Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

random room - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:36 pm

the back of the zombie dragon was no more than a bunch of infected blood and guts splattered over a busted all the way outwards rib cage... and rest of the dragon downward.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Talon shrugged as she looked down at the dragon, wondering if it was even still alive...er, undead.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:43 pm

the dragon was stomping around and crushing xenomorphs with "Glee", while Espera worked on summoning an Esper, the things he had named himself after.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:45 pm

"MY BABIES!" Zereladra screamed, flying at the dragon and slashing at it wildly, clearly pissed that the dragon was killing her xenomorphs as Talon kept slashing at it too, more for fun than because she was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 pm

"That's right! kill that bitch!" Espera shouted, still working on summoning an Esper. he thought of maybe just making the dragon explode by remotely vibrating the T-Virus cells to the point where they caused other cells to vibrate, creating a chain reaction explosion.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Talon and Zereladra kept slashing at the huge dragon zombie thing, cutting at random places as Zereladra's xenomorphs came and started slashing at it too.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Espera was unable to summon an Esper, so decided to simply do that other thing. he made the dragon explode in a chain reaction that took a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Talon grinned as the dragon exploded, while Zereladra tried reviving her dead xenomorphs. Instead she just summoned a couple more, which she played with.
(Going to sleep now)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:00 pm

the unnamed boy walked back in and said "You should really listen to some mage music, those people are good with rock. I mean really, they are awesome. it probably helps that they are wizards warlocks and sorcerers though." and then he notices the xenomorphs. "Oh you guys did not let that happen, you know how much I hate those thing!" he says. "Don't look at us, look at her, she's the queen of those fuckers." verice, chris and Espera said at once.
((I have to go to bed now, see you later. probably tomorrow, but that's not a guarantee.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:27 am

"What's wrong with my cute little aliens?" Zereladra asked, petting one of her xenomorphs affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:35 am

"cute. you think they're cute. *twitch, twitch* xenomorphs are deadly, disgusting beasts, NOT PETS!!" the unnamed boy screamed. Espera looked at the unnamed boy (only because I can't remember his name) and said "You need to calm down man, take a chill pill." at the end he held a small pill marked chill out in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:37 am

"They don't look disgusting to me, I clean them sometimes," Zereladra said, missing the point of what he said. She sat on the back of her sitting-on-its-back xenomorph.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:44 am

an armored warrior dropped down from the foliage of one of the trees above the group, being chased by a large group of demons. he was holding a small dagger, an odd one at that. as soon as the demons were on the ground he threw the dagger at one of the demons, hitting it in the head and killing it almost instantly. "Take that bitch!" he said loudly, then laughed maniacally. he "spawned" more daggers and threw them one at a time at demons, then spawned a group of daggers and threw them all at one time. each hit a demon in some vital area, killing said demon painfully. one knife actually hit a male demon in the crotch. "HAH! TAKE THAT!" the man said. He made a saw edged, very pointy, super sharp longsword. with lots of hooks for dragging guts out too. most of the demons in the pack ran away at that point, and the man slaughtered the rest. he turned around, looked at the group in a very scary way, and said "yo. nice ta' meetcha." before sheathing the sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 am

"Ummm, hi," Talon said to the armored warrior, watching him kill all of the demons easily. Zereladra looked at the man for a second then continued playing with her pets.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:12 am

"Anybody see any more of those things? their fun to kill." the man said. "one, but that one's dead. twice over in fact." Espera says. "damn. what one?" the man says then asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 am

"The demon-zombie-dragon thing," Talon said, playing with her pistols a little.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 am

"Arkilion." Espera corrected. "Oh, I met that one. he said he liked my tail." the man says, revealing the tail wrapped around his torso in an X shape.
((edit: I'm leaving for a bit, not to long, but about twenty, maybe thirty minutes. if you get back on and say something and I don't respond, that would be why, so don't worry.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:02 am

"I have a tail too!" Zereladra said, showing her robotic tail to the man playfully, trying to poke him with it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:04 am

the man takes the attempt at poking as a form of attack and grabs his sword before her tail can reach him, preparing his tail to stab repeatedly. "Dude, what's wrong with you?" the unnamed boy asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:07 am

Zereladra looked at him, confused as Talon randomly poked her daughter yet again, one of the xenomorphs rolling around on the ground for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:17 am

"Dude she was playing around, no killing allowed." Espera says. "I really don't advise making enemies with her either, she's pretty powerful. heed my warning Geda." Espera continues.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 am

Zereladra randomly got distracted and started playing with her xenomorph friends again, riding on one of their backs. Talon just watched, wondering who exactly this woman was.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 am

"GENE!" Espera yells, and Gene walks into the random room once more. "yes?" he hisses out. "I assume you recognize this woman, do you not?" Espera asks him. Gene shudders heavily. "Yes, I do." Gene hisses out, and then shudders once more. "I thought so, I do to. mind explaining to Geda?" Espera asks, and Gene begins explaining to the man about Zereladra.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 am

"IT'S THE CUTE THINGY AGAIN!" Zereladra said with a grin as she pounced at Gene, trying to pet him.
Talon listened to the explanation too, not really knowing who the other girl was either.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:35 am

"AAAHHH!" Gene screeches, the one thing he feared pouncing him at that second. he began running as quickly as possible, ending the explanation less than halfway through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: