Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:06 pm

"Okay," Talon said with a smile, convinced by the cuteness of her daughter. She remembered when she used to do that, then wondered why she stopped because it was so effective.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 am

"I heard a knock. do you have any idea who it was momma?" Maili asks, sincerely not knowing.

Espera was waiting by the door tapping his foot and waiting for an answer from his daughter's room. man, he had never expected to think about anyone like that except little vio...this was weird.
((sorry I went to bed at six something AM, so I wasn't exactly able to just get up when I wanted to. again, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:05 am

"It's probably your father," Talon said, opening the door for Espera, holding back the urge to play with her fire powers.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:15 am

"okay then... I really should have checked what was in that box. honey?" Espera says, then says questioningly to his daughter, "Yes daddy?" she responds, "Um, I think you should use some different decorations sweety." he says, not wanting to completely shatter her innocence quite yet. "But daddy, why?" she asks. "Can you handle this one?" Espera asks Talon, not wanting to have to explain things himself.
((dinner time, see you when I get back.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:19 am

"I don't really know how to explain stuff without the whole "shattering innocence" thing," Talon said quietly. "Well, you're a bit young to have these decorations, Maili," Talon said, not really sure how to word this.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 pm

"I understand, I can't either, and you seem to be a little less averse to that whole "Shattering the innocence" thing than me. that's why I asked you." Espera answers as Maili says "Why?" in response to Talon's thing of "You're a little too young".
((sorry, we watched the hunger games together as we had agreed yesterday, but we did it after dinner and me taking a shower, so it took much longer than I had anticipated it would. sorry))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 pm

"Well..." Talon said, then explained to her why she shouldn't use these decorations. Not using much detail, but enough for her to get the point. Though she did find it kinda cute that she only used the decorations because she thought the girls were pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:54 pm

"Oh...um..." Maili said, blushing heavily. "mommy? can you burn it please?" Maili asked, extremely embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Talon shrugged. She would have kept it for herself, but she guessed she could. "Okay," she said as she set the decorations she wanted her to on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:29 am

"Thank you mommy." Maili says, greatly relieved not to be sitting around with what she had been anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:37 am

"I can burn other stuff if you want," Talon said with a grin, half-jokingly. She really, really liked setting stuff on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:42 am

"Is any of the other stuff in my room like that?" Maili asks, honestly not knowing whether or not that was the case. Espera nodded yes to her and let's just say she didn't take it very well.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:48 am

Talon looked for the other stuff that was like that, burning them eagerly. "We could try to find another wallpaper like the one before, except clothed if you just liked it because the girl was pretty," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:51 am

((it was a hentai depiction of tentacle rape, that's what she didn't understand))
"Talon, I don't think that is the best kind of wallpaper for her." Espera said, not really wanting Maili seeing hentai in any of it's forms.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 am

Talon nodded. "Then let's let her decorate with the stuff I wasn't told to set on fire," she said, playing with her fire powers a little for a second before remembering that Maili asked her to stop, so she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 am

"Okay, then... let it BURN!" Espera said, growing a demonic mouth for a second that extended in form even into his suit.
((going to be going out for a few hours, see you when we get back. we may be coming back sooner than expected, but not as likely as being gone a few hours.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:16 am

"Do you have anything else I could set on fire, Espera?" Talon asked with a grin, wondering if he needed anything incinerated or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:34 pm

"only a few zombie bodies, nothing spectacular. I'm always one for a good fireworks show though, it reminds me of my home, so I can make something that you can light on fire and keep on fire to make an amazingly pretty fireworks show. long too if you don't mind." Espera says, being quite sincere in his words. Maili says "What are fireworks?" not knowing. "Talon, I'm assuming you know what they are, so if you do, would you like to handle this?" Espera asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:04 pm

"Things that explode. They're really entertaining to watch," Talon said, playing with her fire powers a little as she went out to go burn some zombie bodies.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:46 pm

"Oh." Maili said, not understanding why something exploding would be entertaining to watch, but understanding that her parents found it so and so did not say a single thing. Espera meanwhile was going along the same path as Talon for a time until a split in the "road" came along. Espera took the right path and said "this way leads to the lab, no zombies there, so you take the left path while I go and make some awesome fireworks. we can light them on...let's see, what would be a good place to have fireworks?planet wise I mean." Espera says, then asks, not knowing a good planet for fireworks or being able to think of one for the life of him.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:18 pm

"I'm not really sure," Talon said. She wasn't really that familiar with many planets. She went toward the left way, either killing zombies, incinerating their bodies, or both.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Maili stayed in her room like a good little girl, which she was, and waited for one or both of her parents to come back, but Espera was making fireworks, and at the time Talon was burning zombies, or at least their bodies (I'm saying this is happening while she is doing that, I'm not doing a forced action here), and she heard someone coming closer. Maili went behind the bed and hid, hoping the zombie, or so she thought at least, would go away. unfortunately the thing she thought was a zombie came in instead of passing by. it walked around her bed and nearly attacked her before being grabbed from behind by thin and thick tube like things and then getting ripped apart. "Don't rape me tentacle monster!" she begged. "Why would I rape you?" a little girl's voice asked. the tentacles receded and standing there was Vio, Espera's other daughter. "Hi, I'm Vio, what's your name?" Vio asked. "Maili." Maili responds. "Come on, let's get you out of here. too many zombies for my tastes. let's go see what my dad's doing in the lab." Vio says, wanting to get her sister, though she didn't know it yet, out of harms way. she was a good person after all. "But my daddy said to stay here." Maili protests, "And here isn't safe right now. let's go, with my dad will be." Vio responds and grabs Maili's hand and dragged her towards the lab where Espera was at.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:24 am

Talon continued incinerating zombies, seeming to have way too much fun with watching them burn. But the smell of the burning corpses somewhat made it less fun, but it went away after a few seconds so she could ignore it. After burning every zombie corpse she could, she went toward Espera's lab, not sure where else to go.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:54 am

by the time Talon would arrive Espera would be done with the first part of his fireworks show fireworks (the fireworks for the show is what he finished the first part of), and would be well into the second part. after Talon got there, if she did, Espera would say "Hello. Good to 'see' you Talon." while still working on his fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:35 am

Talon walked into the room, looking at the fireworks. "Hi. Want me to light them?" she asked as she played with her fire powers a little, making sure the sparks don't land on the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: