Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 am

Talon looked toward the wounded catgirl sadly, but hesitantly raised a pistol to the girl's head, ready to pull the trigger. "You're sure you can't get an antidote or something?" she asked, clearly not wanting to do this.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:42 am

"Only one man has an antidote to the T-virus, and I'm not that man." Espera said, not happy either.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:44 am

"Damn..." Talon said as she hugged the catgirl. "Goodbye," she said to her, her hand shaking as she pulled the trigger, shooting the catgirl in the head in a way that kept the blood and everything else from hitting the other girls, looking away as she did. Then she turned and fired at other zombies angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:46 am

"poor girl." Espera said, feeling sorrow for her. he then turned away and struck out at one of the zombies behind him.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:49 am

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" Talon said, saying an angry "Fuck you" with each shot as she shot several more zombies, killing them with each shot. She ran toward one and grabbed it by the head, twisting it and ripping it off brutally before turning and punching another one so hard it flew at the wall and had its skull crushed by the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:55 am

"Oh my, you are very angry aren't you?" Espera asked before killing another zombie with his telepathy voice at the proper level.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:57 am

"They killed one of my friends....Well I did, but they killed her first practically. And I'm going to kill every single fucking one of them," Talon said as she slashed several zombies to pieces using her weapon, in the form of a katana covered in barbed wire. She wasn't sure if they felt pain, but she hoped they did.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 am

"Okay then." Espera said, noticing the blood with fear. he then killed a group of zombies with his telepathy again.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:11 am

Talon's clothes were soaked in zombie blood as she kept killing more and more of them, killing them as painfully as possible and trying to make sure none gets on the other catgirls, not knowing if the blood itself could infect people. She hated killing one catgirl enough, she didn't want to shoot another.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:17 am

"They can't get hurt, don't try." Espera said, telling the truth finally.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:20 am

"Huh?" Talon asked, slashing more zombies to pieces, soaking her hair and exposed skin with it. "Fuck, is there a shower in my room?" she asked as she kept killing more of them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:24 am

"Yes, there is." Espera said, then made the rest of the zombies with his telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 am

"What did you mean by they can't get hurt?" Talon asked curiously, prepared to go back to her room to shower and change her clothes if the zombies were all dead. "Should I burn these clothes or something?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 am

"No, don't burn your clothing. they're dead already, they can't be hurt now." Espera answered, then tried to lead her to her shower and then leave to let her shower.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:33 am

"Oh," Talon said as she threw off her clothes, making sure it didn't hit her bed because she didn't feel like sleeping in zombie blood. She got into the shower, washing all the blood off of her body.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:37 am

Espera prevented the zombies from getting into Talon's room by making their heads explode with his telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:39 am

"Do you have any other clothes for me? I came here without any," Talon asked/said, finishing her shower and looking at the blood soaked shower floor as she got out, drying herself using a minor version of her fire powers.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 am

((I'm sorry, I just can't concentrate, I'm leaving for a while.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 am

(Okay. Bye for now then)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:37 pm

"No, no extra clothing your size." Espera says, then begins to convulse in pain, screaming quite loudly and high pitched, making several zombie heads explode. Talon would not hear it though because despite being quite loud, it was out of the human and demonic hearing spectrum, though quite well withing the zombie spectrum. He continues convulsing, and his armor begins redeveloping, being connected to his body through sharing some DNA to make him the sole user for it, and it began reshaping thus: it started to change the color and pattern, changing from an extremely high tech blue nano suit into a darker, spikier suit, then it developed something akin to jets on the back, similar to the flying pirates fused with the aero pirates (prime one and two jet things, similar to a combo of them, smaller too), and the visor changed into a triangular spiky shape, with a separator between each third, and the color was a dark steel color (I'm having trouble describing it, it's awesome though, and dark knightish). "EINHAMMER!" Espera yells, then concentrates missile energy into a ball held in his palm, which is being enhanced by his own energy too, he then makes an open hand punch, which sends the ball flying into a crowd of zombies, and when it reaches it's destination, it explodes violently, sending zombie guts flying every which way. "Wow, it's never been that powerful before." Espera says, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 am

"Fuck," Talon said as she left the shower, picking her weapons back up, swinging her katana a little for no reason at all. She charged out at a group of zombies, slicing them to pieces with the fire katana and incinerating them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:27 am

"We have a clothing cleaner though." Espera says, still in some pain, after Talon leaves her room. "You could use that if you want." he finishes, then goes into the group of zombies, unsheathing his katana, belted to his waist, then calling out: "Create the great divide, korakol!" (broadsword in a completely different language, I don't know the pronunciation or the word for broadsword in Japanese, so I had to make something up), and his zanpakuto became a broadsword with chainsaws down the middle, and laser like blades that extended a bit further on the outside. he then called out: "Rage and infect, RAGNAROK!" which prompted a second change in the blade, one that slightly involved tentacles until the change was complete. the already unusual broadsword began lengthening and losing width, becoming a longsword, the chainsaws at the juncture of the two blades that had made up the broadsword disappeared in the blade coming up from the middle of the hilt, and by the time it was over, the blade was not recognizable as the blade it had been: it was fifteen feet long, and only ten inches in width, and had a demonic mouth running along the middle for four feet. it was not just an opening in the blade either. Espera jumped up quickly and began slashing lightning fast with his blade, the one he called Ragnarok, killing zombies for only a few seconds each, but after they died, they came back and began attacking other zombies, and they were much more powerful. "Ease your fury Ragnarok." Espera says, and the blade recedes into the form of the broadsword. "Calm thyself, and thy thunder Korakol." Espera says, returning his blade back into it's katana form. he then made a hand motion, and a group of black tentacles came out of the backs of the zombies his sword had re reanimated, and the zombies dropped, truly dead. "You like?" Espera asked Talon, "It's my blade of infection, Ragnarok, named so because of it's power to bring war to anything." he continues.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:34 am

"Fucking awesome," Talon said, slashing a few zombies to pieces with her firesword. "Damn it, I'm already fighting, I'll wait until after I'm done to put them in the cleaner," she said, decapitating a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:42 am

"Fine by me. It's been a long time since I saw girl flesh that good looking." Espera, or was it(?), says, seemingly admiring Talon's behind. he then slaps himself, which prompts an annoyed, almost demonic noise to come from somewhere around the area his katana was sashed to. "No talking Ragnarok, it's too weird for people. Especially when you do it through me!" Espera says, annoyed with the manifestation of his PT-virus (Phazon T-Virus) taking over his body for whatever reason it had. he then charges directly into the largest crowd of zombies and begins decapitating them...with his little toe.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:48 am

Talon just shrugged at Espera/the sword's comment, cutting several more zombies to pieces, then summoning a ball of fire into her hands and throwing it at another group of them, incinerating them instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: