sarcastically. "I found!" the dark one begins, then stops "Nevermind. It's just an animal dropping. I'm too used to hunting down animals." he concludes. Arisa prevents the facepalm from surfacing, and Samus fails at trying to do so. (the Samus facepalm returns!!), then the dark one continues looking for the trail, moving on to a new area. ((sorry I'm late, I was watching movieness, and it took a while, but I'm here now, and I'm not interested in the current movie, so I'll be up here.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:10 pm

"How the hell am I supposed to know what a Metroid's sensing ability is like? I'm not even part metroid," Talon asked/said. "Do you guys think Mother Brain would be able to control me if I forced a telepathic link with her next time we meet? It would make it a hell of a lot easier to track her," he said, playing with his pistols again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:12 pm

"I don't know. She's now a mind parasite, and her current body is stolen." Espera said, having studied her for years now. the dark one looks up "She is?" "he" asks "Yes. She is." Espera answered.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Talon kept petting the metroid and playing with his pistols, handing their pet metroid to Arisa to see if she wants to pet it too. "How hard would it be to resist a mind parasite, incase it would work telepathically too?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:20 pm

"It would be nigh impossible if it fused with you. Translation: you would be fucked up the ass if you tried to make a telepathic link with her. if she decided to take over your body of course, and I doubt she would: you're male, she's not." Espera told Talon. "I think I know how to find her." the dark one said. Samus, Arisa, and Espera looked at him like "Exactly what do you mean you looney?". "If we find her perfect body then she will be drawn to it if it is made easy. then we kill her before she can take control, or even separate from her current non durable body." He said, proving he was not a mindless predator, and that he only acted like one.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 pm

"Okay then, I won't try it," Talon said. He didn't want to take the chance of being controlled, especially considering he would be very hard to take down. Also considering he had the strange feeling she would make him go after Arisa first. "So we draw her to a perfect body, and then kill the fuck out of her?" Talon asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:33 pm

"Exactly." The Dark One said. "By the way, do you have a name for me? Or a title at least?" he asked them. Espera just facepalmed and turned his music to max volume that could only be heard in his suit. of course there were more loud volumes, but they started to penetrate his sound-proofing system for his suit. then they started playing on the speakers, and he did not want that right now. he just wanted to drown out the stupid person.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:35 pm

"You shall be known as Mr. Man Lightning, Fuckslayer Stormblade of the Darkmeal," Talon said, coming up with one of the most ridiculous names he could think of off the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:38 pm

"Ok, even with my volume on the max it can go without going outside my suit I could hear that stupidity." espera said, informing them all that he was listening to music really loud. if he did not have stabilizers in his suit the ground would be shaking from the volume of his music. "I think you need to not listen to it so loudly. you'll destroy your eardrums." Samus said to Espera, then looked at Talon "Could you not try to embarrass us with stupid names like that?" Showing that she too disapproved of the silly name he had come up with.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:40 pm

"I shall name our firstborn son that, then," Talon joked, looking toward Arisa as he started to play random death metal in his suit, though low enough that he could hear everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Arisa looked back at him like "I don't care how much I love you, if you try to name our son that I will kill you". Espera laughed at this, though his suit stopped the sound from getting out. "I suggest 'The Dark One' " Samus said. ((yes, since he did not say it, I co-opted your idea as Samus. I like it that much. don't worry, if I use that name outside of this thread I, or he, will give you/Talon the credit for coming up with it.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:48 pm

"Sounds like a fitting name, I guess," Talon said as he played with his pistols again, the song "The Invisible Guests" by King Diamond playing in his suit. He suddenly wondered what he would name his son. Or daughter, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:50 pm

Arisa was wondering the same thing, and this had been brought upon her by his mentioning of a son. "Talon. I have something I think you may want to know. But I don't know if I should say it here." Arisa said, looking confused even through her suit. ((I don't know if I said this yet, but they are in an enormous forest. it is on a part of the planet left unexplored by Samus.))
((Edit: 'nother storm. may be shut off because of it. like knocking out the power I mean.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Then think it, Talon projected to her, reminding her that he's telepathic. He sat down next to a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:02 pm

"I don't know if I'm capable of having children Talon. We may never have any children of our own." She thought to him. She moved over to where he was and sat down next to him and trying to hug him while suitless (not counting zero-suit). She was crying. "What is that?" The Dark One asked. "Tears. They indicate sadness or extreme joy. I don't know why they indicate extreme joy, so don't ask." Espera answered.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Oh, Talon thought. He wasn't really sure how to react to that, but hugged her. "We could try," he projected to her. "After the mission, of course."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Arisa only nods, and continues crying over the pain this could cause them. Espera and Samus know about sadness and simply give the two their space, but The Dark One does not know what they are going through, and so begins pestering them about the mission mostly, but with a million questions about what was going on with them.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Talon held Arisa as she cried, trying his best to ignore the dark one, even tempted to pull out his pistol and shoot him in the face to get him to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:22 pm

His phazon shields would block a portion of the actual damage of course, but he would still be put in pain by a shot to the face. he did not know how to read minds though, so did not know that Talon would do this, and kept asking questions, until finally he stopped talking to let Talon answer or ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm

"Don't you have an experiment to try to track?" Talon asked the dark one, annoyed with him as he kept holding Arisa. He was ready to fire it straight at him if he didn't leave them alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next