Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:29 pm

"...not right now. We have to find her optimum host first." The Dark One said, not understanding, as he was not human. not at heart anyway. he did not know what sadness or love were. only anger, hatred, some aspects of happiness, and amusement. he did not have all the emotions that a human heart would or even could. he was in that respect, sub-human.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:32 pm

"Maybe you didn't take the hint, so I'll just tell you this. You're annoying me," Talon said completely calmly, yet annoyed as he got up and fired a nova beam shot at the dark one's foot, intending to cause pain rather than permanent damage.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:37 pm

he dodged the shot, then said "Do you want to end the truce early?" confused, not understanding the emotion that is being annoyed at this point in his life. he simply was not human. "You are bringing him to a state that comes before anger. think of it as an anger that is lesser, and not important." Espera told The Dark One. "I see. Then I shall leave you be, but if we find the perfect body before you are finished you will be left out of the 'action'." he told Talon, not yet understanding apologetic ness fully yet. he was coming into understanding however.

Last edited by christen MX on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Talon just sat down next to Arisa again, still holding her as they waited for the whole "perfect body" thing to be done.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:42 pm

The Dark One began thinking about the way he had seen the mother brain acting. he was trying to figure things out, but did not have enough information to really find the "perfect host" that the mother brain would seek out without fail. Espera thought about chipping in, but then thought better about it, noticing the blip on his radar. (not mother brain yet, different thing.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Talon played with his pistol as he stayed next to Arisa, disabling his suit as he figured there wasn't anything that would attack them. And he was getting tired of wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Arisa held on all the tighter when Talon removed his suit, still crying over the possibility that she may never have a child with the one she loves. Espera is wondering how that would work, as he had seen when she had been stabbed. he knew she was energy inside, and he did not have any idea as to how she could bear a child (don't know if that is the right spelling for this, but I don't know what else to use here) without an inner body to bear it with. Samus was feeling remorse for them being possibly unable to have children together. (I again do not know if that is the right word, but I am horrible with words, I really suck at using them.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:56 pm

"We'll find a way to do it," Talon said to her, trying to hug her and kiss her. He really was not sure how they would either. But he would try.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:09 am

((I have to go to sleep now, see you tomorrow. I'll be revising this then. ...I may have to do more work lawn wise tomorrow, I don't know, so it may not be when I wake up that I get on here. posting for real now))
------------------------------------------------------------
Arisa warmly accepted the kiss and hug, but still was crying because she may never have a child with the one she loves. "I think I may be able to help with the kids thing. if you want me to of course." Espera said, as he knew how to take the genes/energy signature from living beings and combine them in a way that would create a child, with some randomization to account for the randomization of gene combining that happens in the creation of a child naturally.
------------------------------------------------------------------
((post has been made. I tried to post a better looking version of this last night, but I hit the back button on my browser too fast and lost it. I hate it when that happens.))
((edit: you know, your "demon" character got approved. she's in the "other" section of the character thingy. you know, it would be really cool for you to introduce her here, at the same time as I introduce "Adralten Emzarata", I...tech demon...powerful...not human anymore...crazy, and therefore not mentally powerful...easy to mentally possess...*Wide eyes* the perfect body...her. if you bring her in, she is the perfect host for mother brain.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 am

Talon looked toward Espera. "We want you to," he said, knowing how much Arisa wanted to have a child with him. And since he did too. "How would it work?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:20 am

"That will be discussed after the mission." Espera said, not wanting to discuss that around his mentor. ((did you see the edit I made to my last post *wondering*? or did I make it too late *sad*?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 am

(I'll introduce her later since I'm not sure how to introduce her right now)
Talon nodded, then started to get up. "We might be able to have a child after all," he said to Arisa with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:28 am

((cool. ...I think I know how. perhaps "The Dark One" finds her?)) Arisa smiles back at her love and husband, quite ready to have a child with him. In fact, she wanted very badly to have a child with him, as to date, that is at least one of the biggest things a woman can do to show love for her husband (I got that from a book, I don't know anything better to use.), and she loved Talon very much.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:39 am

(Sounds good to me)
Talon tried to kiss her again, firing at one of the burrowing things that appeared out of nowhere behind him at the same time, destroying it in one shot.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 am

Arisa leans in to speed up the kiss, but is interrupted by The Dark One yelling "I THINK I MAY HAVE FOUND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!" to the others. Arisa leans back in and continues where she left off with Talon.
---------------------------------
He had found a trail. not a very good one to be sure, but he had found one. it smelled of something. He was not quite sure what, but it resembled the one they had called "The Experiment", and that could mean one of two things: one, it was in fact the experiment, and he had finally found her, and two, it was a female with something wrong with her. either way, this could be good.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 am

She was randomly walking through the forest, killing random creatures there for the fun of it, ripping them apart with her claws. "These things are getting boring, I want some humans to kill!" she said, wiping blood off of her claws and retracting them into her hands. Then she heard the yelling from far away, her cybernetic tail swaying behind her as she started to go toward that way, wanting to kill whatever said that.

Talon turned toward the Dark One after he said that. "Which way?" he asked, playing with his pistols.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:59 am

"that way." The Dark One said, pointing to where the trail led. he then jumped up and began climbing the immense trees (about 1, 2 thousand feet tall, and a few hundred feet around. they had time to grow very well here.), he reached about seven hundred feet up, then stopped. "I think this is high enough, don't you?" he asked them. Espera joined him in hovering, wondering why The Dark One did not just hover. "It appears you have not been afflicted like I have, and that is good." The Dark One says to him. he receives a confused look, which earns an explanation. Espera nods when it is done, and then hangs onto the trees for fun. "Talon, hide you and Arisa, Samus, I think you should enter morphball mode. it is more easily concealed." Espera says to them, only loud enough to be heard by them. Samus morphs, then hides under a bush.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:03 am

Talon nodded as he went with Arisa, ready to hide her. He went behind another bush along with her, watching.

She kept walking through the forest, killing even more random creatures along the way, impaling one of the burrowers with her tail and throwing it at a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:06 am

Espera and The Dark One began moving in the tree heights, searching for their "prey", trying to find whether this was mother brain, or a possible host for her that might be better than her current one. they saw her. a tail? claws? this one was not human, but something like her could easily attract mother brain. The Dark One drops down behind her, landing soundlessly. Espera begins moving down from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:09 am

She stretched her wings a little as she kept moving, then randomly looked behind her to see if she missed any enemies. She grinned as she saw the Dark One, watching him as she let her claws out again, slashing at him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:11 am

The Dark One dodged nimbly, not really worried, as Espera was there to back him up and prevent his or his opponents death. that would ruin everything, either one happening. Espera dropped silently, and both of them lashed out with their tentacles to grab her, both moving quite fast in this manner. ((I'm going to be downstairs for a while. it is about time for me to get some food, and I'm not allowed to eat upstairs anymore.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:14 am

"Ooooo..." Zereladra said with a grin as she was grabbed by the tentacles. "Tentacles are fun!" she said as she started to try to slash at some of them, rubbing against one of them with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:44 am

((was she grabbed by either set?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:49 am

(Yes)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:58 am

((didn't see, sorry.)) "You are coming with us...whoever you are." Espera says, then constricts a tentacle on her throat. The Dark One restrains her hands and tail with some of his tentacles.
((edit:sorry, I thought you were not going to check again for a few hours, or at least a half an hour. I went downstairs to continue watching the techy play the game.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)    the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the birth of a demon (post "The world will fall" RP)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next