Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

random room - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:03 pm

"OOHh my." verice said "You may want to let one of the Predators have this one Vance." Gene did something so stupid it came out on the other side as smart. he jumped onto the Predalien's head and began clawing at her. with his claws. and wrist blades. "Well so much for that." verice states.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:05 pm

"What do you mean?" Talon asked, then suddenly looked down. Her eyes widened and she quickly tried to cover her chest with her left arm, firing at xenomorphs with her right hand's pistol.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:08 pm

"Hey, can't you become a boy?" Verice asked, not hiding her oddly high powered knowledge anymore. much. she then stabbed one xenomorph in the head...with her tongue. it died instantly. "Hah! How's that for skill ranma?!" she taunts. "I don't like it much." Ranma said, suddenly appearing in girl form.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:12 pm

"It feels fucking weird to change, though, especially since I've been a girl for years," Talon said, firing her other pistol at another xenomorph by reflex and making herself uncovered without noticing, quickly covering her chest again after the xenomorph's corpse hit the ground. "Plus it adds pointless fanservice!" Veala said out of nowhere then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:14 pm

"we suppose it does at that." verice and I say at the exact same time, in the exact same tone, with the exact same facial expression, and the exact same finger placement. oh, and the exact same ear wiggle for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:19 pm

"When we're done, I'll take a non-melted thing of clothes out of my hammerspace bag," Talon said as she grabbed a xenomorph that was trying to face-bite her by the head, the tongue-mouth just inches from her face as she twisted the creature's head, breaking its neck. She actually didn't really care right now that she was uncovered, covering herself was getting too distracting for her anyway. A xenomorph impaled her through the stomach with its tail, pushing her to the ground and trying to facebite her. She kicked it off, making it fly off before she spun her pistols and fired several shots into it, ripping it apart as she slowly healed, the corpse hitting the ground right as her wound sealed.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm

"You know, the Predalien's main mode of reproduction is actually using it's tongue thing as a proboscis similar to the one used by facehuggers to implant many Alien embryos in the person in question's stomach." verice and I say at the exact same time in the same way as last time. just with different all those things from before, though there is no difference between the way things happen between us, just this and our last sentence. we then mirror each other's movement's and dual pierce punch the Predalien queen.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:25 pm

"These are predaliens? Why didn't you tell me, I would have let that happen already," she said as she let a xenomorph close to her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 pm

"No, only the queen. It happens when a facehugger impregnates a Predator with it's Alien embryo." again the mirroring. "So, are you going to kill that thing or are we?" more mirror!
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:29 pm

"Oh," Talon said as she casually shot the xenomorph right as it was about to face-bite her, the bullet ripping the mouth-tongue in half and going out the back of its head as she ran up to the Predalien queen, wanting it to impregnate her or send a facehugger after her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:31 pm

"Too bad." (the mirror strikes back. ((from now on, just assume that I'm having them talk together and do the exact same things unless said otherwise. even, like, bathrooming at the same time and way.)) "I guess you won't be able to kill yourself!" we say, angry that she would try to commit suicide. Especially that way. it would just make our job harder.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 pm

"Kill myself? I'm pretty sure I'd survive a chest burster," Talon said, confused as she shot another xenomorph.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:35 pm

"The only way we know of for that to happen is if you have uncharted regenerative capabilities, or your body is a layer of skin and then energy." we say. "We think this is a bad idea Vance." we finish. "Double the annoying huh?" we ask.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:36 pm

"I've survived being impaled through the chest, I'm pretty sure I could survive being...Half impaled?" she said, not really sure how chest bursting worked. As she was talking, she was repelling xenomorphs with her pistols.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:40 pm

"Your insides will be eaten excruciatingly painfully over the course of hours, to possibly days, and then, only once all of your organs are all gone completely, including the brain, the chestburster will break you chest bones outward and crawl out and your body will be turned into a new egg for the horde to grow. Sounds fun right?!" we say, at first seriously and almost...sadistically(?), then the last sentence is fake cheer.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:42 pm

And then suddenly Veala appeared. "Hey Talon, your Metroid counterpart survived that, and he has less powerful regeneration than you do," she said, deliberately contradicting them just to annoy them before teleporting away. Talon was extremely confused now.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 pm

"Unfortunately that chestburster did not eat her/his organs until they stopped regenerating. these ones will." we say, then I freeze verice and reach down her throat and grab the malnourished Alien baby and unfreeze verice. I then start healing the baby. Or we should say WE start healing the baby.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 pm

"Can I just take a normal facehugger eventually then instead of a predalien one, if there's a difference?" Talon asked, still killing xenomorphs that were jumping at her. She also fired some shots at the Predalien queen, figuring she really doesn't want to be impregnated by it now.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:51 pm

"IT'S ALREADY DEAD!" we yell. "Look, there are no normal alien facehuggers here. they have evolved on this planet, way too far to find any others. I'm sorry, but you can't survive an Alien embryo here and verice locked us all here when we got here." we tell Vance. "We're sorry Vance, but you can't get an Alien baby." we tell her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Talon was clearly saddened by this, but shrugged. "I guess I could wait to get one," she said as she spun her pistols, then remembered her holsters(and pants, for that matter) were melted by the acid, so she couldn't really holster them. She pulled identical clothing to before out of her hammerspace bag, putting them on and throwing what remained of her last clothing out.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:56 pm

"Wow. Candace all over again." we say.

It was complete. the ultimate Predator was finally complete. They would send him after the intruders, and they would all die in seconds. *Evil laugh from the dark creepy guy*
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:57 pm

"What?" Talon asked, confused as she grabbed the last xenomorph and broke its neck almost effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:59 pm

"Candace. she's a cartoon character who wears the exact same dress every episode, she never changes it. she also has a pencil neck, but you don't have that." we say.

he was on the move. he would kill them. it was his mission. where were they?
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 pm

"I change my clothes sometimes," Talon said. "I just wear the same clothes to combat-related stuff," she said as she played with her pistols.
(I think I might go to bed now. Almost falling asleep.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:03 pm

((Okay, see you tomorrow.)) "We see. Okay then, prove it." we say at the same time. ((I'm playing around with you.))
((edit: That does mean I'm leaving too, if I don't know, I tend to prefer to not waste/use unnecessarily electricity.))
((double edit: I'm going to bed now, now is 5 AM.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: