Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 am

"You speak english?" Talon asked Atma, playing with her pistol as she kept drinking the tea, putting her pistol away after she got tired of playing with it. She started watching the unicycle riding instead.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:45 am

"Yes, I have examined your language, and now I speak it." Atma reveals, preparing to fire on the poor defenseless demon monkey from British hell.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 am

Talon pulled out her fire weapon and turned it into a katana, pointing it toward Atma. "Don't fire at him unless you feel like dying," she said, finishing her tea. She liked the little demon monkey.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:50 am

"My armor is too thick and powerful for your blade to penetrate creature." Atma tells Vance, but he retracts his cannons. until the newborn walks in in all his hideous oddity, with his sunk in eyes, and his freakish nose, and his tailless butt.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:52 am

"What the hell is that?" Talon asked, looking toward the newborn, pulling out her pistols and aiming at it just incase it decides to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:56 am

((I forgot to add something to the end of my last post. "heh, accidental double entendre. oops." is about it...er, what I forgot I mean.)) "I don't know, but it is similar to the serpents within these walls. literally, they're in the walls, duck." Atma says. he then fires upon the newborn, killing it. though obviously not as gruesomely as it died in it's first appearance. Atma then ducks to avoid the Aliens flying at him after they bust out of the walls of the temple.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:00 am

Talon fired several shots at aliens coming out of the walls, destroying their heads and piercing their chests repeatedly. One of them ran up to her, and she extended her wrist blade and slashed its tail off, grabbing the tail and stabbing the creature in the face with it, kicking it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:04 am

While honor demanded that he help this unlikely hunter, his mission stated he was to destroy all intruders. perhaps a compromise. Atma began firing quickly from the three cannons not charging for a powerful plasma shot, killing Aliens quickly. he also was slashing at others with his impervious to acid wrist blades, killing some with Predator-stars.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:07 am

Talon changed her fire blade into a bladed disc, throwing it through ten xenomorphs and vaporizing them instantly, catching it as it flew back and turning it into a bladed sledgehammer, smashing another xeno's head with it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:08 am

"Interesting." Atma says in his home tongue. he continued his slaughter of Aliens, leaving none alive. the demon monkey helped by flinging his poo at random xenomorphs. ((I'm sure you have noticed the fact that Ryo is on by now. I hope he answers this time. to you if you say anything I mean.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:16 am

"These things are starting to get old," Talon said as she grabbed a xenomorph and broke its back, throwing it to the side into another xenomorph before changing her normal weapon into the Penetrator, swinging it into a xenomorph's head and breaking its neck.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:18 am

and the fight would rage on for hours, as the queen was birthing perfect live young, completely xenomorph in form, but born in only minutes with no host needed for full birth.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:28 am

Talon wielded dual penetrators, bludgeoning xenomorphs to death or incinerating them, depending on which one collided with them. She kept on doing this, never really getting tired of it.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:32 am

I call the hulk to help them, and he responds by bludgeoning Aliens to death with his fists. ((I'm going to the store with my grandfather, see you when I get back.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:39 am

Talon looks at the Hulk, wondering where the green guy came from as she kept killing xenomorphs, grabbing one by the neck with her legs and doing a backflip, landing on its chest and stomping its head, jumping off and swinging her penetrators at two more xenomorphs, killing them instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:15 am

"Change those weapons!!" I scream at her. Atma continued continuing to kill Aliens while the Hulk is smashing... "Hulk, SMASH!!" the Hulk yells.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:17 am

"No, I don't want to," Talon said as she smashed a xenomorph into the wall using a penetrator, crushing it and vaporizing three more with a single swing of the other one.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 am

"DO IT! OR I SICK HULK ON YOU!!" I yell/scream at Vance. Hulk smiled at Vance before going back to smashing. ((where are you Crazyzealot? Why aren't you responding?...also, I responded to your post in regular roleplaying a while ago... eight days ago specifically. I kind of thought it was more, but still.))

Last edited by christen MX on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:33 am

Talon shrugged and smashed another xenomorph with a penetrator, turning her weapons into scythes and slashing more xenos to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 am

"I almost thought you weren't going to respond." I say in the language of players instead of characters like I usually do. Hulk starts moving in a whirlwind motion, killing many Aliens in a single move. Atma was slashing with his wrist blades extended to their full length at Aliens, killing them quickly. "What was that sound?" Atma asks, confused by the noise.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:45 am

Talon jumped at one of the xenomorphs, landing on its chest and surfing on its body, spinning and shooting several other xenomorphs and killing them quickly, ending the move with a shot to the one she was riding's head.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:49 am

Espera came in through one of the walls while also riding on a xenomorph, with Gene behind him, doing the same thing, and he had a sword in the xenomorph's chest, and was using the swords motor to move the Alien along the floor really fast (89 miles an hour) and hitting more Aliens, killing them on the way.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:01 am

Talon threw her twin scythes at several xenomorphs, having created them with returning capability as she sliced 79 xenomorphs to pieces, pulling the blades back to her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:04 am

"YAHOOOO!!!" Espera yelled, riding his death Alien, it's bladed tail whipping about and killing more Aliens to the side of his path. Gene was slashing with his claws and was spinning his tail like a giant boat fan to make his xenomorph ride move.

Last edited by christen MX on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:15 am

Talon grinned as she grabbed a xenomorph by the tail and stabbed it to death with its own tail. She held on to the xenomorph and conjured fire on it, setting it on fire and throwing it at several other aliens, burning them all to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: