Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 am

the metroids, though agitated, did not attack. they just seemed like they were waiting for something. almost like they were waiting to have restrictions removed. "Talon, let's go. This can't be good, and we have a mission already." Arisa said, then Samus nodded in a sign that she agreed.
-------------
Asleep? hmm. wake. he needed to wake this one. It had been asleep for too long. "Wake. Your jailer commands it of you." but it just laid there. he kicked it. nothing. but there was breathing. a pulse. it was alive. fine. he could wait.
-------------
I can feel it over me. why is it hovering over me? shouldn't it lose interest once it sees me asleep? what is happening? maybe if I attack I can surprise it. no, it's probably waiting for that. damnit, what can I do? keep up the act for now. let it leave before you "Wake". then get rid of the bonds and prepare to fight.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:49 am

Talon nodded then walked toward the Phazon mines, holding their pet Metroid gently, his other hand holding the pistol.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:00 am

"I have a bad feeling about this stuff." Arisa says, but she goes into the mines as well. Samus comes up last, as she could most easily guard their backs. a rustle. there. movement. what was it this time? best way was to shoot first, and ask later. Samus shot it with a charged diffusion missile, which exploded properly and froze the thing in it's tracks. it was nothing more than a beetle. tough little buggers. but nothing to worry about. Samus' nerves were getting frayed here. she would need a vacation after this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It left. thank...it's back already? damnit! I have to warn them! this thing is too powerful! what's going on?! *thunk*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A new place. we're moving. they're coming, and I can't have that." he said, then took hold of the prisoner. something was wrong. why were they coming this way? they should be going into the mines. there they can find things. not here. what is happening? something's wrong. there's only one. it's not any of them. what is it? he won't stay to find out. he leaves quickly.
the experiment had found something. but then that something disappeared. where had it gone? "I will find you." she vows. then springs off with the high jump she had stolen from the ship. only it was too powerful for a high jump. it was a hyper jump. it's a good thing she stole it. she might give things like it to her minions. possibly. but only if they do good enough.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 am

Talon looked toward the mines, seeing some Space Pirates. "I'm going to try to kill them, I'm just not sure if I can," he said as he handed the metroid to Arisa, spinning his pistols as he jumped down toward them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 am

but they were already dead. they had holes in their backs, and they looked like they had had phazon enhancement. if he even touched them then the one he touched would crumble into dust instantly. "What's going on? Why aren't they moving?" Arisa asked, seeing the pirates not react in the slightest to Talon jumping toward them.
-----------------------------------------------------------
the pirates had tasted good. but not great. he wondered if he could find something bett...phazon. a lot of phazon. all in one spot. the black one. it had so much. he would take that one. he jumped down and lashed out with his tentacles, hitting Arisa and Samus before they could move, knocking them out. "You two don't need to be in this. it's between me and the phazon carrier." he said to their unconscious bodies before striking out again.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:14 am

"I take it you're the one who killed them," Talon said, aiming his pistols at the thing. "This should be fun," he said with a grin, firing a barrage of nova beam shots at it
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:21 am

he dodged. he would have this one for his lunch. and dinner. possibly tomorrows breakfast as well. it had so much phazon. he wondered how long he could make it last if he didn't gorge himself? phazon was so hard to come by these days. he had to pace himself with this one. he attacked with his tentacles again, only trying to knock his opponent out for feeding. if Talon really looked despite the heat of battle he would see that he looked like Espera. but bluer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got out. finally. it's fighting Talon "Talon!" I yell, trying to get his attention, quite prepared to fight with this bastard that knocked me out so many times. I raise my guns, and use my extra appendages to hold all the others.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the experiment found them, and the one in black was fighting the one in blue. strange. they had been allies before. wait. the one in blue just got shot in the back. another one in blue *Raises eyebrow* well this was turning out to be quite the twist. hmm. she would observe longer. this could get quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 am

Talon rolled out of the way of the tentacles, slashing at them with his blade. When the Phazon creature got distracted, he fired another barrage of nova beam shots, aiming for the head and chest to maximize the damage.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:29 am

he was knocked to the ground, and standing behind him was Espera. "Having fun without me Talon?" he asked, carrying all his guns at once. he was not firing right now, but looked quite ready to fire at any second. the bluer espera was on the ground, unconscious for the first time in years.
-------------------------------------
a nightmare. it must be a nightmare. he was reliving the day he died. all three of them. god, the PAIN! NOT AGAIN! he had to get out of this hell! he struggled, but could not escape!
-------------------------------------
the experiment watched this new turn of events with interest. things were turning out to be very entertaining. she decided to use this mine system as her eternal base from now on, even if she got returned to that ridiculous brain body. this place was fun. she laughed, but not loudly like the untrained blue one had.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:32 am

Talon went to go wake up Samus and Arisa, figuring Espera had the Phazon thing under control. "So how exactly does this thing exist?" he asked, noticing it looked like Espera.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:45 am

"I have no idea at all Talon. It attacked and knocked me out, then dragged me away to it's lair. I don't remember much else aside from my escape attempts." Espera answered.
((sorry, I watched a movie because I felt the literally irresistible need to watch one. I apologize for not telling you beforehand.))
((edit: I'm going to be watching another movie if you do not arrive in five to ten minutes. this is nothing against you, this is a "I'm going to be bored just waiting and hitting the F5 key every minute, I'm going to watch a movie to pass the time and check every now and then". If you arrive while I'm writing this I'll edit this with a strike through. 1:01 PM is the time while I write this. I decided not to because of good music calling me. it is badass music to keep me here through the boring parts. do you like the twist?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:31 am

"Maybe it's a changeling and tried to take your form," Talon thought out loud, still trying to wake Arisa and Samus up. "If that's true, it's pretty terrible at being a changeling if it tried something like what it just did."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 am

"I don't think so. but maybe." Espera replied.
----------------------------------------------------
wake from this nightmare. wake yourself. he tries to wake. he fails. he tries. he burns. and he burns this horror to ashes. he burns it to the ground. it is no dream. but it is a fake. he wakes. he bounds away "I WILL GET MY" he calls back before being struck by something unseen. he falls to the ground. then he quickly gets back up. "get out of my head!" he screams, holding his skull in pain. he begins striking out at everything in his path while running to the source of his pain.
---------------------------
the bluer one was running toward her. she would like to see it get up to her without the upgrade she has. mother laughs. she laughs at the folly of her newest victim.
he jumps. he jumps. he jumps again. each time he is unable to stay in the air. he then breaks the wall piece by piece with his tendrils of phazon. the wall is falling. the wall is breaking. he will kill his target. he will catch his prey and destroy it. for all eternity his prey will burn in his hell. she will burn. she will burn. SHE WILL BUUURRRN!!
----------------------------
the experiment raises her eyebrow, seeing the bluer one start to break down her wall. she scoffs, then says "You will never destroy it fast enough to stop me from escaping." and it just keeps destroying the wall. then it does something odd. it stops removing the extra appendages from the wall for the most part. it starts climbing the wall at extreme speeds. she jumps away, but get's caught by the tendrils. "LET GO OF ME YOU FREAK!" she screams, but this order is not carried out like she wishes. instead the tendril closes on her tighter. and tighter. She screams in pain.
------------------------------
he caught his prey. he would kill it. it was screaming. he grinned amazingly. it was a rictus grin filled with blood-lust. he would kill and eat her and any phazon she had. wait. she is escaping! NO! NOT AGAIN! "I WILL NOT LET YOU GET AWAY PREY!" he screams, tightening his grip further, but she just wriggles free. she bounds away. "I WILL FIND YOU! I WILL KILL YOU! YOU WILL DIE BY MY HANDS AND YOU WILL PRAY FOR A RELEASE FROM THE TORTURE YOU WILL FEEL, BUT IT WILL NEVER COME!" he screams at the top of his lungs.

((repost.))
((Edit: Where did you go? I was worried you had suddenly died like the others. (<--joke) nice to see you back Crazyzealot.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:44 am

Talon watched them fight, somewhat entertained by just watching them. "Come on guys, wake up," he said, shaking Samus and Arisa. "Do I have to wake you guys up the same way I woke him up?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 am

((should have mentioned this with my last post, but I never thought about it: they both woke up from the screaming that bluer one was doing. did you see the question in the end of my last post?))
---------------------------------------------------------
she was running. he might catch her again, and if he did, she would not escape again. she would not let that happen. she had things she needed to do first, and she did not even have a replacement body.
---------------------
he walked to the group of prey. but sometimes the predator has to work with the prey to catch a bigger predator that might destroy them both. "I propose a...truce. long enough for us to catch and destroy that one and remove ourselves from one another. only one condition: I get to kill it." he said, referencing the runaway superhuman with "That one" and "It".
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:53 am

(I had computer problems combined with playing Skyward Sword)
Talon just shrugged. "Sure, why not?" he said as he played with his pistols. "Just stay the fuck away from me," he said to the thing, remembering what it was trying to do before.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:00 am

"Truce requires I not try to harm you. shoot me if I lose control." it said meaningfully. Espera only shook his head "One more condition: You apologize for knocking me out so much." it cocked it's head to the side, confused at this requirement. it had never heard of an "apologize" before. Samus, Espera, and Arisa facepalmed at the exact same time at this, having just experienced a moment of "Why does this stupid fuck know words less used than that one, but not that one itself? *facepalm*", and were telling themselves not to mock it's stupidity.
------------------------------------
the prey knew of something he didn't. they called it an "Apologize", whatever that was. "Fine. I apologize to you." he said to the one who had attacked him so many years ago. that one was the one he would have the most trouble keeping the truce with. he then noticed that they had slapped their faces for some reason. why were they punishing themselves with pain? he had not noticed them do anything to punish themselves over.
((I see. *lighthearted laugh*. I find this somewhat funny. one way or the other, it's good to see you back on. I'm glad you're here.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:03 am

Talon would have facepalmed, but he stopped himself, not really feeling like cracking his visor. "So where do we find the thing?" he asked, referring to the Mother Brain.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:09 am

"We follow it's trail. like any predator hunting it's prey." he said, as if this was the most obvious thing in existence, looking at Talon like he had completely lost his mind. he thought in terms of predator and prey like a religion. that was all he had, and had ever had, for the time of his lives. all four of them.
-------------------------
Espera was just staring at this primal specimen of pure instinct. but it had more than just instinct as well. it was turning out to be a perfect amalgam of the two, or so things seemed as was for now. he would observe and learn. perhaps he could study this creature.
Samus was wondering what this thing was, then she remembered the scan visor that the galactic federation had failed to remove before sending her on her mission on the BSL station. she used it on the creature standing before them, and it turned out to have quite the history. it had been a part of metroid prime apparently. then it had been attacked by...HER APPRENTICE?!
Arisa was beginning to wonder if she should try to kiss Talon again, but with the was things were turning out, she was not sure it was a good idea at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 am

Talon heard Arisa thinking about it, then retracted his visor, inviting her to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:16 am

Arisa smiled, and then de-materialized her suit, as she could not get rid of one part alone, and then kissed Talon gently, murmuring "I love you." before materializing her suit again after backing out from him.
he noticed one of them, a female, try to bite another, a male, and the male invited her to. but she did not bite off any flesh. why? this confused him.
even through the armor-suit, Espera could sense that the bluer him was confused about something. then he noticed his line of sight, and looked there just in time to see Arisa pull out of the kiss. "It's a kiss. it's something humans do. a prequel to mating essentially." Espera explained, doing so in a way that the bluer him would understand.
---------------
"I see. you should not mate here. it is dangerous." he said, full volume. (normal speaking tone), then followed the trail that she had left in her wake.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:18 am

Talon repeated what Arisa said as a reply with a smile as he rematerialized his helmet. "So let's try to follow the experiment," he said as he started to walk toward whatever direction it went.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 am

he motioned for the others in his new, but small, group of hunters to follow him. he could follow a trail if it was good enough. but he was no better than any other predator was. he simply hunted his prey as best he could.
--------------------
Espera followed the anomaly, wondering how fast it was, how long it could survive, typical scientist stuff when fretting over a biological subject.
-------------------
Samus followed as well, leaving Arisa and Talon to themselves if they did not follow the new one. Arisa tried to take hold of Talon's hand, and then began after the "anomaly" as Espera had called it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 am

Talon held on to Arisa's hand, following Samus and the hunter thingy toward the Mother Brain, playing with his pistol with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:34 am

she was running still. she could not let it catch her. never. she will not be killed. even if she has to be hunted like a common animal, she would not be killed. not by that thing, not by any other thing. never would she die. she jumped. she repeated her previous action. she jumped, and jumped, and jumped. she was bounding around, escaping her hunters. she would learn to control them over time.
------------------------
"Follow me!" he said, following the trail as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next