Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

random room - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:27 pm

"Nah, not yet. I'm not done yet, I'm only on part two of the grand show." Espera answers. "Hi dad." Vio says, walking into the lab with Maili in tow. "Vio? Why in the universe are you and Maili in my lab while I'm working on explosives?" Espera asks Vio. "Because at this rate, this will be the only safe place to be at all on this ship in a few hours." Vio answers. "Oh." Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:17 pm

"Zombies are still around?" Talon asked, watching Vio's tentacles for a few seconds before un-distracting herself, playing with her pistols a little. "Who is she?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 pm

It was at that exact moment the entire universe exploded into a massive rainbow. It was fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:19 pm

and then the universe returned to normal for a few minutes and it was during that time that Espera said "She's Vio, my daughter. I love her very much, and I want you doing nothing to her, understood?" while Vio stared at him. almost a glare was being directed at him in fact.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:43 pm

"Alright, fine," Talon said with a shrug, playing with her fire powers a little, still watching the tentacles a little.

Meanwhile, on the planet, Zereladra was playing with her xenomorph swarm.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:10 am

((I can't believe I forgot to mention it, but this is the Vio that appears in the actual RP, the fully to date on age one, no tentacles are had by her.))
Espera was thinking back to when he had been a scientist for the Umbrella corporation, and how the virus outbreak had happened. he had never been happy about the traitorous bastard who had sent the virus into the hive. but that had been years ago, he needed to focus on removing the virus from his home/ship/lab and making sure it didn't escape, not focusing on how it had escaped from the hive. "Look, I think I can make some...things... that will make you immune to the virus, and give you the means to destroy it." Espera said, trying to go back to business and not be on the fireworks for a little while.

((edit, I'll be back in a few hours to check on everything, then if nothing turns up, a few hours after that. I'll be gone over most of the weekend, and school starts monday, so I'll be on even less often. just giving the needed information.))
((edit: I made my check at 3:25 PM, nothing new. I'll be checking in another few hours, I don't know how many on an exact number))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:24 am

"I'm not even sure if the virus effects me, but okay," Talon said. She never let one of the zombies bite her to find out. She knew she was immune to most diseases due to being a demon, but she wasn't going to take the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:08 am

"You're a living being right?" Espera asks, waiting for the nigh inevitable yes. "Dad, are you really doing this?" Vio asks, not exactly happy with her father for acting like this.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:11 am

"Well...Yeah," Talon said with a shrug, playing with her fire powers again. She then randomly poked her clone daughter playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:21 am

Maili laughed lightly right before Espera said "Then it will affect you. it is based from a virus that uses the energy that remains in a body for a time after death to bring the dead back to life, and has extreme mutational powers. the reason it kills is that it happens to have the ability to suck living energy out of it's host while the host is alive to power the after death mutations. if you get infected, you're screwed." "Dad!" Vio complains, not feeling like dealing with his sciency side right now. "What? I'm just explaining." Espera responds. a zombie walks into the room, but it was walking normally and without the "I'm going to eat you" act most zombies have. "Huh? Who are you people?" the zombie that inexplicably was not a flesh eater asked. he was shortly followed by another zombie, also acting like a simple human. "Umm...I'm Espera, the owner of this fine ship, these are my daughters: Vio and Maili, and I think that my friend here can introduce herself, I wouldn't want to get on her nerves after all." Espera answers. the last part, about the introducing herself anyway, was accompanied by a hand point to Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:25 am

"My name's Talon," Talon said, ready to throw a fireball at the zombie if it attacks. She didn't show that she was ready, though. She randomly poked Vio for no reason, wanting to start a poke fight with her and Maili.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:29 am

"please don't poke me. I still have nightmares about the last person who poked me." Vio asks Talon. she was thinking about Veala, the female version of...you of all people. hmmm, I think I may see a pattern here...wait, nope. I lost it. "Well, I'm Steve and this is Bob." the first zombie, the one wearing a hat, says. "Hi." the second zombie, who was not wearing a hat, said while waving. "We died a while ago, but were not infected with the bio weapon T-Virus, so we are still normal." Bob says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:36 am

(So they're like the non-feral Ghouls from Fallout?)
Talon stopped being ready to throw a fireball, deciding the zombies aren't a threat. She went to poke Maili again, still trying to start a poke fight.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:42 am

((...I literally have no idea what you are talking about in the least, they are made up, I think, characters from the Bob and George sub-comic Resident Evil. I think I have their names right, but I could be wrong.))
"Mommy, why are you poking me?" Maili asked when Talon poked her. Espera was studying the two zombies that were not trying to eat the group and found their zombie dog behind them. "Oh, hi spike." Espera says. "How did you know his name?" Steve asks, not having any clue to that. "that will forever remain a mystery to you, cause I'm not tellin." Espera answers.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:46 am

(It's just the first thing I thought of. Link to wiki thingy)

"So that we may start a poke battle!" Talon said with a grin, poking her again, not really noticing what the zombies were saying due to being distracted with the poking.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:48 am

"But...I don't want to poke battle mommy." Maili says amazingly cutely. Espera looked at Talon, Maili and Vio and said "I don't want to know do I?"...or maybe asked would be the proper word for it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:50 am

"Know what?" Talon asked, confused as she randomly did a backflip and threw a fireball at a random mailman who somehow managed to crawl in through the airvents, burning the beast in a great flame.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:54 am

"What you're doing, and what this is about." Espera answered. "No, probably not." Vio answered.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:59 am

"What's there to get about a simple poke fight?" Talon asked, kicking the burned skull of the mailman toward the wall, destroying the skull.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:02 am

"Damnit, how many times will I have to clean that wall before people stop hitting it with the grossest things they can thing of?" Espera asks, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:04 am

Talon burned the remains of the skull, cleaning the wall a little but leaving a scorch mark on the wall. "Where the hell did all the mailmen start coming from?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:16 am

"Ask CZ, not me." Espera says, knowing it had to be player intervention and that he and Crazyzealot were the only ones in the RR right then.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:21 am

"Who?" Talon asked, confused. She then proceeded to get into a poke fight with a mailman who appeared from a microscopic crack in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:29 am

"CZ, Crazy Zealot." Espera answers. Vio knows who it was and shudders, her time with the female version was not exactly appreciated by her main personality, only her secondary one.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:32 am

Talon, tired of the poke fight, set the mailman on fire and watched him burn, his body completely incinerated by the fire. "You mean that girl who looks exactly like me, only with non-red eyes because s/he used the same picture for both of us?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: