Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

random room - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 am

"Alright." Espera says admiringly, "Nice." he says, then gets back to his challenge killings. suddenly, out of nowhere, the Mario brothers show up and begin stomping on zombie head, which oddly enough kills them. and then a giant radioactive Q-bert shows up for also no reason, and begins breathing fire cuss mouth at zombies. in fact, the only real video game character that doesn't show up to help is Samus Aran herself! "Yo! Chris, Jill, Chris' sister *silent*whose name I can't remember */silent* nice ta see ya!" Espera calls out, happy to see his old zombie slaying buddies. "I have a name you know!" Chris' sister says, annoyed he had forgotten her name.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 am

Talon waved at the Resident Evil characters that appeared, slashing several zombies to pieces with one slash, incinerating the zombies instantly.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 am

"Q-BERT! GO LONG!" Espera shouts, holding a full zombie over his head in preparation to throw. Q-bert does go long, quite long, but not in the way Espera had meant. Q-bert stretched himself by about a full mile. "Okay then." Espera says, then throws Q-bert the zombie.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:06 am

Talon kept slashing zombies to pieces, pulling out her pistol with her free hand and shooting multiple zombies in the heads, firing one shot that somehow ricocheted off the walls of the hallway and headshotted ten zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 am

with that, Talon killed the last of the zombies, and Espera congratulated her with "I like your gunslinging style m'lady. It is quite good." attached at the end of the congrats. "I think however, that you could improve if you worked at it." he said after the congratulations had been given. "Would you like to train with me?" Espera asks her as all but the resident evil characters disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:18 am

Talon shrugged. "Sure," she said as she spun her pistol, putting it away along with her katana, only wearing two sheaths and two holsters as she went to put her clothes in the clothing cleaner thingy.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:21 am

"Eerr, I think I can wait long enough for you to get your clothing clean and dress yourself for the training." Espera says, blushing green while Claire and Chris look at him like he's a freak, for a few seconds, then they go and starts looking for more zombies to kill so that everyone stays safe.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:23 am

Talon shrugged again. She was fine with fighting naked, but could wait for her clothing to be washed. When it was done with being clean, she heated them with a small version of her fire powers, drying them off and putting them back on. "Okay, I'm ready," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 am

the cleaning had taken nearly an hour due to the large amount of zombie gut and blood on her clothing, zombies had gotten into her room earlier then went splodey from Espera's telepathy, but when they were done being washed they came out squeaky clean. "let's go then." Espera says, then leads Talon to a very specific training room for gunslingers to increase their skills.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:29 am

Talon followed Espera, playing with her pistols. "Hey, did my clone survive the zombie attack?" she asked curiously, spinning one of her pistols.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:32 am

"...I don't know." Espera said, having forgotten Talon's clone entirly, including her name, but he pulled up a small screen and searched the ship for all experiments roaming, and Talon's clone was indeed alive and well, though completely covered in zombie guts, she was desperately trying to get the guts and blood off of her, and was crying from the grossness. "Yeah, she's okay, but she's covered in zombie gut and blood and is crying while trying to get rid of it." Espera informs Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:34 am

"Should I help her? Maybe tell her she has fire powers?" Talon asked, still playing with her pistols. "If she got the fire powers, I mean," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:38 am

"She's a perfect physical clone. anything you can do, she can do." Espera says, "If your power over fire is based in your body, then that's included in the 'she can do it' list.' he finishes. "But I don't know if that would be something you would want to tell her, it could possibly make her worse. do what you think is best though, I really don't know it myself. I'm a boy you know." he says on an almost separate note.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 am

"I'll go save her," Talon said as she went after the clone. Somehow, she felt attached to the clone, either thinking of her as a daughter or as saving herself or something. She couldn't really tell, but she still ran toward her position, killing zombies along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:53 am

(sorry it took so long, I had to search for the clone's name.)
"Well, now that she's gone, what do you say to a bit of fun, hmm?" Ragnarok says. "No." Espera replies.

Maili was still desperately trying to remove the zombie guts and blood from her body, as the guts and blood were extremely gross to her, being as mentally she was a young child. she knew nothing about any fire powers, and so had to do with trying to scrape the crusty stuff off. it was not working very well.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:55 am

Talon walked up to the clone, incinerating a zombie's head that was next to her. "I should get you out of here," she said as she tried to grab her hand gently, ready to lead her back toward her room, the only one that she knew was safe from the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:59 am

"Is there something to clean myself off with?" Maili asks, extremely grossed out by the guts, and this was quite obvious. she begins to try to scrape the guts and blood off again.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 am

"There's a shower in my room," Talon said. She didn't want to scare her by burning off all the guts and blood, since she didn't know about the fire powers.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:03 am

"Oh...what's a shower?" Maili asks, having never been told about showers before.

Espera was peacefully walking down a hallway leading to the cages for some of the more dangerous experiments, given numbers instead of names or simple designations. there was an almost evil plan on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 am

"A thing you can clean yourself with," Talon said, trying to take her hand again and move toward her room.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 am

"Oh.. okay, I'll use that then." Maili says, almost sensing something wrong in the ship, but not quite.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 am

Talon threw a fireball at a group of zombies in front of them, burning them all to ashes as she made it back to her room along with the girl, not knowing what was wrong with the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:12 am

"Can I do that?" Maili asks Talon, wanting to know if she could kill zombies without guting herself up.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:28 am

"Yeah," Talon said. "I'm not sure if you're ready to yet, though," she said as she burned another zombie, leading Maili into her room and closing the door behind her. "The shower's in there, I can show you how to use it if you want," she offered.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 am

"yes please" Maili said, then said "I think something's wrong in the ship. I'm sensing something ominous in the air." and shivered. "You know what? just forget I said anything." Maili says, then steps into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: