Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 am

"I do too," Talon said, firing at the Crocodrakid's stomach, running toward its face. He was trying to remember how he killed it before. "Try to get into its mouth and kill it," he said to anyone else, firing at it again. Unless they want me to do it again. He forgot why Arisa didn't come with him.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Samus notices that her shots are not doing much to the combination creature, so she switches tactics; she follows Talon's advice, though it disgusted her to no end, and crawls into it's mouth while it makes a swipe at Espera. Unfortunately for him it hit. Espera goes flying into the wall, and Crocodrakid fires a belly spike at him. It would have killed him if he had not made good use of his tentacles, grabbing it as it fired and making it lose tremendous amounts of momentum extremely quickly and stop just before it pierced his body. Samus, while this is going on, is in it's mouth, having no way to escape, and preparing to go into it's stomach and lay a super powerbomb (the other m kind. they are the most powerful appearance yet, being able to damage bosses greatly when most power bombs could not even do a beam shot worth of damage to bosses.). Samus rolls into her morphball, charges a powerbomb, rolls down into the Crocodrakid's stomach, and then releases the super powerbomb on the very tender insides of the Crocodrakid. It, needless to say, explodes violently, sending a spray of organs and body chunks flying everywhere. "Well that was gross." Espera said, but Samus was in hunter mode, and did not bother with descriptions. "Speedy. Come here please." Espera says, and his super ripper does so. "This is Talon, let him ride on your back this time. Okay?" and speedy nods assent. ((your move))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Talon wiped some of the blood off of his visor. "That was a fucking awesome explosion," Talon said, then looked toward Speedy. He got onto the super ripper's back, wanting to ride it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 pm

"Well, speedy? To norfair." Espera tells him, and then he zooms off at top speed, even for bends, and sometimes ignores walls in the way. It would give Talon some trouble with hanging on, but it would be doable, and amazingly awesome. Espera was not kidding when he said this was the ultimate surfing trip. Espera is following close behind, holding Samus safe by holding her with tentacles (odd for safety, but this is not somewhere where that will happen), and he is using his speed booster to follow (hence the close behind).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Talon held on to Speedy using his boots that cling to anything. He completely forgot he had those, but it made him able to stand on its back easily. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! he yelled as he flew on the back of it, then they landed at Norfair and he jumped off. "I'm never going to get tired of that," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 pm

"I would think you crazy if you did, if you want the truth. Samus, are you okay?" Espera said to Talon, then asked of his sister. "Yes Espera, I'm fine. But if you don't let go of me with those tentacles I'm going to rip them off." Samus responds, and Espera hurriedly let go.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Talon looked toward Samus. "How long until we get to blow shit up?" he asked with a grin, playing with his pistols.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:21 pm

"I honestly don't know, the next one I would fight was always phantoon, but he should be all the way dead by now." Samus replies, "Was he ever alive to begin with? If he was then I should be able to tell if he's here or at least partially alive." Espera tells his mentor, and if Talon had listened carefully earlier, the love of his life. "I think he would have had to be alive at one point, but I don't know if he ever stayed that way." Samus answered. In response to that Espera just stood there, like he had on the first zeltzegua station. He was looking for bio-energy, and actual life energy as well, in the pattern that would make it be phantoon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:25 pm

"I don't know what that is," Talon said. "Some kinda undead thing?" he asked as he shot another spiky-ball-crawling-thingy.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:28 pm

"Sort of." Samus replies "He- or would it be it? -guards the wrecked ship, and does not seem to be entirely here in this world. Like, it seems like it's partially dead." She tells Talon, Espera is still searching, but not fruitlessly. he was getting closer to his answer.
((do you want me to bring in Arisa? I don't know if people are allowed to lend their characters to other players so I would have four out of five characters in this RP, and I don't know if you would mind that.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:33 pm

(I wouldn't mind.)
"So it's just guarding the wrecked ship? Why don't we just go around it?" Talon asked, confused as he played with his pistols again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Espera replies to Talon's question for Samus "We can't if we want to get into Tourian, which we do if we're going to do whatever I'm guessing you two are going to do here. I'm guessing someone hired you to destroy zebes again, and most likely the galactic feds to stop pirate activity. fucking assholes, trying to make mo..." ((yes, he has been helping the pirates to destroy mother brain for good. he just has his own agenda with that as well. *grin* told you he was here fro a different reason.)) "Uh...forget I said anything." he finishes. "Phantoon's here by the way, or at least something like him." Espera informs the others. "I guess we go to the wrecked ship once we have what we need from here." Samus says, then leads them to the next thing she needed. (I can't quite remember what it was. I fucking hate it when that happens.)
-----------------------------
Arisa landed the Shadow Wren on the surface of zebes. She was not quite in the Crateria portion of the upper crust, but she was close. Arisa had come to Zebes to give her boyfriend a hand in his mission, she had forsaken the moths pay because of that in fact. Stupid federation. She was beginning to think them big meanies, and she highly disliked mean people. Arisa sighed and exited the Shadow Wren, having it go into defense mode, it now was set to turn anything that might try anything bad into a steaming pile of goo if they got too close. She began moving through the tunnel system Zebes was famous for (next part is just a joke) using her boyfriend radar to find Talon and move to his position.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:47 pm

(I don't remember much from Super Metroid, at least not specific stuff like items)
Talon spun his pistols as he followed Samus. "Always wanted to kill an undead thing...Besides a zombie I mean," he said. He's killed those before. He nodded as Espera said that. The Federation really were fucking assholes, at least in his opinion. Then suddenly he sensed a familiar presence, smiling under his visor. Was hoping she'd come here.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:56 pm

((*laughs* when did he kill zombies *"I'm holding back laughter with all my strength, and it's not quite enough" grin*? *busts out laughing* that is the funniest thing I've heard yet in this site!)) on the way they are stopped by a gedora (the door guardians; I remembered their name), guarding the door leading to the next item: the high jump boots (I think that's an item in norfair, and also the next one...well, I know for a fact it's the next one, I just checked wikitroid for item order in super. but I don't know for a fact if it's in norfair, the site did not say either way on that.) Samus and Espera shot it at the same time, both using super missiles, but Samus shot from her arm cannon, and Espera used one of the launchers from his full salvo.
----------------------------
Arisa had arrived in brinstar, and she could tell: Talon had passed this way. she continued to follow the path, though less convoluted.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:01 am

(It's a reference to my "Metroid with zombies" RP idea)
Talon fired some shots at the gedora at the same time, walking into the room. "What's this item?" he asked as he looked at it. He could sense Arisa getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 am

((I see *bursts into laughter again*.)) Samus takes on look at it and says "It's the high jump boots. they work on the boot thrusters and make your jumps one and a half to two times as powerful, sending you higher." Espera looks at her and then says "None of us need that. I can fly, Talon can walk on walls like spider...er... a spider, and you already have the high jump and the space jump boots. I really highly doubt that any of us need that." he then grabs it and touches his "ear", or more accurately the area his ear is at, and the boots teleport up into his ship for experimentation. "Where to next? oh, right. Phantoon." Espera then asks and answers his own question. he then starts moving towards the maridia, so that he can go to the wrecked ship and get access to tourian.
------------------------
Arisa could feel it, Talon was close. she had only recently gotten into norfair, but she could tell she was approaching him quickly. she started moving faster.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:20 am

Talon followed Espera, not really sure where to go as he was still pretty unfamiliar with Zebes. He spun his pistols as he followed, sensing that Arisa was even closer. This is about to get more fun, he thought with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:28 am

Arisa has started moving as fast as she can, because she can feel that she is closing in on Talon. She arrives in short time, then deactivates her main suit, using the varia zero suit, and tries to jump into his arms and give him a kiss, at least on the cheek. as she runs to him she is yelling "TALLOOOON!!"
----------------------
Espera and Samus both hear Talon's name being called by a girl, and both wonder who it could be. Espera wonders for less time though, as he remembers what had transpired on the zeltzegua station. "Oh shit." is all he has time to say before she arrives and does the jump.
((sorry about lateness, I was modding the post I made in random room, and I needed to get info from wikipedia and google translate. it took a while.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:31 am

Talon hugs Arisa, letting her kiss him. "Was wondering if you'd come," he said with a smile, then turned toward Samus. "Arisa, this is my sister. Samus, this is Arisa," he said, trying to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 am

"YOUR SISTER?!" Arisa nearly screams, wide eyed. She's so surprised that she does not notice the kiss he was trying to give her, and let go of his neck, then fell on her ass. "HAHAHAHAHA!!" Espera laughs cruelly at her "pain"
---------------
"Who's this Talon?" Samus asks, confused "I heard her name, but who is she?" she continues.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 am

"My girlfriend," Talon said, helping Arisa up. He kinda liked just casually telling people Samus was his sister just to see their reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:43 am

"I see. Well, it's nice to meet you Arisa." Samus says politely. "Nice to meet you too." Arisa responds, still in awe: here was the hero of multiple galaxies, and they could be relatives eventually! ((yes, she plans on marrying Talon if she can.))
----------------------
"Yeah, I probably should have warned you of that. That kind of happened while I was around, so I should have remembered and told you. Sorry." Espera says to Samus, not really feeling guilt, as he had not remembered, and so could not have told her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:47 am

Talon planned on marrying her too. "So where were we going again?" he asked, mainly just for Arisa to know what they were doing. And because he kinda forgot already.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:53 am

"Wrecked ship. We fight phantoon next." Espera and Samus answer at the same time. then they get moving again, but Arisa, as always, stays with Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 am

Talon follows them, walking along with Arisa. "This is going to be fun," he said with a grin, spinning his pistols again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next